It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's October Surprise Presidential Endorsement Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Where to begin? I'm posting this video at this time for the lessons it contains, 12 years later.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, October 24, 2008
Former counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke told CNN yesterday that Osama Bin Laden would attempt to influence the 2008 U.S. election with a terrorist attack or the release of a video tape, an October surprise to replicate that of 2004 when Bin Laden swung the election for Bush.
“At the moment, as far as I can tell, the FBI, other intelligence agencies, do not have any credible information that would lead them to believe an attack might take place. Why are we asking this, though?” said Clarke.
“Because in 2004, bin Laden did try to influence the US election. Whether or not he succeeded, who knows? But he issued a video tape on Halloween, a few days before the election, that implied that he supported Senator Kerry.”
“He knew, that if he seemed to be supporting Senator Kerry, that would help President Bush. And it did.”

That's an executive summary. It's a good thing to be aware of, and to view current events in a proper light.

I'm going to read the Wikipedia on it...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Osama_bin_Laden_video

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...

www.theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/30/alqaida.september11

Not to make a short thread or a long thread, but I'll fill in some thoughts and ideas as the threads develops. It's some crazy stuff. We are all so much more sophisticated now!

The backstory, for me is wondering if we will ever see any Snowden/Wikileaks about 9/11, so my feelers are twitching on this subject.

new topics

join