It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News and the National Security State- time to learn from the mistakes of the past!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

How true these words are!

I have recently made another thread depicting the absurdity of propaganda being unleashed in Syria, from the collusion of Western MSM., this is in addition to that thread and really is a form of connecting the dots if you will.

It is with this sentiment that I create this thread, in order to share this excellent video described thusly-

In this week’s episode of The Geopolitical Report with Kurt Nimmo, we examine a recent revelation by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism on a Pentagon psychological operation in Iraq following the 2003 invasion by the United States. From there we look at how the CIA spawned its Operation Mockingbird and the ongoing effort by the national security state to control media and form consensus for its foreign policy objectives. Watch this informative eye-opener episode and bring in your reaction and thoughts.

Here is a link to the article on Newsbud along with the show notes!

This is the first time that I have heard of the PR company Bell Pottinger, what a bunch of psychopaths these people are, working for Pinochet, Dutch Oil, Bahrain, Coca Cola, one of their employees referred to their work as "dark arts". Naturally connected to the C.I.A.

Psychological warfare is what this amounts to my friends. The level of which is simply staggering. It so obvious that the past 6 years of hell that has been unleashed in Syria is not the fault of the Assad Governent. All the lies that have been spewed amount to an infamous quote from the Nazi Regime... "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Now we are on the precipice of WW3 and we have got to wake up to the insanity that is before and I mean this in the most literal sense of the word.

At this point the rah rah rah American Exceptionalism nonsense can truly be summed up in and of itself as one big psy-op. One that the satanic owners of the Military Industrial Complex has ingrained into the subconsciuos of most willingly ignorant Americans.

It can be summed up by infamous "Operation Mockingbird"!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'd tend to think that most people feel totally separate from their government here in the U.S. Even if people started at the grassroots to strive for change, the ingrained corruption would win out and they be in big trouble with the local power players. In order to establish their own power base, they would need to employ the same corrupt tactics and thus become the monsters they are fighting.

Even if the current system was rebuilt from scratch, ultimately it would become corrupt again. I don't see any solution except an outright revolution that would risk loosing everything and empowering a new threat to our liberty. All the most strictest rules and laws to control the corruption wouldn't help when the rule of law gets subverted every time.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Aye it is not any easy situation we have found ourselves in.

It appears that they are creating a scenario where revolution is truly the only answer. I have a strong faith in humanity and believe that right below the surface of our collective consciousness is all the seeds necessary for our good to take over the bad.

Honestly the amount of people who do not vote have always given me this impression. The sorcerer in the living room can craft whatever reality it wishes, far more people are tuned out then we are led to believe.

We have been forced to wake up and this will continue to accelerate, one way of the other!

new topics

join