It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof that my 3 yr old son is more politically savvy than most Americans?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Love Trumps Hate.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: reldra

Love Trumps Hate.

LOL. I do like the shorter jokes.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Sounds like mom or dad was speaking the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay.. what specifically did they think wasn't right???

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Ha, you could ask him but it's way past his bed-time. Wanna try again tomorrow?

In all seriousness, though. (As previously mentioned) I haven't seen him have such a negative response to a person/people-- especially not on the TV. Perhaps he perceived something beyond the words that he didn't like?
edit on 11-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Orionx2

Ha, you could ask him but it's way past his bed-time. Wanna try again tomorrow?

Okay... what was the point of this post then?........

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

See above. But also perhaps to show the intuition of children before all the bias creeps in.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

See above. But also perhaps to show the intuition of children before all the bias creeps in.

Just no... Only shows prenatal bias... How would they know otherwise??....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Care to clarify?
How would he know what otherwise?

Also, I did intend for a certian levity to the thread. I found his outburst to be funny but so true.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Republican = More politically savvy than most Americans?

No agenda there.

You should let your kids decide your vote for you more often imo. There's 'No Way!' you're brainwashing the child. This is why most Young Voters are stereotypical Conservatives! /sarcasm

But don't worry! This won't stop various Red outlets from claiming we're all Republican! Or other Republicans in general! It's not even a wonder where all these Neo-Cons are coming from!

Trying to even converse any issue is normally a **** measuring contest of unequaled proportions.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Did you even read his entire quote? It was only a few lines long! Perhaps you missed the part where he said the boy (Trump) was not right either and how everyone else in the world was "right" excepting them?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Care to clarify?
How would he know what otherwise?

Also, I did intend for a certian levity to the thread. I found his outburst to be funny but so true.

Okay.. so this thread should not be in a political forum. Is there a tabloid or maybe a bad joke forum on ATS?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'd have to amiably disagree. It makes a valid point on the state of our democracy coming from the eyes of one of our newer citizens. Sorry this thread got you so heated-- I didn't intend to question your political wisdom. Just thought that my son had an excellent political point that ought to be shared with the more seasoned voters.

But, by all means, don't waste any more time here if that's your take.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I watched the debate with my granddaughter. MSNBC had a split screen. She pointed out to me the way Trump kept crossing over into Clinton's side of the screen.

What I noticed was the fly. I thought that the total lack of reaction was rather odd. I'm rather certain that I would have made some reaction, brush off or something.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'd have to amiably disagree. It makes a valid point on the state of our democracy coming from the eyes of one of our newer citizens. Sorry this thread got you so heated-- I didn't intend to question your political wisdom. Just thuoght that my son had an excellent political point that ought to be shared with the more seasoned voters.

But don't waste any more time here if that's your take.

I still don't really see it as a positive. I agree with the TV, it's not for kids.

It sounds like conservative tabloid, as a 3 year olds thoughts about a literal activist of families might not be well thought out. And just like all conservative crap, to be molded into something of substance, meaning, or the remote possibility of 'being taken seriously'(ghost voice)ooo00o00oo0o.

As for Trump, many babies have cried near him. Your son has be beaten by years.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'd have to amiably disagree. It makes a valid point on the state of our democracy coming from the eyes of one of our newer citizens. Sorry this thread got you so heated-- I didn't intend to question your political wisdom. Just thought that my son had an excellent political point that ought to be shared with the more seasoned voters.

But, by all means, don't waste any more time here if that's your take.

Really... all you have shown is you made your 3yo biased. WTF?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Astute observation your granddaughter made
I noticed Trump doing stuff with his body language from the first, when he stood behind the chair as Hilary took a seat.. and now that you mention it, I do recall thinking he was using his bulk to his advantage.. but didn't put it all together like your granddaughter did.
And the fly! That was crazy. I saw it circling Trump's head a bit later in the debate and was hoping real hard to see it go in for a landing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

First off, perhaps you didn't read my post? If you think this is an anti-Hilary thread, read again.

Read the responses carefully if you wish to understand the point.

If he's biased, it's against politicians in general and well bless him for that. But I didn't tell him to think that way.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

First off, perhaps you didn't read my post? If you think this is an anti-Hilary thread, read again.

Read the responses carefully if you wish to understand the point.

If he's biased, it's against politicians in general and well bless him for that. But I didn't tell him to think that way.

Trump isn't a politician, you're on ice already.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I am not a conservative. Far from it.

Is that what you got out of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join