It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Nail in the Coffin... USA, Sold to the Highest Bidder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Whoever gets elected next, it'll be the last nail in the coffin of America as we "know it". We have been sold out to the highest bidder (actually dozens, if not hundreds of different organizations and individuals, who do NOT have the interests of this country or its people in their hearts).

If you don't realize this, you're part of the problem. In the next 5 years America is going to see some turbulent times because of the decisions made by our "leaders" and our inability to even have productive conversations about these issues (the "Divide and Conquer" tactic is working even better than expected).

#ItsAllRigged
#VoteNobody2016
#McCutcheonVFEC
#CorruptRulings
#DollarBillsAsVotes

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This old girl ain't dead yet!

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure," Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Been hearing this since Bush...senior. and I imagine its been the same doom and gloom discussion since perhaps the last 100 years.

things will change, then change more, then change in a odd direction, then back, then etc...shifting sands of politics.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So on the one hand America has been sold to TMZ, and on the other it's been sold to the National Enquirer. Sad times indeed.

I'd normally be all Vote None Of The Above in an election like this.

But burying the Bush-Clinton Crime Family's is paramount. While there is some chance, considering how the Ruling Establishment is so gung ho against The Donald, that he might actually be the 'real thing' (aside from his character flaws). The "third parties" still have no chance, but were it not for Hillary I'd still vote them just to show support.
edit on 11-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That trend started decades ago when America productive base was outsourced oversea.

Under the mantra that we were innovators and inventors, sadly that didn't lasted long now we are becoming nothing but a welfare state.

Our leaders have sold about everything including our souls in the name of capitalism.

edit on 11-10-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

Yup. Clinton is the poster child of American political corruption. You gotta hand it to her and Bill, they've been working at this since the day they became politicians. It was the norm and still is for pretty much all of them and that's what needs to change. The Clintons are the pinnacle of what corruption will get you, money, fame, connections, and most important, power.

Trump is a con man. He sold his supporters as the self funded anti establishment candidate but as of right now his biggest donor is a right wing Wall Street hedge fund billionaire, Robert Mercer. In the beginning, Trump denounced Super Pacs and told them not to spend money on him but recently Trump hired one of the people behind Citizens United to be his deputy campaign manager. Robert Mercer was one of the billionaires pushing for Citizens United. And btw, Trump now accepts Super Pacs assistance.

Yes, America is screwed and either candidate is only an addition to our corruption problem, not the answer.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Sadly most patriots are to debt ridden while others are under the government welfare slavery, they are to sick and over medicated to spill anything this days.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sadly most patriots are to debt ridden while others are under the government welfare slavery, they are to sick and over medicated to spill anything this days.

Perhaps, but I think you might be surprised.
It won't be pretty and millions will die, but I guess if we survive it, we won't know who won until the smoke clears.....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure," Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787.

Yea.. That was before nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I agree, eventually every big civilization in history has its moments and empires rises and die down, America in modern times is not exempt from the will of strong minded people.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Yea.. That was before nuclear weapons.

If the monsters in charge of those nukes are willing to unleash them, then so be it. What is our other option? Bow down to them?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This old girl ain't dead yet! The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

And "old girls", too, right?

edit on 11-10-2016 by Dan00 because: ?/?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
On the bright side, if American survives the next 4 years, it might just finally be the hayday for the "third parties". Campaign on their very concept from now until then.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yup. Clinton is the poster child of American political corruption.

And she's simultaneously the poster-child of American public service.

So......is it Hillary? Or something endemic to the current state of American politics?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

On the bright side, if American survives the next 4 years

Count on 8.

8 years.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If the monsters in charge of those nukes are willing to unleash them, then so be it. What is our other option? Bow down to them?

Based on what I've been seeing, we indirectly are already bowing down to them, AND they are going to do whatever the f**k they want

The 2 are not mutually exclusive, in fact we are expected to bow down and stand behind them on all of their actions (even when they violate human rights and exploit the masses for their own personal benefit)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Based on what I've been seeing, we indirectly are already bowing down to them, AND they are going to do whatever the f**k they want

The 2 are not mutually exclusive, in fact we are expected to bow down and stand behind them on all of their actions (even when they violate human rights and exploit the masses for their own personal benefit)

Just like dogs?

Remember you can only beat a dog so many times but then the day will come when they finally bite you!

I agree with what you said, I am frustrated as hell and at this point welcome an ELE to end it all. However, we have been conditioned to be compliant and passive. You know as well as I do that when the day comes our primal instincts of survival kicks in, we won't be watching TV, we won't be able to talk on our cell phones, we won't have internet access, the banks will be closed and when that day comes?????????

Civilization is a smoke screen to hide what human beings really are. Imagine if we had no police what would happen. A lawless society right? Well what happens when you have a lawless government?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Our children, our children's children, and their children, etc... are sold to the whims of the Petro-dollar economy in which we live.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join