It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Officials Told To Immediately Bring Back Children Studying Abroad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The "recommendation" applies to all: from the administration staff, to regional administratiors, to lawmakers of all levels. Employees of public corporations are also subject to the ordinance. One of the sources said that anyone who fails to act, will find such non-compliance to be a "complicating factor in the furtherance of their public sector career." He added that he was aware of several such cases in recent months.
LINK

If I see "saber rattling" mentioned in this thread, I'm going to be livid. I've never read a story like this in my life. If anyone claims this is routine in any way, prove it.

This is not fearmongering. This is not politics. This is not saber rattling.

This is WW3.

I explained my reasoning for why I believe WW3 has begun in the thread linked below.

RT News: 'Syrian war is conflict between West & Russia'

The fact is that the Russians now have since last week overtly accused the Americans, and by implication also the French and other Western allies, of deliberately wanting to protect the now renamed Al-Nusra Front in eastern Aleppo in order to use it on a future occasion to affect regime change in Syria. That is an absolutely devastating allegation. The Russians in other worlds are alleging that America and its allies are going to use terrorists as their pawns in the fight against Assad. Russia of course does not accept that outcome.
LINK

RT News is propaganda, but it's Russia's official side of the story. I believe this is very big news because Russia is now telling the world that they believe they're fighting the West in Syria. Is that enough to say WW3 has begun?

China supports Russian position on Syria & Afghanistan – Beijing

I would say with China aligning with Russia concerning Syria, WW3 has begun. It's relatively quiet. I hope it stays that way and ends that way.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Well, we are all going to have one hell of a story to laugh about in the afterlife!

Gotta see the silver lining!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

$h*t... I hope this is just a big stunt coming after treating the West with confrontation.
edit on 11-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Reading the article I see nothing indicating WW3...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
After reading the article from the link, it doesn't sound serious. In fact, it appears there is dissension between the elite and the rest of the people. Sounds like they want to appear genuine and not hypocritical in their patriotism.

It appears that the underlying reason behind the command is that the Russian government is concerned about the optics of having children of the Russian political elite being educated abroad, while their parents appear on television talking about patriotism and being "surrounded by enemies."
***SNIP***
Ultimately the motivation behind Putin's decision is unclear: whether it is to show Russia's high-ranking oligarchs who is boss, to boost a sense of patriotism among the nation by sending a symbolic message that the west is no longer a welcome destination for Russia's rich kids, or just a preemptive move of repatriating of any individuals affiliated with Russian politics for other unknown reasons

Here's the link to the actual article in Russian so a translation will be necessary www.znak.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How legit is that website? I see the article was written by Tyler Durden...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

That's because the reason for these orders is that Russia knows exactly where Nibiru will hit.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

That's because the reason for these orders is that Russia knows exactly where Nibiru will hit.

Oh, last I heard Nibiru was 4x the size of Earth. So If it hit we would all be dead.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Based on some of Putin;s actions, what it sounds like to me, is that he is wanting to move Russia to be more isolationist in nature, and limit the dealings with other countries. In some countries, such as some parts of Europe it is for their protection, and in other more to reinforce the values that Putin is putting forth.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Russia read all of Hillary Clinton's emails, they will position
before the election. Then they will proceed to blackmail her,
in all likelihood, in or out of office.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

The "recommendation" applies to all: from the administration staff, to regional administratiors, to lawmakers of all levels. Employees of public corporations are also subject to the ordinance. One of the sources said that anyone who fails to act, will find such non-compliance to be a "complicating factor in the furtherance of their public sector career." He added that he was aware of several such cases in recent months.
LINK

If I see "saber rattling" mentioned in this thread, I'm going to be livid. I've never read a story like this in my life. If anyone claims this is routine in any way, prove it.

This is not fearmongering. This is not politics. This is not saber rattling.

This is WW3.

I explained my reasoning for why I believe WW3 has begun in the thread linked below.

RT News: 'Syrian war is conflict between West & Russia'

The fact is that the Russians now have since last week overtly accused the Americans, and by implication also the French and other Western allies, of deliberately wanting to protect the now renamed Al-Nusra Front in eastern Aleppo in order to use it on a future occasion to affect regime change in Syria. That is an absolutely devastating allegation. The Russians in other worlds are alleging that America and its allies are going to use terrorists as their pawns in the fight against Assad. Russia of course does not accept that outcome.
LINK

RT News is propaganda, but it's Russia's official side of the story. I believe this is very big news because Russia is now telling the world that they believe they're fighting the West in Syria. Is that enough to say WW3 has begun?

China supports Russian position on Syria & Afghanistan – Beijing

I would say with China aligning with Russia concerning Syria, WW3 has begun. It's relatively quiet. I hope it stays that way and ends that way.

Interesting.

I'd like to point out that Syria has basically been a proxy war between the West and Russia since 2013. So why didn't WWIII happen then or in between?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I read the Znak article earlier today. What I get from this is that Putin is demanding absolute unity from top to bottom, and it is a really big problem in Russia that the people at the top of the heap send their children abroad to school, live abroad, or retire abroad. This is seen as reprehensible to the vast majority of Russians.

So... if Putin truly believes a hot war is in the offing he needs to remove all such negative criticisms of those at the top of government. He needs to be able to say, Our sons and daughters and family abroad have come home to stand with Mother Russia in this time of great crisis when the godless West is intent on our destruction ... etc. etc...

For me the big take away from the article in Russian and several other articles is that they see a hot war on the horizon moving very very fast towards them with the West painting a great big bullseye on Russia.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I'd like to point out that Syria has basically been a proxy war between the West and Russia since 2013. So why didn't WWIII happen then or in between?

My understanding is that everything changed around the time of the article discussed in the thread linked below.

Moscow: Washington sabotaged Syria ceasefire, US responsible for any new terror attacks

Russia apparently realized at that time that the U.S. couldn't be trusted with any agreement concerning the situation in Syria. Things have steadily escalated since that point.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Based on some of Putin;s actions, what it sounds like to me, is that he is wanting to move Russia to be more isolationist in nature, and limit the dealings with other countries. In some countries, such as some parts of Europe it is for their protection, and in other more to reinforce the values that Putin is putting forth.

he should have trump build him a wall and when he wants to be paid for the work tell him that the US said they'd pay for it.
are any other countries telling their citizens to come home? I'm pretty sure that if Putin had reason to believe a major war was gonna break out soon, he'd at least inform some of his closest allies...

But, if it was something more economical in nature, like they were planning on going to their own basket of gold backed currency and start shunning the dollar, I can see why he might want to get the kids out of the countries that aren't within that basket of currencies and isolate the country some from the western dollar denominated countries.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I assume since Tyler Durden wrote it, it's zerohedge. That site is a bit hyperbolic at times, always contrarian, and mostly not as far of the Mark as it's detractors would like. The niche it's best in is alterative business/market info

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

My understanding is that everything changed around the time of the article discussed in the thread linked below.

Moscow: Washington sabotaged Syria ceasefire, US responsible for any new terror attacks

Russia apparently realized at that time that the U.S. couldn't be trusted with any agreement concerning the situation in Syria. Things have steadily escalated since that point.

In Russian there is an extremely strong phrase that is used of Washington since that time in which it is underlined strongly that Washington cannot be trusted to make any kind of treaty or agreement because it is morally bankrupt. Sometimes phrases or words are used in Russian that do not translate easily into English.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Oh, last I heard Nibiru was 4x the size of Earth. So If it hit we would all be dead.

Maybe maybe not
On Twitter

maybe they know something

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Maybe maybe not
On Twitter

maybe they know something

Well there is Obama trying to inhabit Mars which makes no real sense.... Anyway we all have to die sooner or later. Is what it is..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
After reading Hillary's emails it is a known fact that Hillary, Kerry, the Obama's and other Western leaders have accepted bribes in the form of money and lavish jewelry from Saudi Arabia and other direct supporters of terrorists. The arms dealer is right now talking how Hillary and Obama armed the terrorists in Libya and Syria. Russia is shoring up its support at home for a protracted war, cold or hot.

Our leaders are insane, Russia is acting accordingly. Doesn't mean WWIII though.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Typical Russian saber rattling, Putin is really trying hard to get into impressionable paranoid American minds.

The worst part is that it's going to work and it is working just by OPs post and others.

Propaganda has always been Russia's strong suit, they do it better and it's more effective specially when you have a madman like Putin controlling 90% of all Russian media, there is no opposition in Russia, and that's not because he's a swell nice decent feller.

He's in Syria right now bombing the crap out of civilian hospitals and not even striking Isis strongholds, and people believe him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join