It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Panama City Beach Florida LIVE stream 11OCT16

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hope you can post some of your daughter's photos from the rally, marg.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Is that like when women are accused of having "internalized misogyny" when they don't automatically agree with 3rd wave feminism in every aspect?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Is that like when women are accused of having "internalized misogyny" when they don't automatically agree with 3rd wave feminism in every aspect?

WHAT?

Logic doesn't need that many descriptives.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hey you're back

Explain why they are blinded idiots to the class.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Hey you're back

Explain why they are blinded idiots to the class.

If they can't figure it out.

Their problem.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well, that was weakness.

2 out of 12 ponies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Last night's rally in WB PA..."Trump's Best Ever"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Let me know how many women are in the audience.

Can't wait to see how many women will be in audiences when Hillarys friends ISIS get her in control.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

My daughter was there Annee and she can see the crap from the truth, after all she is a young educated professional woman working in man's world.

She actually likes what Trump has to said yesterday.
edit on 12-10-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She got herself and her boyfriend in the pictures and videos she took with the podium in the background and with all the lights in the stage you can barely see Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Any photos from the rally to post?
EDIT: Sorry...missed your post above.
edit on 12-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I got the pictures and video this morning, so I forgot to tell her to get them without her in it, I can tell you that it had a large crowd and occurs he bashed Hillary by what I was able to hear in the short videos.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

My daughter was there Annee and she can see the crap from the truth, after all she is a young educated professional woman working in man's world.

Trump says a lot of things. He tells his audience what they want to hear.

Can he do the mundane, every day, within the rules, that requires focus and working with opposition he can't fire?

Being intelligent is not enough if you can't look beyond the surface.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

hmmm practice what you preach.....

I was there Marg6043...It was a very larger crowd both in and out. Many women attending including a whole bunch of college educated and older women....I did not however see this young, smart and attractive daughter of yours!!!
edit on 12-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Every woman I know democrat, republican, or independent are all voting for Trump. That's a double handful of women I might add. Just like Trump in Pensacola the crowd in Panama City was outdoor and it was huge.

I personally don't know one single person that would vote for Hillary, and those still perpetuating the myth that she's innocent are laughable at best as the struggle to keep the blinders on while denouncing everything as Right Wing hoopla.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Can he do the mundane, every day, within the rules, that requires focus and working with opposition he can't fire?

That's what you're hung up on, yet you give that evil woman known as Hillary a free pass? Either you are being paid to shill or you're just that out of touch with reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

That's what you're hung up on, yet you give that evil woman known as Hillary a free pass? Either you are being paid to shill or you're just that out of touch with reality.

Your opinion.

Always love the shill reference.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

hmmm practice what you preach.....

I was there Marg6043...It was a very larger crowd both in and out. Many women attending including a whole bunch of college educated and older women....I did not however see this young, smart and attractive daughter of yours!!!

I guess you think Trump has what it takes to do the job of president on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

More so than Pillary....At least he can show up to work every day....She has one 60 minute rally and has to go home and nap for a week....Does that sound like a person with the energy to run this country? She already proved she can't be bothered with late night phone calls during the Benghazi incident....Does the 3:00 AM unanswered call ring a bell??

You really can't be this blind can you?

edit on 12-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

More so than Pillary....At least he can show up to work every day....She has one 60 minute rally and has to go home and nap for a week....Does that sound like a person with the energy to run this country? She already proved she can't be bothered with late night phone calls during the Benghazi incident....Does the 3:00 AM unanswered call ring a bell??

You really can't be this blind can you?

I can see you buy into all that Right Wing Gossip.

So, you think Trump really cares, will do the every day mundane that's required, stay focused, take criticism, work well with others, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join