It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News: 'Syrian war is conflict between West & Russia'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The fact is that the Russians now have since last week overtly accused the Americans, and by implication also the French and other Western allies, of deliberately wanting to protect the now renamed Al-Nusra Front in eastern Aleppo in order to use it on a future occasion to affect regime change in Syria. That is an absolutely devastating allegation. The Russians in other worlds are alleging that America and its allies are going to use terrorists as their pawns in the fight against Assad. Russia of course does not accept that outcome.
LINK

RT News is propaganda, but it's Russia's official side of the story. I believe this is very big news because Russia is now telling the world that they believe they're fighting the West in Syria. Is that enough to say WW3 has begun?

China supports Russian position on Syria & Afghanistan – Beijing

I would say with China aligning with Russia concerning Syria, WW3 has begun. It's relatively quiet. I hope it stays that way and ends that way.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I was getting worried, you know, not having any impeding doom looming over...

I can sleep easily now.

Everything is in its place.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Great foreign policy, Obama.

Feels good being on the brink of a war between major powers and all.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

We'll ALWAYS have the asteroids and nuclear war...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

At the very least Russia has given the west with their proxy head loppers a way out but to no avail . Time to bring the hammer down and crush this evil .Too little and too late for the UN and other western apologist . Let the bombs drop and the missiles fly .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It is quite important for the people of western countries to realize that going to war with Russia is also going to war with China!

Using the poor people of Syria, (who have already suffered so greatly under mercenary forces funded, armed and trained by the west) as a reason to start this war is the most diabolical thing one can think of.

Pure sadistic evil is running the show with the face of Globalism as its mask.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It is quite important for the people of western countries to realize that going to war with Russia is also going to war with China!

Using the poor people of Syria, (who have already suffered so greatly under mercenary forces funded, armed and trained by the west) as a reason to start this war is the most diabolical thing one can think of.

Yup, and the only way to stop it would be for the US citizens to rise up and toss the government out on their ear, or deposit them in body bags.

But... that won't happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The fact that China is siding with Russia concerning Syria proves to me that the Syrian war is about a lot more than just Russia's business interests (as some here are claiming). I have seen nothing that dissuades me from the conclusions I wrote about in the thread linked below.

The simple reasons WW3 over Syria makes sense

a reply to: Lysergic

In the original post I claimed that WW3 just started and you react like that?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Yup, and the only way to stop it would be for the US citizens to rise up and toss the government out on their ear, or deposit them in body bags.

But... that won't happen.

Aye I do not have much faith in my fellow Americans, I am sure there is some celebrity gossip to be concerned with or the WWE of politics, literally dividing the masses like wrestling fans.

My hope is that the people of Europe pay attention to the hacks and demand that their respective countries back away publicly and force their militaries to back down, to not do so is simply suicide.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

There is a much bigger battle going on, ultimately it is a battle of good VS evil and sadly America has become ran by the beast, while the people live in the belly blissfully ignorant of the true reality...

There are so many channels to choose from, living vicariously is just to easy.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If RT.com is the Russian Propaganda machine you should try reading cnn.com. The US is the world leader in propaganda...our missiles ARE "Love Missiles" we send them to you with looooove ! AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE THEM BACK YOU MUST BE A TERRORIST !

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I don't see how the current situation in Syria is any closer to ww3 than Korea in the 50s or Vietnam in the 70s?

Biggest difference I see is that there are Russian boots on the ground rather than American ones... so closer to Afghanistan in the 80s?

top topics

join