It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is terrible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary is controlled opposition that is being used to ensure a Trump win.

I believe all these "leaks" on both candidates are being orchestrated by those in power to get people bickering and arguing over them thus creating extreme divisiveness among the people.

Clinton is obviously a terrible person and is in the pockets of the rich and powerful, but Trump IS one of those rich and powerful people and has admitted to bribing politicians. Guess what? Hillary Clinton was invited to Trumps wedding. Who's to say Trump and his buddies aren't paying Hillary to throw the election?

This may be their master plan, to get one of their own (Trump) into the Oval Office.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have two days set aside for after the election to go out into the woods and throw up .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Awww, c'mon guys. Thread after thread on Trump and Hillary.

Yes, I find her "deplorable". I am disgusted by her.

I think she is a vile human being.

(but read the first word in each sentence)

You, Sir...are an inspiration. BRAVO.
See you in the re-education camp.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Becoming the President of the United States can easily satisfy the demand for such power. Both partisan candidates have amassed wealth and publicity throughout their lives, increasing the chances that they are or have been corrupt in the past.

People that observe and discuss surface politics like it's some accurate representation of the facts are too bothered to investigate and force themselves to comprehend the depths of either candidate, especially Hillary.

Roosevelt once said,

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

The old ATS members were more focused on ripping all things apart with critical examination; not trying to put things together with pieces that were given to them by the MSM.

edit on 11-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Awww, c'mon guys. Thread after thread on Trump and Hillary.

Yes, I find her "deplorable". I am disgusted by her.

I think she is a vile human being.

(but read the first word in each sentence)

From an outside view it all looks crazy, has the character of a President nominee ever been scrutinized so much as these not one but two nominees?

Either way if any president acts out when in office, nothing gets done... I don't know enough about US politics but you still vote for who is State Governor and other aspects of local government right? I think I know that much, instead of looking at the red or blue snake and thinking "Blimey look how nasty them fangs are" why not own the very grass it slivers in.

I know it's presidential season and that things go mental, it then all dies down and opinion polls rule the day. However, you own the grass these snakes hide in. Don't b e mesmerized by the snakes then think it's all over till 4 years time, put some glass in your metaphorical garden if needs be. It's your garden after all.

It'll always be the same people allowing the same tricks if you keep watching the left/right puppet show, we have the same problem here in the UK. We even have gerrymandering occurring but anyway, surely local politics could have a much bigger effect in the long run.

If you want change you'll have to be part of it, otherwise you risk being left behind. A common theme in any democratic political process and it always seems to be the disenfranchised whose vote is heard the most... Then they bugger off for four years.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you sir.

(maybe they'll have tetherball)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So you Rick-rolled us?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
So you Rick-rolled us?

maybe
edit on 11-10-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well played, Cowboy. Well played.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join