It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Team Bashes 'Backward' Catholics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Catholics who attend weekly mass and/or daily mass were already not voting for Clinton in droves. But many of these also are having a hard time deciding to vote for Trump since his life is morally reprehensible to the average mass-attending Catholic.

In the end mass-attending Catholics usually decide to vote for the lesser of two evils, and Clinton's constant support for abortion up until the moment of birth means most of them will vote for Trump just to stop her. This email leak will confirm their need to stop her.
edit on 11/10/2016 by Kapriti because: grammar, clarity

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

dang X your relentless posts about Hillary are compelling to say the least, nothing surprises me about this woman anymore. BUT I'm honestly open to vote for her just to shut people up and move on with our lives.. This is honestly not very important to my everyday life.. religion = false identity. have a good day.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Not to defend her, but there are a lot of 'backward' Catholics.

Indeed. Xuen should be introduced to the sorry sack of s# I used to know who thought Catholicism was a whites-only club, and the only way to ensure that was to out-reproduce the n-words (blacks) s-words (hispanics) and c-words (asians) Odds are quite high Xuen's handle isn't just a coincidence, either, so I imagine he'd walk away disgusted. Every nasty thing she could think of was always justified with a bible quote somehow, too. Lovely book if it's that pliable.

She wasn't that great of a person, the kids are going to be so f#ed up. Probably on kid #12 by now as it is, gotta out-breed everyone else, IDK. Don't care all that much, her ass-backward self can keep shooting out offspring like a t-shirt gun for all I care.

Edit: Not to mention her views on gays, and the ace-up-the-sleeve of deferring arguments to her husband if it required too much mental effort. Teh wimminz is sposta be all submissive and stuff, too much opinion isn't acceptable. That was always fricking hilarious to prod her into. Asshat would argue for a while, then get Mr Authority after certain points, like clockwork.

Wow!

You sound like it's someone still close to you and still are angry.

Sis in law maybe?

Are you sure she was a Catholic and not another christian denomination or cult?

Interesting. My first wife was raised with some odd ideas like no shellfish and rock music was bad.

Ate her first lobster at 22, with me, the debbil.

edit on 10 12 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
October 12, 2016

Catholic groups are demanding a resignation.

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 12, 2016

Catholic groups are demanding a resignation.

www.msn.com...

Perhaps it would be a bit more accurate, based on your source, to state that two of the most conservative Catholic groups have reacted.

Perhaps they are not responding because they are Catholic, but because they are right-wing?

The remarks in the emails are not anti-Catholic ... they regard individuals, not the Church.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burntheships

"Backwards gender relations".

So, this is the directed talking point?

Please expound!

I do not know. Perhaps the Catholic stance against gay, transgenders, etc.

Sure! Then maybe they will come out and bash Muslims for their stances on these issues.

Oh wait....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: burntheships

"Backwards gender relations".

So, this is the directed talking point?

Please expound!

I do not know. Perhaps the Catholic stance against gay, transgenders, etc.

Sure! Then maybe they will come out and bash Muslims for their stances on these issues.

Oh wait....

Can you actually demonstrate any "bashing" done by Clinton's team?

Of, well, anyone?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Can you actually demonstrate any "bashing" done by Clinton's team?

Of, well, anyone?

It all in the OP but you can try to argue semantics if you want.

If Trump had came out and said that Muslims are attracted to severely backwards gender relations you and others would be screaming how intolerant he was.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

But if you have a problem with the word "bash" thats fine. I will just change my claim to this,

"Sure! Then maybe they will come out and talk about Muslims for their stances on these issues.

Oh wait.... "

There is that better for you?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well this all makes sense now, with her arming ISIS and trying to eradicate Christians from the M.E.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There's no semantics involved.

The OP doesn't include anything that could remotely be seen as "bashing" Catholics.

That's the point. The false equivalency bit about Muslims is your game, not mine.

The topic is the Hillary team emails. These emails do not bash Catholics or the Catholic Church. They address individuals that use religion as a political prop.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Well this all makes sense now, with her arming ISIS and trying to eradicate Christians from the M.E.

This is the kind of garbage that people believe because it gets repeated.

This is the reason I challenge right-wing lies and ignorance.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

geez, you need professional mental health

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Many people don't know this, but Hillary is "The Most Religious Candidate to run for the U.S. Presidency".

Source: thinkprogress.org...

So there's no way she's against Catholics, or any other people of God.. Right?

edit on 10/12/2016 by carewemust because: Pray for Hillary... BUT DON'T ELECT HER!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I stand corrected! That previous story was liberal propaganda from one of the Clinton campaign's "presstitutes".

Here's Hillary's OWN WORDS.

Hillary Clinton: CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA Must ABANDON FAITH IN CHRIST, Adhere To NEW LIBERAL LAWS.

Full Story: viralliberty.com...

Excerpt from Article:
HILLARY SAYS: "Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed."

Notice that she says that the change of Christian beliefs is the “unfinished business of the 21st century,” which means she wants to persecute Christians. God willing, Donald Trump will vanquish this witch in the elections.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join