It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Stewart, Donald Trump’s Virginia Campaign chairman, fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is a very interesting development in the Trump campaign, Corey Stewart Trump's campaign chair in Virginia held a rally in support of Trump and opposing the RNC's actions after the leaked NBC tape last week.. Talk about a conspiracy, Stewart, who is going to run for the GOP slot for Governor against,Ed Gillespie a longtime RNC insider...

Here's an article on the news, and a more eyeopening video conducted by Mike Cernovich with Stewart, that goes deeper into the chaos and attempted sabotage of the Trump campaign to include rerouting funds raised by Trump to down ballot candidates while squeezing efforts to get out folks for Trump:

www.washingtontimes.com...

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign fired its Virginia chairman Monday after he led a protest at GOP headquarters complaining that party-establishment “pukes” were undercutting their own nominee.

Corey Stewart, who also serves as chairman of the Board of Supervisors in Prince William County, organized the protest outside Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington to complain that the party is reallocating campaign funds to congressional races instead of the presidential campaign.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I posted about this yesterday afternoon. I saw him interviewed today. He basically said that Bossie had him canned because the Trump campaign is lousy with establishment RNC operatives but he didn't know to what degree Trump may or not be influenced.

Bossie being David Bossie, Citizens United President and Trump deputy campaign manager.'

EDIT:

Trump Campaign Fires Virginia Campaign Chairman For Staging RNC Protest
edit on 2016-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's tough enough to try and win an election versus the opposing party and their MSM.. NOw it's the RNC establishment as well...

1 on 3.. Trump had it right..smh..

Word is that Speaker Ryan's folks leaked that tape last week... 2016 will go down as the wildest election in history..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I may hate Trump with such a passion as to light the sky with fissile violence for a thousand years, but if he must be the candidate, and if he must be in the race for president, then he ought to get the same shot that any other candidate the people have selected would get, not be hamstrung by those he ought to be able to call an ally.

It is disgusting.
edit on 11-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removal.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He's the only outsider left...

I sure as hell don't want a hemispherical common market with open borders...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Put it this way, it does not matter who you vote for, as long as their last names are not either Trump, or Clinton.

The point stands though. A detestable cretin he may be, but the GOP refusing to back someone the people selected...smacks of dirt.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There was also a story peculating that there is a leak in Trump land, maybe they thought it was this guy?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry but the GOP deserves every single bit of hate and disgust they're getting from their own party, these people been on a 100 million dollar 8 year long character assassination mission of Hillary Clinton.

Now they have the left and the right that thinks establishment GOP is a sad spineless scheming party.

Either way this is great news for the Clinton camp.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Put it this way, it does not matter who you vote for, as long as their last names are not either Trump, or Clinton.

The point stands though. A detestable cretin he may be, but the GOP refusing to back someone the people selected...smacks of dirt.
the labour party should take that advice.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I don't know kj, but from what Stewart was talking about with Cernovich last night, that may explain someone handing over that wikileak article that setup Trump to repeat a falsehood, that was conveniently turned into a major hitpiece last night..

Whoever that person was.. may be one of the RNC saboteurs..

THis is like a frigging Jason Bourne movie all the intrigue and suspense, too bad it's real....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

They should, and they get it from me almost daily, I can assure you.

There are things that I will always be at odds with, about how the right wing (which is basically all American politics, since your left is my right and therefore moot) operate, but one thing that all parties need to remember about their place, is that unless the people support their position, their position is worth nothing.

The GOP just made enemies of most of the people who would have voted for ANY of their candidates over a democrat, which is most assuredly stupid of them. Do not get me wrong, the Republican Party are an organisation that I LOVE to see twisting in the wind at nearly every opportunity, because I have massive issues with most of their leading lights and their science denying, rah rah rhetorical nonsense. But this has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen them do, because while it might be foolish for anyone to be loyal to such a bunch of bastards to the point where they would vote against the opposition out of loyalty, the GOP did have that loyalty from a great many people, and I am not sure that after this election is done, they will still be able to draw on that.

They might as well have put a blasting cap in their mouth, and given it a damned good chew!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

It is the people the GOP are worried about.

They are facing down-ticket losses that seemed unimaginable 6 months ago.

They can support their candidate and lose not just the WH, but also the House and Senate.

And this is no one's fault, but Trump's..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I am sure the Disgruntled Ones of the GOP have their " Moles " inside the Trump Campaign , but as they Eventually show their True Colors , they will be Vetted with Extreme Prejudice by Mr. Trump and his True Loyal Followers .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump tapped into a nuisance of the Democrats which is the slight to upper middle class. These people get bludgeoned with high healthcare and high taxes. They are carrying the biggest bags of rocks for the poor and the wealthy. Wealthy might pay more but factor in the ratio of taxes to what is earned, these people pay uncommonly more. A lot more.

Trump is the only voice they have. They are going to support him. I know it pisses people off but they are MORE pissed off. They might not have the bodies to win but they are going to keep Trump in the ring as long as they can. If you can't win join them is not an option. It's if you are going to go down go down swinging. They are not about defeatism. Maybe one email leak turns into a knock out blow. All you have to do is land one good right hand.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Hello ! You are Correct Sir !

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
IMO.... Trump's beef is with RNC establishment, not with the RNC as an entity. Trump does not want to destroy the entity, just get rid of those in it who oppose him. Trump does not want to start a new party, as all the Trump campaign apparatus is already functioning within that entity. Why start from the ground up? What Trump etal want to do is take over the RNC (a ready made party) as his own. Let the GOP "establishment" start a new party. It's mutiny. my 2c

join