It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson calls for protests at Russian embassy over Syria bombing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, bashful Boris is calling on people to demonstrate outside the Russian Embassy, over their involvement in what is occuring in the bombardment of Aleppo.

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has called for "demonstrations outside the Russian embassy" over its bombing of targets in Syria.

He asked where stop the war coalition were and why have they kept quiet over what Russia are doing in Syria?

The language he used in his speech was not language you would associate with the country's top diplomat, but I think he sees himself as a bit of a Churchillian M.P, and as a consequence his loathing of the Russians came to the fore.

The Tories look like they would love a war in order to suspend Brexit, and if they continue this rhetoric, they may just get one.

news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

boris speaking against russia will basically make europe support putin.

£350 million a week to the nhs he promised, where is it you fat f%ck?
edit on 11-10-2016 by stinkelbaum because: spelin

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Boris Johnson is a buffoon and has no idea what he is doing or talking about.

Wasn't it only a few months ago he was advocating that the UK should work with Vladimir Putin and Bashar al-Assad against ISIS?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

boris speaking against russia will basically make europe support putin.

£350 million a week to the nhs he promised, where is you fat f%ck?

Sorry but anyone who believed that Bs is gullible, remainer or leaver.

I voted leave but I've never trusted Boris to do anything right so when they said that I immediately dismissed it as propaganda.
I voted for other reasons anyways and it's off topic but I just felt the need to say that.

Now, onto the fat f*ck...

He, as foreign secretary and diplomat should not be urging protests against a foreign nation.

He is wilfully (?(is it ever wilful with this jerk)) dragging the people down with him and trying to invoke a feeling of scorn towards Russia because of his own biases...

When he also tells people to protest outside the US embassies in Britain for their war crimes in Syria, or when he listens to the protests of the British people towards our own governments mishandling of the situation, maybe then I'll take him seriously on his word.

Which will be never.
So I can rest easy that I'll never agree with this Etonite slob.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Wasn't it only a few months ago he was advocating that the UK should work with Vladimir Putin and Bashar al-Assad against ISIS?

Nice... that was while NATO was still 'winning'. Now Russia is in the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He, as foreign secretary and diplomat should not be urging protests against a foreign nation.

isn't it unprecedented for a leading politician to ask for protests?
the opposition have numerous times, strikes, poll tax, wars etc, but isn't he basically calling on the public to do his job.
here are some of johnson's quotes today from the graunaid

I agree with [Ann Clywd]. I would certainly like to see demonstrations outside the Russian embassy. Where is the Stop the War Coalition at the moment? Where are they?

But we cannot commit to a no-fly zone unless we are prepared to ... shoot down planes or helicopters that violate that zone. We need to think very carefully about the consequences.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Isn't this the same guy who called for cooperation with Russia and Syria fighting the terrorists? Albeit as an "alliance with the devil".

Shut up and sit down Boris. I'm thankful for Brexit, now go away.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I would certainly like to see demonstrations outside the Russian embassy. Where is the Stop the War Coalition at the moment? Where are they?

Too funny. The rest of the time they sick the police on them, gas and arrest them.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Picked this link up elsewhere with a tag of Boris sucks and blows at the same time ...."Boris Johnson: allies should join Assad and Russia against Isis" www.theguardian.com... The only thing that makes sense of what we are seeing from talking heads and the western MSM is that the big economic crash is upon us and they are using all kinds of crazy statements that don't make any sense .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Picked this link up elsewhere with a tag of Boris sucks and blows at the same time ...."Boris Johnson: allies should join Assad and Russia against Isis" www.theguardian.com... The only thing that makes sense of what we are seeing from talking heads and the western MSM is that the big economic crash is upon us and they are using all kinds of crazy statements that don't make any sense .

They need to be honest and the rest of us can have a party!!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Does he not know that Russia is bombing the terrorist positions in Aleppo? Does he not know that Assad warned civilians there, to leave Aleppo as soon as possible? Does he not know that those same terrorists the west supports, are blocking all exits out of Aleppo, so that they can use women and children as human shield?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

He may have set down one evening and got re-programmed along with so may others ,thanks to the US Pentagon
I know this is talking about a earlier time but it shows the depth tptb will go to get their way .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The lying sheep are finally allowing the masses to see the dogs of war that they truly are.

Oh the pro-war clowns are going to have so much fun in the Lake of Fire after they get Judged.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Nice... that was while NATO was still 'winning'. Now Russia is in the way.

No, it was when Russia was using precision strikes instead of bombing indescriminately, killing civilians en masse.

Syrian barrel bombs aren't known to be terribly accurate either...........
edit on 11-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Please, see my post.

The terrorists who are being supported by the west are blocking all exits out of Aleppo, and are using women and children as human shield.

Syrian barrel bombs? Iraqi chemical weapons? Milosevic conducting genocide? How many more lies are you willing to swallow, before you say that's enough?
edit on 242k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Stop watching wartime propaganda. It's bad for your outlook on the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The lying sheep are finally allowing the masses to see the dogs of war that they truly are.

Oh the pro-war clowns are going to have so much fun in the Lake of Fire after they get Judged.

The "lake of fire" is the sun. Unmade in the sun. The second death. Disassociated subatomic particles, trapped there literally forever.

No bad apples will be allowed to leave this gravity well.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No, it was when Russia was using precision strikes instead of bombing indiscriminately...

Russians aren't that precise either, at least they are hitting the right targets, though.

If it looks like a terrorist, dresses like a terrorist and acts like a terrorist, its a terrorist.

Thats why the west is suing for cease fires, no fly zones, crawling to the UN and god forbid trying to protest the Russian embassy??

Bwah...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here is a graphic for some of the Russian slaves above. It about the civilian casualties FFS and all the anti Assad crowds are not terrorists as Russia and Assad seem to think and who are bombing for the fun of it.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Perhaps it is because the coalition is bombing empty desert and the Government is embroiled in largely urban combat? Civilian casualties, and all casualties in fact tend to be drastically higher in Urban warfare, or has America forgotten Fallujah already?

The enemies of Syria are terrorists. They are conducting acts of terrorism against the Syrian State.

They're also Islamists, and include a great many foreign mercenaries, so each one the Russians, Iranians and Syrians kill is a plus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join