It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS: Podesta Responded To Tom Delonge's Emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I guess this former member of Blink-182 is totally committed in his quest for government disclosure of UFO information. In the recent batch of Wikileaks documents, it appears that Tom Delonge contacted Clinton's chairman John Pedesta numerous times concerning this subject matter. Pedesta also appears in a new documentary that Delonge is currently working on.

Delonge's emails include an offer to introduce Podesta to two "A-level" officials he says were involved with UFO research, and another referring to a former military official he links to the Roswell, New Mexico, crash of a surveillance balloon that conspiracy theorists was actually a UFO.

"I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic," Delonge writes about the officials in one email. "Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you."

www.upi.com...

edit on 10/11/2016 by shawmanfromny because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Just wondering how Tom is doing? Anyone knows?

Edit; Tom is a nice person, i feel very troubled when he is used..
edit on 20161011 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Just wondering how Tom is doing? Anyone knows?

Edit; Tom is a nice person, i feel very troubled when he is used..

About being used, one might be interested in listening to Greg Bishop's ('Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz') view on the matter :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Care to change the title of your thread??? Wheres the proof that Podesta actually responded? Tom Delong is not the only crackpot that contacted Podesta about disclosure....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Another Tom Delong email came up just now.... it outlines his book and from what I can see Podesta is included in either the book or the movie.

Podesta mail: 54984

top topics

join