It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never really introduced myself / I would like to thank each and every one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I never introduced myself maybe i should give a short introduction =)

One of my teachers at an early age said;" Dont ever change " As teenager hearing those words, with the hormones your body is producing, you believe them to mean something unreal. Now, i understand what she meant in a philosophical way. Most of my life i always followed what my gut feeling told me, despite what my mind said. Right or wrong didnt matter, i followed an inner voice, it never lead me astray.. So i learned to trust it, as the years went by, i learned, it will protect you.

My curiosity increased the older i got, for the mysteries in life. I wanted answers, but the answers made no sense without understanding.. The purpose always had a meaning, if it didnt, well, things that doesnt make sense is always created by a human. So i learned to place a single word behind every thing i ever was taught and the word was a simple; "Why."

I started to jump in to every rabbit hole i could find and came across, and put a simple ;"Why" in front. It was my safety line from going completely mad from the things made by the imagination of man. The internet came and it can make anyone lose their mind, and then one day i found this place.

My first steps in to these halls, were, well there were conflicts. I got kicked out more times than i can count, i made a few friends but a lot of foes.
I didnt really care, but one thing i found in here was a place where the old folks had a saying. People with wast knowledge about the reality and not an imagination created by ideals. I started listening, and a new world appeared.

A mind like mine, will always look for a mystery to solve. For some it might look parasitic, but i live a healthy life, solving a mystery is what gives me joy.

When people thought ive gone completely mad, my mind was in a rabbit hole i recently had found. Anyone in a rabbit hole needs to empty their mind to learn what it really has to offer.. So cryptic messages was written in a certain forum, to remind me when i got up, what i had found.

Years passed, and i think i became wiser, "not sure". But you find the most beautiful secrets, and a few days ago. I found the everlasting flower, it made realize everything else l had found so far was insignificant.. My journey through the maze had lead me to the center of everything..

I know a few who hates me being in their universe, but they dont know, its much older then they realize..

But finally i found my bloodline and its history without anyone else dictating the storyline.

I owe many thanks to the people of ATS and its community, friends of foes doesnt really matter, we all teach each other things in life no one else can offer.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No secrets.
Just things to learn.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

*waves* Hellooo.

Well you've certainly given me things to ponder over with a few of your posts, and you never complained about my overly long PMs. That makes you a gem and I'm glad that you chose to continue existing within these halls.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I enjoy your writing, its subtle. Its not the lavish words that makes us human, its the small things told in stories.. Those are the things we can relate to.. In our mind we cant make a movie, but we can take snapshots. We all have the same expressions, mostly the same feelings, its given by nature and evolution..

You tell stories that are truthfully about what we are, not what our imagination tells us be.. Dont try to change that, tell the story they way only you can tell it.. It is what makes you unique..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I have enjoyed your contributions here on ATS, all through your many different identities. I like people that push others and are not afraid to speak the truth. In that respect we have something in common.
Hey, I even know who the shadowy figure is!
Some might accuse you of being deliberately obscure in attempt to appear enigmatic or some such. There might be a little truth in that but I like that. Why spoil the show?
I have found your posts, stories and insight, entertaining and you have given others something to think about. For my own part...I have found ATS useful as a guide into my own substantial failings particularly when looking at something I might have posted years ago.

I am glad you persevered and kept returning.

Regards midicon.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi tikbalang, nice into

top topics

join