It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every thread except for this one...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Every thread on ATS most flagged and new topics list at the moment is Clinton or trump related..
Ridiculous.. I've been using this site a lot less these days anyway but what is the f ing point when there is nothing else to read except the same Crap about trump and Clinton over and over again...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Because they have our attention and I'm speaking for myself, they have a stranglehold on my mind right now.
I've been wondering what else is happening in the world since our social outlets are completely clogged up right now with Trump/Clinton.
a reply to: Misterlondon

link   

How bout those reptoids, ammirite?

link   

What do you expect this close to the US election?. Just don't click on any ir take a break FROM ATS.
I think it's great fun.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Yeah, even I've gotten caught up in the circus over the past couple of days.

Damn the kool-aid !

Damn it all to hell !

PS - thanks for the reminder to step back, pause, and reflect.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yes, now even Aussie politicians have weighed into the debate. All part of the news condemning Trump's evil recording.

Who cares this side of the lake.

Crikey, are there any ATS'ers out there willing to put out a good thread in other forums. I'll read anything other than this Trump/Hillary B/ship.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ok then...
Let's change it up! I agree with you as I'm so effing Jaded😆 Too.

Friday evening a 747 beloning to Kingdom Holdings shook my house while landing.
Tail number HZWBT7...
The Owner is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud.
That was friday night....
Can anyone tell me why his plane landed here on friday night and is still parked at Atlantic Aviation Pittsburgh International?

I guess i should start a thread on it.... but tweedle D and Dumb are the headliners right now..
4 seasons? Uber? Consol energy is selling?

edit on 11-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm avoiding those threads, and trying to avoid it on social media (hurts that I lived in the USA for close to a decade and I am married to someone from the USA).... I don't remember Brexit making these waves?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Make a better thread I fancy Aliens today Make it so

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

welcome to ATS. its all about the soup du jour so to speak, where everyone knows some new information, or feel the need to reveal something obvious or slightly reworded.

dont worry, the madness will end in less than 2 months; then we'll be back to BLM, Trans, Muslims, Guns, Feminists, or whatever generates the most clicks for ATS's revenue.

its weird how of all the conspiracy threads, no conspiracy theories are ever about ATS and its cultivation of topics that are on MSM, which its users loathe so much... hmmm

what was the last top secret, or secret information to have been disclosed by ATS's members? dont you think most threads are just the regurgitation of the same things on the MSM outlets; just thinly veiled ?

p.s. all the informative segments mysteriously disappeared, NLBS, guest speakers etc... now the usual suspects just spam the boards with the same tripe and get ample of stars and flags...
edit on 11-10-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Gotta admit, even I have been looking into the ufo threads more as of late. Even if it's 3rd phase or pick a hoaxer.
I need a break, i need air.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I fear there's no more room for conspiracy theories on ATS... It has become a public site for hot trends & social debates, rather than encouraging discussions on ideas different from what appears on the MSM. Anything non-mainstream is now unwelcome.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Ok then...
Let's change it up! I agree with you as I'm so effing Jaded😆 Too.

Friday evening a 747 beloning to Kingdom Holdings shook my house while landing.
Tail number HZWBT7...
The Owner is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud.
That was friday night....
Can anyone tell me why his plane landed here on friday night and is still parked at Atlantic Aviation Pittsburgh International?

I guess i should start a thread on it.... but tweedle D and Dumb are the headliners right now..
4 seasons? Uber? Consol energy is selling?

Quite personally,I would love it if you pursued that. I find it rather interesting with all that is going on. After all the courts are open to sue the Saudis, and we have also had speculation about 911 perhaps coming up yet again with a bigger bang of being the nail that ends some of this madness we are suffering from of tweedle D and Dumb....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Ok.. but i have no answers.
I know they were persuing a Four Seasons Hotel in Pittsburgh last year. But why? It's Pittsburgh.
Natural gas ( fracking wells ) at Pittsburgh International Airport, abandoned now...

I talked to the airport director friday night. Told that Big announcements were coming🤔

I thought the same with allowing lawsuits. And one partner is Pakistani. Hmmm....
edit on 11-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I concur! I just survived Hurricane Matthew on the Island Friday and just got power and inet back this evening. No games, no debate, no ATS, and I come back and it Politico here....sheesh!

Now I got the first headache in 4 days....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'm amazed how many rational people are really getting behind their preferred half of a # sandwich and passionately attack the other half.

Only a few more weeks to go and then a few weeks for the fall out. Normal service will resume by the New Year.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I miss Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Every thread on ATS most flagged and new topics list at the moment is Clinton or trump related..
Ridiculous.. I've been using this site a lot less these days anyway but what is the f ing point when there is nothing else to read except the same Crap about trump and Clinton over and over again...

Well.... The normal topics around here are pretty much the same crap regurgitated over and over again. Sometimes with an attempt at new spin for YouTube hits....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Making new threads on other stuff fixes nothing sadly. Everyone is too enthralled.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As some have said, it gets that way here around every election time.... I'm annoyed with it myself, but I support the right of others to keep beating the topics into the ground.

-Alee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join