It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Greggers
Aha!
You were watching Fox. Admit it!

Well, I have watched it before, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I noted earlier, there seems to be a different, something, since Ailes was fired.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: olaru12

Outraged? No. Not even close.
Yes it was in very poor taste, wrong, disrespectful etc...
I've always thought Trump was a douche, this video and even this entire election cycle has not changed that.

Also, you don't have to try and sway me one way or the other.
Being Canadian this election has no impact on me other than the next 4 years+ of fallout should either of them win.

I do believe however that the fallout for us all will be more bearable if Clinton doesn't win.

The clown car has come off the rails and pretty much assures a Clinton victory. Trump has alienated most women, minorities, now Christians and anyone with the least bit of honor and class.

What's that leave? Old white men and young white men that some how think that supporting a profane fool, will enhance their masculinity. Trumps done...he can't even hold the support of his own party.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Can we put a fork in him yet?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
And when I say things like that I'm only speaking metaphorically.

Not sure why I needed to say that, but it's important to be clear in our communications.

I don't wish the man any ill will personally, just don't want him to be elected POTUS.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I've always thought Trump was a douche, this video and even this entire election cycle has not changed that.

Being Canadian this election has no impact on me other than the next 4 years+ of fallout should either of them win.

I do believe however that the fallout for us all will be more bearable if Clinton doesn't win.

The clown car has come off the rails and pretty much assures a Clinton victory. Trump has alienated most women, minorities, now Christians and anyone with the least bit of honor and class.

What's that leave? Old white men and young white men that some how think that supporting a profane fool, will enhance their masculinity. Trumps done...he can't even hold the support of his own party.

Yes, and here's te fork....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yes, and here's te fork....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you please explain precisely what happened there and what are the implications of that? thanks. I don't yet see it making the rounds.

A fork would be more blatant and obvious.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

So, you're not outraged by this either, I guess.

Its actually very old news.... I'll just give you two words >>>>

Hollywood ... casting couch!

A very old story

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

"If they want to release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we'll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things -- there are so many of them, folks," Trump[/"Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released"

It said on "Sky News" today that the tape/s concerned that were being looked

for are more dangerous to Trump than any of the sex type tapes. The tapes

are offensive and use the *N* word

However if they exist surely they were just as offensive Then and

haven't just suddenly become offensive now

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
That's just stupid for him to say. Either it's ligitimate to attack Bill or its not putting out an altimatum on something thr Clinton campaign can't control is beyond stupid.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I think we should consider the possibility that the reason he's doubling down on stupid is because he's trying to set himself up as a right-wing savior, so he can sell books or whatever once this whole thing is done. Perhaps he doesn't really want to be President, but we know he likes money.

right wing savior, huh?? I can't help but get a hint of religion within those words. but here's the deal, I don't know how many of those self proclaim prophets of god have come out and stated that this guy has been appointed by god to lead this country. This guy who has no problem with people talking about his daughter as a piece of meat, claimed, and describes sexually assaulting women, proudly admits that he doesn't pay his workers their dues, lives in a mansion of gold, is an habitual liar, and well, I could go on....

personally, it would be more scriptural to say that god has risen hillary up to be president. I mean, if the only man he could raise up was trump, well, ya, raise up a women, like he rose up deborah.

we are far, oh so far away from god...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It makes sense that they would believe Trump is a gift from God to lead them. His obvious lack of morals and character and greed I''m sure speaks directly to the true heart of religion's misogynist, pedophilia, greed obsessed core. Their true Father has come to lead them.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I don't know, I think even their god johava is unhappy at seeing what is happening with some parts of his church. they aren't following him anymore either.
for the religious on the boards, here's a video if you desire to watch it, I have listened to only a little of it, but the guy does make some good points. he starts about 10:25.
the church is being misled..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

So, you're not outraged by this either, I guess.

Its actually very old news.... I'll just give you two words >>>>

Hollywood ... casting couch!

A very old story

Calling it an old story is not very effective deflection when it concerns the character and honor of a candidate.

My question for you is ....do you support Trump allowing Sterns to call his daughter a "piece of ass" ...

Answer carefully and don't deflect...It could reflect on your character, eh?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I remember awhile back pointing out how conservatives always find themselves on the wrong side of history... And here it is yet again with their dirtbag nominee. Will they ever learn, or are these people merely here to represent the wrong side? The racists, the bigots, the war crime supporters, the xenophobes, the misogynists. Often times it feels like conservatives only purpose is to serve as a test for humanity.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12[post]

Calling it an old story is not very effective deflection when it concerns the character and honor of a candidate.

My question for you is ....do you support Trump allowing Sterns to call his daughter a "piece of ass" ...

As I don't have a horse in this particular race ....Frankly my dear

*I don't give a damn*

I'm all for letting people live their own lives, and I doubt Trump gives

one iota what either of us or anyone else thinks.

Stopping someone from voicing thoughts doesn't stop them from thinking

those thoughts!

Answer carefully and don't deflect...It could reflect on your character, eh?

And who do you think has the right or is qualified to reflect or cast aspersions

on my character

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Almost every male has spoken like the 11 year old tape shows D.T. doing. And if you were to listen to women in their locker rooms you would even hear worse.

Oh and the Nancy was not even proven to be the news anchor who decided to reply on air about D.T.'s remarks. As a Matter of fact, some are saying the Nancy was not the anchor but one of the make-up artist.

So don't be so quick to cast the first stone for none of us have not done it. And if you say you haven't you are a liar.
edit on 12-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I have a question for you, do you see grabbing a women's genitals as sexual assault?

so, you and your friends hang out in lockers rooms and admit to sexually assaulting women for kicks and giggles?
if so, do yourself a favor and stop... as you now can see, your words can come back to haunt you later, and well, if would be a shame if they came back on you in a court of law!!

weather he was telling stories or boosting about things he had done!!!
at least admit that what he is describing is sexual assault!! ILLEGAL!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I had a man come to me at a party and grabbed my crotch. I was offended and almost was ready to punch him out. Was it sexual assault? No.

I had a woman grab me by the crotch and we had wild passionate sex. Was it sexual assault? No.

D.T. did not sexually assault anyone, he was just making a statement. Saying it is not a crime.

Dawn are you male or female?

I know in the locker rooms and on the streets and in our homes we have said something to the like, "boy, I sure would like to give her a good going over? (words were changed to protect the T&C Decorum but you get the point.) women say the same thing about men.

I personally remember a few women saying things I have over heard like, "I would sure like to take his . . . and have him ... the ... out of me?" And another who said it this ways, "I sure would like to jump his frame". I have heard a woman say about another woman to her BFF, "I would like to grab her by the C**T and give her ...... a good licking."

Not all women would take it as sexual assault. Just like the descriptions of my own experience.
edit on 12-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think it's funny that Hillary or anyone think that producing embarrassing things from Donald's past 10+ years ago would somehow change their mind to vote for criminal Hillary in the election.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
I am a women, I also was sexually abused as a child, so I am probably more bias than some would be...

but, it IS sexual assault to go around grapping unsuspecting women's p....sy.....
it's kind of creepy when men kiss you without any advanced warning!

and it's far different to say that I would like to......
than to say, I can do like you've done it already.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join