It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

That's a very unusual strategy..

Does he think they control the entire media, or that he can?

Also, the implication is that there's a lot more where that came from, but if anyone releases it, he'll make it all about Bill.

Weird!

Is this a real Presidential campaign?

What kind of talk is that, and what will be do if women start coming out of the woodwork with stories about being sexually harassed and abused by Donald Trump.

What, are the media to fear breaking such a story lest Trump pivots it over to Bill Clinton?

I don't get it.

He also seems to have a grade schooler's understanding of the nature of American power and the office of the Presidency.

He's lost it. He's off his rocker now.

How would this man use power?

Who's he threatening there?

Notice he said more tapes, and nothing about women themselves coming forward.. (oops!).

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Does he know he's only attracting more woman voters to Hillary? Specially when he's on record saying all the women that accused bill of assault are lying?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's funny he is talking to the press and not Clinton of her campaign too right?...

Because...they are the same maybe? Just watch the defending from moderators in the debate for proof. You would think he is just running a campaign against Hillary, but he is not.

I don't want either of these people, but the bias cannot be ignored.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Presidential candidate Herman Cain had women stepping forward, and lawsuits filed against him, because the evidence was REAL. And he is far less wealthy than Trump.

If Donald Trump had assaulted women, he would be experiencing the same thing that Herman Cain did. Don't forget, this is lawsuit-happy America.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That's asking the anti-hillary crowd to dig up dirt on himself.
Weird.

Whatever it takes, I guess, to get them both in prison?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
anything to keep from having to actually have a coherent conversation about the important issues and his plans for dealing with them?? the thing is, I doubt if there's much more dirt that can be brought out... or made up... about the clintons that hasn't already been brought out into the limelite that hasn't been reported on, investigated multiple times, disected and trisected, prosecuted, ect. and him bringing up all the garbage about bill and his sexual misadventures and using them against hillary is in itself being seen as offensive to some women! if it had been hillary having the adulterous affair, it would have been cries of whore directed at her and oh, poor bills directed toward him. it would not have been seen as a blemish against his character. heck even if he had gone full rage and knocked her lover out cold, most men would have seen that as a justifiable action.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I hope trump wins so the totality of cultural marxist SJW non-binary polygender 4th dimensional snowflakes go into critical mass meltdown.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Openly threatening blackmail? So are his little surrogates. And people still support him. He's trash and a thug who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. The more he talks, the more he scares me.

edit on 10/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

You would think he is just running a campaign against Hillary, but he is not.

I don't want either of these people, but the bias cannot be ignored.

Yeah, he's also been running a campaign, against himself, but the bias in that case is an interesting phenomenon in so far as it's as blind as a bat which I guess forms the fundamental basis of any strong bias.

He has no external or objective evaluative abilities, to see anything outside of his own echo chamber. And he's willing to go scorched earth at the drop of a hat and without access to all information, while quadrupling down and showing his whole hand.

I think he'd be a very reckless and dangerous man to be President. Very bad for the country and the world. Potentially destabilizing, while militarizing the bureaucracy unto that of a police state, with more and more terrorism, which is rooted in an ideology, not simple infrastructure. He already stokes those flame, but as President, oh man it could go real bad really fast for the good 'ol USofA with Donald Trump at the helm in the midst of a terrorist attack - he would run with that thing as far as he could take it.

He cannot become President. Please stop him with your vote. (I'm from Canada so I don't have one in this election).

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Trump is finding out that he can't bully everyone. The stage is much bigger now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I know, right? What's he going to do, accuse Bill of rape and cheating on his marriage? Accuse Hillary of lying?
Bring up Whitewater? Benghazi? Emails?

Yawn.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

I hope trump wins so the totality of cultural marxist SJW non-binary polygender 4th dimensional snowflakes go into critical mass meltdown.

Could function as the right pressure point for the breakout of a collective, global consciousness "omegapoint", sure.

"Non-binary polygender 4th dimensional snowflakes" - that's hilarious!

How about "infantile, narcissistic, megalomaniacal, grandiosity"? what do you think of that one?

You're is funnier though by far.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I may not be following you correctly, but like I did I don't want either and I feel way you do about Trump of both of them. But what I was saying is, the moderators always help democrats. Why is that? Happened with Obama as well.

These people are literally married to one another and work for each other when they move on in their career.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why not include the exact quote of what Trump actually said?

The CNN spin was already bad enough but then you had to go and ramp it up to pulsar level spin.

"If they want to release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we'll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things -- there are so many of them, folks," Trump
edit on 10-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Time will tell, but I think he went and made an real enemy of the Clinton's, but for some strange reason she went easy on him, as if by some sort of prior agreement.

I think his ISIS rant in response to the question about the tape was a type of plea of sorts (not to take him down under like a man in a cage or make him quit his run), which he nevertheless shut the door on by trotting out those women and threatening to jail Hillary Clinton if he got into office.

Therefore, if there is a "left wing media conspiracy" by making this type of threat, he's practically assured the very outcome that he wishes to avoid, while also basically saying that there's any number of additional tapes with him speaking in that manner.

I suppose he's hoping that such a conspiracy exists and that the Clinton's can exert influence over it and will do so, under threat.

It's a very unusual strategy for him to employ the day after the debate, and the weekend from political hell.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

"If they want to release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we'll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things -- there are so many of them, folks," Trump

"Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released"

Same difference. Not "pulsar level spin". No. I don't think so.

He said it. He even wrote the words himself I think, as if his own speechwriters have abandoned him.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Trigger

Trigger

Trigger

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

His entire campaign is unusual. Which is why people nominated him. He is still fighting, what would you do if you were running against the press and Hillary for president. The media wants her badly, so threaten them, let's see how it pans out. I'm sure there are hundreds of tapes of Trump.

You say Clinton went easy on him? She doesn't have to do anything... It's all corrupt.

If you want my true honest opinion of the entire election.

Trump was part of a plan in coordination with the Clintons to run and get Hillary elected. If not too at least give the republicans a bad reputation in the public's eye. He saw an opening and thought to himself, hey I could actually do this and kept pursuing.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

The more he talks, the more he triggers me.

/fixed
edit on 10-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: had to fix it

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's unreal how entertaining these elections are, it's like watching a particularly trashy episode of The Jerry Springer Show!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join