It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main stream media pushes misleading polls to show Hillary won second debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Ok.
*Anyone with moderate intelligence who watched the debate knows that he failed.
Maybe you don't know that.

Hmm, I was going to give a serious response, but I will opt for the joke instead.

So you admit that you have just moderate intelligence. Well me and all of my superior high intelligence friends thought Trump won.

Bill hicks would be so proud that you use his image...
(Banging head against wall)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Grambler

Both sides of the MSM distort polls heavily. What would be interesting to see is the average of an equal amount of left and right news organizations. That would probably give us the closest true numbers.

But Trump won, imo. For the sole reason that his campaign was hanging on a thread and he bounced back high from that debate.

Too bad polls don't matter.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

You see this electorate map that does?

Clinton needs 10 electorates to win. Trump needs 105.

Basic math-
Trump has only been 1 point ahead of Clinton the entire race in Florida. Pennsylvania he's behind by 8 points. 6 points in MN, 3 points in NC, and if he loses ANY of these states it's a Clinton sweep.

If Clinton won 8 more electorates there won't even be 270 for Donald to Collect.

Umm, how do you think the decided who is winning each state? I will give you a hint. You said they don't matter. Oh thats right, polls.

How can you say polls don't matter and then go on to say Trump is a point ahead here or clinton is 8 up there. Those are all from polls.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: underwerks
Not saying I trust polls, but I can understand why people would think Hillary won. Not everybody gets Trumps rambling word salad with no specific answers about anything.

What do you mean? He was asked a question about his purported fisting of unsuspecting women, and he gave a perfectly straightforward and unrelated answer about ISIS.

I don't see the problem.

Lol!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I really hope Hillary offers Trump a tissue in the next debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Grambler

Both sides of the MSM distort polls heavily. What would be interesting to see is the average of an equal amount of left and right news organizations. That would probably give us the closest true numbers.

But Trump won, imo. For the sole reason that his campaign was hanging on a thread and he bounced back high from that debate.

Too bad polls don't matter.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

You see this electorate map that does?

Clinton needs 10 electorates to win. Trump needs 105.

Basic math-
Trump has only been 1 point ahead of Clinton the entire race in Florida. Pennsylvania he's behind by 8 points. 6 points in MN, 3 points in NC, and if he loses ANY of these states it's a Clinton sweep.

If Clinton won 8 more electorates there won't even be 270 for Donald to Collect.

Umm, how do you think the decided who is winning each state? I will give you a hint. You said they don't matter. Oh thats right, polls.

How can you say polls don't matter and then go on to say Trump is a point ahead here or clinton is 8 up there. Those are all from polls.

Because polls don't matter without the relevant electoral vote information. You talked yourself into your own square vs rectangle argument.

My position isn't any different, debate polls especially don't matter, the state polls don't matter if not in the context of securing the entire election, and even then sometimes don't matter. Does Maines poll matter considering relevant information? Not really.

I'm not saying polls are useless, but I will say most polls are useless especially ones with driven context. Not a single MSM poll has any real reflection. Not even two of those #ing MSM polls have 'equal' % count for either candidate, and so statistical discrepancy of sample size must be ENORMOUS to get such ENORMOUS variety results.

In the end though, does the poll count for anything 'real'?

No, voting does. Polls are useless.
edit on 10-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
I really hope Hillary offers Trump a tissue in the next debate.

I agree, anyone who has studied Sniffiavellian traits know how dangerous they can be.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Fox news gets it!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why are people so obsessed with polls?

I don't understand it - they don't even mean anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach
Notice a shift since Ailes was fired?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That is perfectly ok. The numbers belong to whatever group doing the polls as intellectual property. They have a right to do whatever they like with their own numbers

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I agree that polls seem useless and have become proproganda bias only. I will admit Trump did much better in this debate than the first. Especially, dealing with the proproganda attacks on his person. Hillary seemed to do about the same and so honestly, I cannot help but believe overall it was a draw. Which is shameful for Hillary who has so much more experience in debating. My only thought was that perhaps she has become to used to scripted responses and forgot how to really debate off the cuff.

Of note, the polls do show that Trump is still in the running.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Anyone who watched the debate knows that he failed.

Geez, I watched, and I don't know that.

Ok.

Well, there's the truth. Those of "moderate" intelligence knows he failed.

Those with more than moderate intelligence, like myself, didn't know that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Any polls that show Trump winning are irrelevant since Trump supporters will say he won no matter what.

That's how cowardly and shameless these deplorables are.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Being Canadian and really not picking any side, it is my opinion that the answer to the last question really hurt Trump when he said "she won't quit, she's a fighter"

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot there Donald

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

Anyone who watched the debate knows that he failed.

Geez, I watched, and I don't know that.

Ok.

Well, there's the truth. Those of "moderate" intelligence knows he failed.

Those with more than moderate intelligence, like myself, didn't know that.

People like you said he won the first debate even though the entire world seen A little old lady destroy the orange sex criminal.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: underwerks
Not saying I trust polls, but I can understand why people would think Hillary won. Not everybody gets Trumps rambling word salad with no specific answers about anything.

What do you mean? He was asked a question about his purported fisting of unsuspecting women, and he gave a perfectly straightforward and unrelated answer about ISIS.

I don't see the problem.

Right? It was just a metaphor about how we're going to fist ISIS.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin
Being Canadian and really not picking any side, it is my opinion that the answer to the last question really hurt Trump when he said "she won't quit, she's a fighter"

That's exactly what I thought, it really shows he has no interest in actually becoming president but his ego and his pride won't let him be beat by a girl.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin

Really? I thought that he gave the best answer possible. He actually considered the question and did not deflect the question like Hillary. Her response came off snide and bitchy to me. His response was reasonable and legitimate sounding.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Well, she could have said, "He's lost some weight."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

How I interpret the answer was Trump basically telling the American public "she will fight for you and never quit", and I'm sure many Americans will interpret it the same way. I agree her answer was horrible

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join