It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Ahead 14 Points in WSJ/NBC Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right..words are a glimpse into one's inner thoughts. Especially those said in (what you think is) private. That's why the Wall Street bankers, celebrities, and CEO's, paid close attention to Hillary, and remain steadfastly behind her.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So when these same polls had Trump beating Hillary you also thought it was absolutely moot?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Everyone on the left loved him in the first debate where he stated Hillary crushed Trump. Media matters was gloating over his focus group in the first debate. weird how that works.

He makes some of his money creating slogans by testing them with focus groups, hmm makes sense. Focus group guy do focus group stuff.

So are you claiming that he influenced and hypnotized his focus group? Or that he stacked the focus group?
Considering that his GOP piggybank is cutting off money from trump it would seem ill advised on his part to give trump a boost.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why would he gain support?
He's losing support left and right.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It's not.
That gif may be.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's losing support left and right.

Pun intended? That made me

I hope he loses all establishment support. Makes the people angrier and might just motivate us into action.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Phage

Just wake me up when it's over.

Not long now.
Keep breathing.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

"I watched the debate last night and found Hillary to be just as honest as myself."
-Abe Lincoln.

Turns out the full transcript for the speech mentions the whole Lincoln and Stephen Spielberg thing. Just like she said.
Fact checked.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

How big was the "focus group" in question? His tweet claims there were 8 for Hillary and 9 for Trump before the debate, and then 18 for Trump and only 4 for Hillary after the debate. Those numbers don't add up!

So the real question is how big was the supposed focus group to begin with? Was it 17 people like before the debate or 22 people like after the debate? Or was it actually a lot bigger and he pulled a "Frank Luntz", meaning he cherry picked what he wanted to present from a much larger "focus group"? Hence why I pointed out who he was, so people could take his lack of credibility or neutrality into consideration.

And for the record, you're exaggerating greatly. Everyone on the left did NOT love him then. We've opposed him for years. Many Democratic sites showed his tweets after the first debate because it was great to point out that even the Republicans' top spinmaster couldn't spin it as victory for Trump. It's no different than Republicans/conservatives pulling out a progressive's harsh words against Hillary, knowing they'll still never implement any of that progressive's policy positions.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually the latest is Clinton by 11 not 14 that was thr poll before there latest one. La times poll actually puts Trump ahead by 2 released the same day. I e been watching thr polls and thr electorial college. It a pears the video did not have thr desired effect long term. But will see quin poll should be realeased thus week. What is interesting is virginia and Pennsylvania moved over to clinton making his electorial college chances very hard. He pretty much has to get all thr swing states now. But I expect that will change to as we get closer to the election.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You are 100% correct - this poll does not reflect reality.

In fact, the WSJ/NBC poll was conducted by a Clinton Super PAC, can it get more biased? Proof at link below:

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Media polls are worthless, it's just another attempt by the MSM to manipulate voters and spin things in favor of their chosen candidate.

Please share this info with your friends and family - the more people that wake up, the better.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The Atlantic/PRRI poll is also out and showing +11 to HC

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
The Atlantic/PRRI poll is also out and showing +11 to HC

www.realclearpolitics.com...

This is the poll that Trump watches....doesn't look good for Donald.

www.upi.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hes having a twitter rant at the moment......looks like hes suggesting independent run......Or just having a tantrum.
edit on 11-10-2016 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
Hes having a twitter rant at the moment......looks like hes suggesting independent run......Or just having a tantrum.

That would be fantastic. I hope he does it!!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Willtell

Remember my many posts where I said Trump will make Hillary look like Joan of Arc

He’s finally succeeded in doing that

Hopefully before they try to burn her at the stake, they will just try to melt her with a bucket of water. It would have a smaller carbon footprint. The environment matters.

Since when did the environment matter to a republican?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The only real question left for this election is how big of drag Trump is going to be on the ticket. Right now Trump and his supporters are going to war with GOP. They are going to blame the GOP for Trumps loss and who knows what they will do when voting to get pay back. The Senate is likely lost and mow it looks like the House may fall as well. The next few weeks are no longer Clinton vs Trump it is Trump vs the GOP and it is already getting very ugly.

Frankly the GOP let Trump in the door so they deserve what they get.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The only real question left for this election is how big of drag Trump is going to be on the ticket. Right now Trump and his supporters are going to war with GOP. They are going to blame the GOP for Trumps loss and who knows what they will do when voting to get pay back. The Senate is likely lost and mow it looks like the House may fall as well. The next few weeks are no longer Clinton vs Trump it is Trump vs the GOP and it is already getting very ugly.

Frankly the GOP let Trump in the door so they deserve what they get.

I agree completely. And I'm hoping for that outcome.

I don't mean this as baiting, but I have no sympathy for the Republicans who are abandoning Trump now. They stood by his side through all of his other scandals, no matter which demographic he attacked. But now they want to claim they're appalled by his words and pull the "morality card"?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Media Polling Fully Exposed – About That NBC/WSJ Clinton +11 Point Poll….

theconservativetreehouse.com...-123009

$220,500.00 in the month of September alone paid by Hillary Clinton’s Priorities USA Super-PAC to Hart Research Associates. ♦ The President of Hart Research Associates, Geoff Garin, is working for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. ♦ NBC (S Burke) and The WSJ (Murdoch) contact Geoff Garin (Hart Research Associates) for the post-debate poll data they will use on the day following the debate. ♦ Hart Research Associates provides a small national poll sample (500) result, with skewed party internals, showing Hillary Clinton +11 points.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Perhaps the polls would change if the media would report on the fact that Hillary is taking money from the Saudis knowing that they sponsor Isis. Oh and she is also sending her campaign managers brother over to help them cover up their crimes.

Good thing we have a media that will report this treason!

Oh wait, they are too busy pushing misleading polls, and hunting for audio of trump making lewd comments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join