It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Violently Tackled And Kicked Out Of Clinton Rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
"He wasn't thrown down he tripped while being excorted out" yada, yada.

The question is why was he being thrown out?

Free speech is only allowed when you're saying the right thing?

I'm glad he was thrown out, best thing that could of happened. you DO NOT have freedom of speech at a privately funded event. if someone said that to me, I would have punched him in the nose.
edit on 12-10-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Oh I agree that it was ok to throw him out, just not to throw him to the floor first.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

The entire world knows Trump supporters hate Blacks and Mexicans.

Really? I'm a Trump supporter and I don't hate anyone because of their skin color, their race, their nationality, their gender or any such thing. I only hate people for the actions they chose to execute. Sometimes, as with "Mexicans" in America, many chose to execute the same illegal actions. But never all. Not my fault...it actually happens.

So...while I have your attention maybe you can answer a question. You know...as an expert.
Is ignorance truly bliss?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Half my family is Mexican and my kids half Mexican. I support Trump too. Whats RedMenace going on about?? Does he really believe people buy that # anymore?? I don't even know where the claim he hates black comes from.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: RedMenace16

The entire world knows Trump supporters hate Blacks and Mexicans.

Really? I'm a Trump supporter and I don't hate anyone because of their skin color, their race, their nationality, their gender or any such thing. I only hate people for the actions they chose to execute. Sometimes, as with "Mexicans" in America, many chose to execute the same illegal actions. But never all. Not my fault...it actually happens.

So...while I have your attention maybe you can answer a question. You know...as an expert.
Is ignorance truly bliss?

I was being sarcastic, you didn't know? Everyone knows I was being sarcastic, i was just joking about it don't you have a sense of humor?

If you didn't get the joke then that means you're corrupt.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Where are the "OMG HILLARY IS RACIST AND HARBORS RACIST PEOPLE!" comments? roflmao

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Seriously? What is this, Nazi Germany?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Where are the "OMG HILLARY IS RACIST AND HARBORS RACIST PEOPLE!" comments? roflmao

How dare that stupid black man not follow the narrative. The DNC is for black's to vote for. If you don't believe it we'll trip you to the ground and kick your black ass out. How dare you voice your opinion that the DNC and Hillary support the rape and suppression of women!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join