It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If looks could kill, Trump would be dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Bill Clinton was shooting daggers out of his eyes last night while Trump was dragging his sexual escapades through the mud. At that moment, Bill was imagining an empty town hall with only Trump and himself present. The lights are off other than the stage and Bill reaches into his pocket, pulls out his model 686 plus Smith and Wesson and releases 7 rounds into Trump. Oh if looks could kill. Right Bill?

Just look at him. That's the look of someone who wants to kill you.

Then the fly lands on Hillary's face.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

He doesn't look well and I wouldn't look like Mr Happy If someone was saying that about me guilty or not.
But satanic sexual predator demon is pushing it a bit.
I hope If true he gets what is coming to him though he does appear to be a slimeball but so does Trumpy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

To be fair Duels were once legal and common, Bill surely would demand satisfaction, wouldn't you think?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
To be fair Duels were once legal and common, Bill surely would demand satisfaction, wouldn't you think?

All for it, give them both a flame thrower so they do not miss.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just saw this. I see the look of a man going down. Way down.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

He doesn't look well and I wouldn't look like Mr Happy If someone was saying that about me guilty or not.
But satanic sexual predator demon is pushing it a bit.
I hope If true he gets what is coming to him though he does appear to be a slimeball but so does Trumpy.

I disagree. If truth is on your side, you've got a different look on your face. Could be angry but confident. Bill's look is pure hatred. Demon possessed would be stretching it but it's a great hyperbole.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can we be so sure it wasn't his face when he realised Ken Bone was talking to his woman?.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Thing is any of his looks aint good. I just don't like to assume guilt before proven. I have witnessed false claims by people in my job and with people I know, people can fall for their own fantasy's so I need more proof then just someone saying he did something.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Can we be so sure it wasn't his face when he realised Ken Bone was talking to his woman?.

I think the last thing Mr. Bone, who appears to be a very happy individual, wants to do is aggravate the Clintons and suddenly become suicidal.

I think that Mr. Bone was the only redeeming feature in that entire debate. The whole event and all the subsequent partisan back and forth over it is so beyond tolerable that I think I need a bleach scrub down.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

"Can we be so sure it wasn't his face when he realised Ken Bone was talking to his woman?"

Who? Monica Lewinski? Or are you referring to his "energizer bunny"?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Give them flamethrowers and then host it in front of a joint session of Congress.

link   
Oh boy, take a look at www.drudgereport.com...

link   

Wow! I didn't watch the debate on purpose. Thanks for this thread. Rarely, has Bill Clinton gotten his comeuppance for his foul deeds. I'm sure that all of the many women that Bill has conquered over his years will gave a sigh of relief. Sure, you can blame each and every one of those women if you wish to absolve him, but we all know what he is.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

I'm not going to berate a fella who had an affair.
I would be a hypocrite so would many.
Ken bone comment went over your head forget it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

what a great idea.

We need Andrew Jacksons crazy ass right about now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Oh boy, take a look at www.drudgereport.com...

Now that one he looks guilty as sin...like a naughty school child. But I wouldn't assume guilt by just looks.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The irony of Ken Bone. He looked creepy as hell to everyone in the room. My oldest son said he looked like the antagonist in The Lovely Bones:

And then the dude is named "Ken Bones"???

This really isn't scripted?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

That's the same look my dog used to give.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The irony of Ken Bone. He looked creepy as hell to everyone in the room.

I saw him interviewed earlier, if that guy is a serial killer I am gonna let the Clinton's suicide me.

This really isn't scripted?

It is so perfect that if someone started a conspiracy theory saying it was I might get sucked in.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Bill Clinton was shooting daggers out of his eyes last night while Trump was dragging his sexual escapades through the mud. At that moment, Bill was imagining an empty town hall with only Trump and himself present. The lights are off other than the stage and Bill reaches into his pocket, pulls out his model 686 plus Smith and Wesson and releases 7 rounds into Trump. Oh if looks could kill. Right Bill?

Just look at him. That's the look of someone who wants to kill you.

Then the fly lands on Hillary's face.

I laughed so hard when I saw that fly land on her face. I bet the fly woke up dead this morning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join