It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...if you weigh all pertinent information and make a qualified choice...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Lol so much derp. My mom and I talked this weekend about the election. She didn't care about what he said. She wants to take the gamble, And she has been a company owner and now a manager, has felt the cost of the ACA. Even my step dad who was there who is a government union worker is for trump.

Let's see would I want Bill around my children?
Or would I want someone who wouldn't make the effort to make a call to alert me of my children's danger and get them all killed. Or if they didn't like her would I want my children to suicide themselves?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Nice loaded questions.

The questions are simple for voting.

Which candidate will be better for me and my family?

Which candidate will be better for the average american citizen?
-----------------------------------------

Let me try your idiotic version
Which candidate is saber rattling with Russia possibly causing WW3?
Which candidate cannot be trusted with classified information?
Which candidate does not know how classified information is labeled?
Which candidate colluded with their national party to rig their primaries?
Which candidate is colluding with a SuperPac?
Which candidate deletes subpoenaed information?
Which candidate is in bed with the devil himself George Soros?

edit on 10-10-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's really amusing how once that stupid Billy Bush tape was shown, all of the closet Hillary supporters on this site have come out of hiding lol.

Also, I must disagree that the majority of the world would rather deal with Clinton as president over Trump. Shut off the TV for a change folks.

Other world leaders who are globalists and in bed with corporations may prefer Hillary. But the citizens of foreign nations who pay attention to American politics would surely favor Trump. He's not exactly interested in the ongoing practice of the U.S. bankrupting nations and ousting political leaders that don't bow down to our demands.

It should be noted too that Russia, India and Brazil all favor Trump, which is a big chunk of the world's population.
edit on 10-10-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
a reply to: Bluntone22

Obviously, you do not have a wife or a mother or a sister or a girlfriend, and if you do, they would be ashamed of you for suggesting TRUMP THE DUMP is the better choice

What about the Women who are voting Trump? I mean you're surely not claiming that every single Trump supporter is Male?

a reply to: djz3ro

No they most certainly would NOT want TRUMP THE DUMP.

You say that but if you take a look here, you'll find a few Brits sticking their oar in and only one or two say Clinton. Like me they say they would rather niether of these crazies get in. If Trump wins, America is screwed. If Clinton wins, the world is screwed...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: djz3ro

"Who would our allies prefer, namely GB and Israel?"

From what I've seen, your allies over here in the UK would rather see Trump in the White House though in truth we would all prefer neither get the top job.

Sure Darth May is likely to want Hillary in power but the people seem to back Trump...
you heard wrong

Really? Well i'm sure all the people who have mentioned they would vote Trump if they had a vote were lying to me and they'd really vote Clinton...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And yet here you are inserting your opinion about my OP without offering anything substantive, hypocrite much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join