It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Emails PART TWO Just Released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy
What is with this thing I see about Hillary having referred to Muslims as 'Sand N-words'?
Has anyone found an email substantiating that?

THIS?:
twitter.com...

Okay.
This was included on an email that Hillary sent, but wasn't her words.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hillary & Bill privately continue to be against Gay Marriage.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is that two faced person again, but I guess her
supporters will be ok with it, because she panders outwardly,
even though inwardly she really holds different beliefs.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh, here is a good one...

Hillary was tired of her campaign being about nothing.
www.lifezette.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Oh, here is a good one...

Hillary was tired of her campaign being about nothing.
www.lifezette.com...

quote from that...

Aide says Clinton unhappy with canned lines that don't work, 'like make the middle class mean something'

I bet her "private" position is:

"'like make the middle class mean nothing'"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It has always bothered me that the POTUS doesn't even develop their own thoughts on a matter, much less a speech.

I suppose it's asking way too much.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"Aide says Clinton unhappy with canned lines that don't work, 'like make the middle class mean something'"

I bet her "private" position is:

"'like make the middle class mean nothing'"

I also wonder if there is the 100% chance she really means
"make the middle class nothing" as in "make them go away".

So Alinsky ish....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting email from Erika Rottenberg.

Couple of questions that came in: 1. you're obviously amongst friends, but here's the one i referred to (can't remember which of you i talked about it with, if not both). It's from someone that wasn't goign to come, and i encouraged him to come. he comes at the issue slightly differnetly than what I've dsicussed with both of you (Ok, one thing to use personal email, but why the "twisted truth" (not my words) on why - with the two problematic areas being (a) emails to bill (when they were to bill's staff) and (b) i only used one device -- BB, when 2 weeks earlier, it was an iphone, BB and ipad. As Ann and I discussed, hopefully that's a timing issue and whilst in state, she only used one.
*For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

Seems even her friends knew she was breaking the law.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looks like she even took money from Keystone. To the tune of one million actually.

On Apr 19, 2015, at 9:19 PM, Robby Mook wrote: > > The enviros may latch onto this going forward. Have we discussed when she > will come out against Keystone? After POTUS vetoes? > > and more than $1 million in payments to Mr. Clinton by a Canadian bank > and major shareholder in the Keystone XL

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

""Rottenberg""

Even the names are "ironic"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If Donald Trump used every locker-room word in the book, every day of his life, he still has more character and integrity than Evil Witch Hillary. Plus, he's a true leader. Not a panderer in the least.
edit on 10/10/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Seems even her friends knew she was breaking the law.

Unreal...maybe there will be the smoking gun email after all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: introvert

It's sad that their personal issues are now going to become political fodder.

Personal issues like Bill's "multitude of women",causing his own
daughter to freak out, well if Bill Clinton really cared about anyone
besides his sick self, he would not subject her to that kind of hideousness.

I read another report of Chelsea being referred to as a difficult "Spoiled Brat" with no direction in life...at the Clinton Foundation.

Indeed there is... very searchable at wikileaks by "spoiled brat". Man these Podesta mails are gold. If this wont wake people up and look elsewhere than Trump and Clinton, I don't know what the heck will....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There's a thread about it. It's a Haaretz article that was translated and emailed. No Hillary didn't call anyone a sand-n-----. What you should be asking yourselves now is why are alt-right Twitter trolls so f'ing stupid or dishonest

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hillary & Bill privately continue to be against Gay Marriage.
twitter.com...

Where does it say that they're against they're against gay marriage, personally or otherwise? I'm quite familiar with JW, I've argued with him enough on Twitter and he's an idiot.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

In the 3d debate Trump really needs to ask her how her and her hubby achieved a net worth of 200M+ while on government salaries and working for the people.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Here is an interesting new one about a "suicidal" CF COO

#PodestaEmails: Clinton Foundation COO suicidal over Bill Clinton & Clinton Valley Centre

twitter.com...

It's sad that their personal issues are now going to become political fodder.

And Trump's haven't?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Enjoy it. Going to be the last time people get to see this level of information. Nobody is going to be using email to communicate this stuff. It will be done in rooms with electronic jammers or old school like Bill and Loretta meeting on a plane. We'll have to take her word for it that she talks for 40 minutes about grandkids and golf when she has none and does not play.
Oh I see this already. I work for a bunch of politicos, mostly who were on the Obama Campaign. They put almost nothing in writing, even when it would make sense such as basic directions or requests in our office.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just found this e-mail from Bill Ivey to John Podesta. I'll copy it in it's entirety.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-03-13 17:06 Subject: From Bill Ivey

Dear John: Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics. Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process. Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we're off and running. JFK, Jr would be delighted by all this as his "George" magazine saw celebrity politics coming. The magazine struggled as it was ahead of its time but now looks prescient. George, of course, played the development pretty lightly, basically for charm and gossip, like People, but what we are dealing with now is dead serious. How does this get handled in the general? Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging. Rubio's press conference yesterday AM was good and should be repeated in its entirety, not just in nibbles. I will attend the Clinton fundraiser here next week but as I can only afford the low level of participation may just get to wave without a "hello." I fear we are all now trying to navigate a set of forces that cannot be simply explained or fully understood, so it is and will reamin interesting! Sent with a handshake, Bill

Some info on Bill Ivey:

~appointed chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts, by President Bill Clinton
~founded the Curb Center for Art, Enterprise and Public Policy, at Vanderbilt University and served as director from 2002 to 2012
~Team Leader in Arts and Humanities for the Barack Obama presidential transition

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Lets dug deeper, I love it!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join