It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary does not seem to think much of most Americians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If Hillary thinks Trump supporters are a "basket of deplorables" and she allows her own party analysts to call her voter base as "a bucket of losers" without challenge, then it would be open for us all to conclude that she does not have a high opinion of any Americans, including you, at all does it?

So who then does she represent? It would seem that the only people left are THE ONE PERCENT GLOBAL ELITE, as there there is no one else is there?

edit on 10-10-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As we've seen far too many times, it doesn't matter what evidence you bring out against her, her followers will find some excuse for it. Even with all she has done in the past coming back to haunt her and more evidence piling up every day, her followers are more worried about what someone said, rather than what she has done.
They can not and will not see how they are being used as instruments to get what she wants.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
As we've seen far too many times, it doesn't matter what evidence you bring out against her, her followers will find some excuse for it. Even with all she has done in the past coming back to haunt her and more evidence piling up every day, her followers are more worried about what someone said, rather than what she has done.
They can not and will not see how they are being used as instruments to get what she wants.

Change the 'her' to him and the 'she' to he and you've got exactly the same - or is that just locker room talk?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

You don't have to vote for either of them you know. Right?

Change the 'her' to him and the 'she' to he and you've got exactly the same - or is that just locker room talk?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

You don't have to vote for either of them you know. Right?

You might want to check your formatting. Anyhow, I'm just an amused observer from another country. You know this site isn't exclusive to Americans, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
If Hillary thinks Trump supporters are a "basket of deplorables" and she allows her own party analysts to call her voter base as "a bucket of losers" without challenge, then it would be open for us all to conclude that she does not have a high opinion of any Americans, including you, at all does it?

So who then does she represent? It would seem that the only people left are THE ONE PERCENT GLOBAL ELITE, as there there is no one else is there?

Don't you mean "The Scum of the Earth"?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
No matter how you slice it.
USA is in dire times and no real bright light at the end of the tunnel..........

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm an American and I don't think much of most Americans.

The "bright lights" were turned off after we landed on the Moon.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2016 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2016 by Bhadhidar because: Stupid autocorrect

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
She's an oligarch. All oligarchs view their subjects with nothing but the utmost contempt.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
She's an oligarch. All oligarchs view their subjects with nothing but the utmost contempt.

Yep, she's the type of person convinced that she knows the best way for everyone else to live, think and be, and she has no problems imposing that on them whether they want it or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I saw that posted on Jim Stone's website too, but, i'm sure it will be ignored by Hillary's supporters.

As i have said many times before, they are all as bad as each other (not just American politicians but generally all politicians globally)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
She is bagging on 70% of the US population. That's actually worse than what Romney said, think he only bagged on 47%.

Hillary is in effect a conservative that talks like a Democrat. She isn't going to do anything to mess with her donors. She is basically saying, look, ignore what I say in public. Roll with me and I got your back. If someone else gets elected all you guys are screwed so you better back me. If you don't the morphed Republican party is coming for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I'm not an oligarch, and I tend to view everyone else around me with a similar contempt. It's really hard not too nowadays. In my 37 years, I've noticed people getting ruder and ruder, grosser and grosser, without a care for anyone but themselves. Can you honestly say you can go grocery shopping without getting "road rage"?? Have you ever listened to those around you when you use a public restroom?? Many of them don't wash their hands after using the restroom, then they go out and touch all the food/clothing. Hell, around 2 months ago I went up to the deli at our local walmart and saw a lady with both of her hands underneath her shorts(not sure if they were under her underwear), then she pulls them out and starts putting them all over the glass.

As much as I hate the fact that people in power say things about us pleebs down below, I've yet to meet many who've actually done a whole lot to disprove it. Sure, there are many great people out there, but they're a small percentage amongst the whole. I don't know about you, but even I find it hard not to view everyone with disgust.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I still cannot fathom why there are people like yourself who still cannot see her for what she is. The hate on Trump is based on pure emotion for the most part, from the weak and gullible. The hate against Hillary is based on her actions, which are far more dangerous than some silly guy talk that hurt someones feelings.

Again, I do not think Trump is our "savior" and he very well may end up being a douche but he is a far better choice, and the fact that he is being attacked relentlessly from all sides should be a little clue that the establishment do not want him. Why?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
She has no respect for human life at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
..And in the meantime, you or any ordinary person would not be able to step a foot on his properties.
You couldn't afford it. The Golf courses are $200,000 up front "initiation fee", and $100,00 per year after that.
Yeah. He loves the middle class.

Oh wait! He has one or two open to nonmembers! It's $250.00 for an hour and a half. I guess so the po folk can just be able to say "I've been there", for the thrill of a lifetime. Their poverty-stricken feet on the very piece of Earth owned by the one and only TRUMP.

Wake up. The man cares about nothing but his self-glorified image and his bank account.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

Why would somebody who cares nothing for human life spend their entire adult life trying to improve circumstances for human life?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: AshFan

Why would somebody who cares nothing for human life spend their entire adult life trying to improve circumstances for human life?

Why would they bee so casual about ending it?involuntary suicide list

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeeup... anybody who does not know Hillary is a solid 1%-er needs to wake up.

And anybody who does not know Trump is a solid 1%-er needs to wake up. Just look at his tax plan, for crying out loud.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I still cannot fathom why there are people like yourself who still cannot see her for what she is. The hate on Trump is based on pure emotion for the most part, from the weak and gullible. The hate against Hillary is based on her actions, which are far more dangerous than some silly guy talk that hurt someones feelings.

Again, I do not think Trump is our "savior" and he very well may end up being a douche but he is a far better choice, and the fact that he is being attacked relentlessly from all sides should be a little clue that the establishment do not want him. Why?

So you really don't like Clinton and don't understand why other people don't like Trump? I don't hate either - how could I, I only know what I see and hear, but to call someone who lost close to a billion a good businessman is a strange definition of the word, to say he is a better choice when he talks about sexual assault (pulling a womans genitalia) when he wants sex is an......................... interesting thought.

He is part of the establishment - he lives and breathes it - I'm amazed you think otherwise, but still some rightwing media still stick by him - just as Democrat leaning media stick by Clinton. Your post shows your emotion on the subject clearly so saying others base their opinion on emotion is a little baseless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join