It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Debate two we meet the next President Donald J. Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Seemed to me that the debate was comprised primarily of personal attacks and one liner comebacks.

Comparatively, very little substance.

Winning a name calling contest is now the gauge for determining a good/"great" President?

edit on 10-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
A highlght - Clinton going after Trumps temperament walked herself into a sound bite that we will see a lot of.

I think the 2nd debate goes to Trump. He was focused this time around and had facts to back up his claims. I think the 2 moderators sucked like no other though. Disappointed they did not go after Clinton, especially her massive lie near the end with regards to the coal industry.

Holy mother of God I do have a hero.

I can't believe he said that.
Just one thing tho, he better be ready to back that up if
I do turn out to be wrong.

Gawd damn, way to go Mr. Trump Hahahaha!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

He gave an answer on Syria. He said we need to worry about defeating ISIS, including working with the Russians on that, and worry about Assad at another time.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I agree..

Just before the debate Trump announced a pre debate press conference. What he didnt telll the media is he would be rolling out the women whom bill clinton harassed / raped. if that wasn't enough he then put all 4 ladies front and center near the debate stage in plain view of Hillary and Bill.

Hillary did look rattled tonight though. Like she got knocked off the horse near the start and was unable to recover.

Another observation from the media - Trump only hit Hillary when she went after him.

Its just sad when Trump will go after something the media is too cowardly to go after themselves.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Whoa now wait a minute, are you trying to tell me that Clinton News Network is showing that Hillary Clinton won the debate, in contrast to many others?

It's a good thing they are not biased, right?:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I can't stand Trump, but I think he did a little bit better today. But i think he got strict orders from his handlers that he better do good or else.. He is literally asking for more dollars by bringing up Iran and Isis when asked about the Tape.

Remember most of them met with Israel prime minister day before their first debate? He started off with Iran and Isis, Isis is the way to finish off Syria and next target is Iran. So Israel/Saudi/MIC/Petro-dollar interests are strong on this. And Russia also won't mind Trump, the more we spread thin by dragging on to another endless war, Russia will benefit. Bush 2 made Russia great again..

I don't think any one running under Democratic banner can pull off a all out war against Iran. But a crazy guy like Trump can pull it off. He kept repeating all police unions in this country and all military generals are under his pocket. And he is pandering to veterans as well.

1. Iraq check
2. Libya- check
3. Syria - almost there
4. Iran - next

Thats a clue that he may be the next US President.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Well no he didnt say those things. He has said we need to concentrate on defeating ISIS and worry about Assad later. He said he has the support of retired military leaders and the backing of ICE and other law enforcement groups. No where did he ever say he had them in his pocket nor did he imply it.

Clinton was pushing for a no fly over Syria and the generals stated recently to Congress it would cause open armed conflict with Russia.

Libya is Clintons mess.
Syria is Clintons mess.
ISIS is Clinton and Obamas mess.
Clinton also was Secstate when Obama and she did the red line in the sand from Assad using chemical weapons.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good point, but this is a set and smash game. Remember Bush I didn't finish off Iraq..He made the set, volley smash under Bush II. Same with Bin Laden, Clinton presidency had a chance, but he did set for smashing by Bush ii. Obama is doing same thing with Syria, next president can do the smash.

More conservatives will be ready to go and fight Iran chanting 'America, America, America' but in reality they are fighting for Saudi cause.

If you still believe in two party system, go ahead, I think it doesn't matter if it is republican or democrats, the MIC/Saudi interests comes first.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The top moment was #debatefly

They do say that fly's love # and with all the BS coming out of Hillary's mouth it's no wonder it landed on her.

Lol, the fly even has a twitter account now.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I'm just astounded by a candidate with the cohounnies to go
ahead and talk the kind of Sh1t on a politician that needs to
be out there. Wake up some of the walking unaware dead.

edit on Ram101016v02201600000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Flies are also attracted to corpses... Given the state of her campaign I could see how the fly was confused.

Either way im sure the fly was a Russian plot brought on by the vast right wing conspiracy to throw her off her game.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Every Trump Conversation in a nutshell.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
And did you all notice how the Liberal media hoping to score a final victory for Hillary, released, just before the debate,the

recording they had with Trump using, as he would say, locker room banter about women ? - You can bet they had that tape

for a long time - And released it just before the debate for effect.

And then one of the first moderators starts off near the beginning of the debate questioning Trump on what he said on that recording
- As if it would really make a big difference - And it may have except Trump out Trumped them - He took a negative
situation and turned it aroung to a point for him. As he put it, does it matter what I said ? - Look at what Bill and Hillary Clinton actally did to women

From there on in it was all downhill for Hillary - Trump wasn't going to be threatened by meaningless conversation from
years ago - He didn't lose any face - But Hillary did

You may have witnessed the 'Media trap' that backfired so badly it will turn the election around so Trump wins.

How the rest of the voting public saw this debate remains to be seen - But I found a new kind of respect for Trump.
Now I'm supporting him for more than the alternative to Hillary - Now I'm supporting him because he has shown the
intelligence and mind set to, as he would say it;

"Make America Great Again"
-Donald Trump

Fox News Focus Group: Trump Won Second Debate! - October 9, 2016

edit on 10-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
And did you all notice how the Liberal media hoping to score a final victory for Hillary, released, just before the debate,the

recording they had with Trump using, as he would say, locker room banter about women ? - You can bet they had that tape

for a long time - And released it just before the debate for effect.

And then one of the first moderators starts off near the beginning of the debate questioning Trump on what he said on that recording
- As if it would really make a big difference - And it may have except Trump out Trumped them - He took a negative
situation and turned it aroung to a point for him. As he put it, does it matter what I said ? - Look at what Bill and Hillary Clinton actally did to women

From there on in it was all downhill for Hillary - Trump wasn't going to be threatened by meaningless conversation from
years ago - He didn't lose any face - But Hillary did

You may have witnessed the 'Media trap' that backfired so badly it will turn the election around so Trump wins.

How the rest of the voting public saw this debate remains to be seen - But I found a new kind of respect for Trump.
Now I'm supporting him for more than the alternative to Hillary - Now I'm supporting him because he has shown the
intelligence and mind set to, as he would say it;

"Make America Great Again"
-Donald Trump

Fox News Focus Group: Trump Won Second Debate! - October 9, 2016

Trump has obviously been too nice to Hillary up to this point. When he attacked her last night, she folded. Her smile vanished and the spite can out. She kept denying denying denying. She can't think on her feet at all.. if all goes to plan she can parrot a few lines, but when it gets tough, she struggles.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It probably did not help Hillary when the 4 women who accused Bill of rape at the press conference just prior to the debate were center row front in line of sight with Hillary and Bill.

She looked rattled...

The other possibility is she expected the moderators to step in to block trump on the issues she is having issues with. When he challenged the moderators / called them out I think it became evident she was not going to get effective blocking coverage.

Finally I think she has realized she cant just buy the election. She has outspent Trump on a massive scale and instead of being up 50 points like she think she should be its a dead heat nationally and several swing states are no longer safe for Clinton.

Hell even Bill and Chelsea looked rattled / awkward.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
CNN was caught on mic feeding an answer to a member of their "uncommitted" focus group. You can hear her telling the lady what to say when she asks her a question about Hillary.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
CNN was caught on mic feeding an answer to a member of their "uncommitted" focus group. You can hear her telling the lady what to say when she asks her a question about Hillary.

Yes I saw this - not surprising. We all know the debates are a set up for Clinton and she still couldn't win it.
Her Abe Lincoln defence was truly pathetic, lol.

Here is what she actually said:

But if everyone's watching. You know. All of the back room discussions and deals. You know. Then people get a little nervous. To say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.

Trying to pass off her comments on a film about Lincoln was truly ridiculous and she embarrassed herself.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

In debate two of the Presidential Debates Donald Trump, showing measured control and finesse out pointed and then beat, and beat so decisely,
opponent Hillary Clinton

He was tense, nervous, and angry. He looked as though he wanted to physically beat Clinton, and his restraint was the only positive quality he displayed. Clinton was cool, calm and collected and refused to rise to Trump's bait.

Both candidates should be tested for drugs.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This was such an enjoyment to watch.

Trump really has grown since the primaries. He's doing a marvelous job. Extremely calm, sharp, and on point.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Wow. Not that I'm surprised, mind you, but if there were ever any doubt about CNN's biases, there shouldn't be anymore. That's pathetic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join