It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Believe Juanita Broaddrick. Here's Why.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Did that case go to court. In this case you are trying to be the judge trying to raise a jury. I suppose I will wait until your jury determine guilty or not guilty of the possible victim.

What are you trying to say? Juanita Broaddrick didn't go to court. The Katie Johnson rape allegation is the center of an ongoing lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Good evening Tad-

I'm not going to attack You for something You typed, I mean who loses their 'snip' over what someone else types on an anonymous intraweb chat forum? That wouldn't be Cricket.

After interviewing quite a few victims of forcible rape; spousal rape and victims of sexual assault, I came to learn that victims have different avenues to express their grief. I've had victims wanting to go with Me to "find the bastard" and have had One that forgot "everything" She was still in a halfway house 6 years after the attack.

There is no way in Hell that there is a 'proper' way for a victim or an alleged victim to 'act'. (I'm using 'alleged' because I'm not aware of the ajudication of some cases. When it reads 'victim' then the attacker was found 'guilty')

I've had to stop victims from showering away any evidence, 1 victim scrubbed and scrubbed and had to STAY in the hospital due to the injuries She did to her skin, this is very common, too common in My mind. The Victims feel "guilty" and will try and scrub the assault away, I've had victims who were in shock for days on end. I've had a victim laugh almost uncontrollably to the point any interview at that time would be unproductive.

Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Robbo2006

Did that case go to court. In this case you are trying to be the judge trying to raise a jury. I suppose I will wait until your jury determine guilty or not guilty of the possible victim.

What are you trying to say? Juanita Broaddrick didn't go to court. The Katie Johnson rape allegation is the center of an ongoing lawsuit.

No, your reply to me you changed your op against Trump, mentioning a 13 year old possible victim. Sorry for being off topic but you started it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I am a woman. I have experienced rape.

I followed both the Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick "story" in real time.

Don't believe either one. Never have.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Do you belive the case about Trump raping a girl?

And a follow up, did you also think Lewinski and Flowers were lying about having sex with Bill?
edit on 9-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Good evening Tad-

I'm not going to attack You for something You typed, I mean who loses their 'snip' over what someone else types on an anonymous intraweb chat forum? That wouldn't be Cricket.

After interviewing quite a few victims of forcible rape; spousal rape and victims of sexual assault, I came to learn that victims have different avenues to express their grief. I've had victims wanting to go with Me to "find the bastard" and have had One that forgot "everything" She was still in a halfway house 6 years after the attack.

There is no way in Hell that there is a 'proper' way for a victim or an alleged victim to 'act'. (I'm using 'alleged' because I'm not aware of the ajudication of some cases. When it reads 'victim' then the attacker was found 'guilty')

I've had to stop victims from showering away any evidence, 1 victim scrubbed and scrubbed and had to STAY in the hospital due to the injuries She did to her skin, this is very common, too common in My mind. The Victims feel "guilty" and will try and scrub the assault away, I've had victims who were in shock for days on end. I've had a victim laugh almost uncontrollably to the point any interview at that time would be unproductive.

Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Star from me,

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You are the bravest person I sort of know,
I wish a thousand stars apon you.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A historically ruthless power hungry individual such as her, who uses public office with no regard for oaths or lives, not going after BIll's reckless escapades that were a threat of taking all the power away from her just does not fit into any real world scenarios.

You are looking foolish trying to jamb that square peg into a round hole.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am wholly convinced that Bill Clinton is a sleaze and if there was good evidence that he was a rapist, I would have absolutely no qualms about saying that he's a rapist.

The fact that Hillary supposedly hired private investigators to harrass and intimidate these women is very troubling to me, even if Bill had never raped them.

See the thing is that I can't find proof of that either. With the election there's been a lot about this coming out about how Hillary did various horrible things to women.

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women
Washington Free Beacon - Hillary Clinton’s Long History of Targeting Women
WND - Bill's sex-assault victim lashes out over Hillary's terrorizing

There's no *proof* of this happening. Just a lot of conflation. Hillary called Jennifer Flowers "trailer-trash" and called somebody else a "bimbo," etc.

Kathleen Willey has made claims of being terrorized but Kathleen Willey also was caught lying and discredited herself. On top of that, Linda Tripp — who tried very hard to do Clinton in — gave testimony that directly contradicted Willey.

The only real evidence that I keep seeing that HRC threatened these women is Juanita Broaddrick's account above of Hillary Clinton saying the following to her:

"I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him" "Do you understand? Everything you do"

Broaddrick is saying she took that as an implied threat. Assuming that it's true (and she's the only witness), does it even sound like a threat? Go ahead and check those links out if you have a minute. I know you'll assess them objectively. I was going to write a thread about it but I'll go ahead and put this out too about Willey.

Roger Stone: Trump Paid Kathleen Willey So She Could Trash Clintons

Roger Stone On Willey Mortgage Trust Fund: “Trump Himself Is A Contributor.” During a February interview on Alex Jones’ conspiracy theory radio show, top Trump ally Roger Stone urged listeners to contribute to a trust fund to help pay off Willey’s mortgage “so she can hit the road and start speaking out on Hillary.” Stone added that “Trump is himself a contributor -- I’m not ready to disclose what he has given.”

Willey also has a book that was published by none other than WND in 2007 and entitled Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

- Willey's friend Julie Hiatt Steele accused Willey of trying to convince her to lie about her (Willey's) alleged assault.

- Linda Tripp contradicted Willey saying that Willey was "excited" about the alleged assault. In fact, Linda Tripp testified that Willey sought a relationship with Bill Clinton repeatedly to the point that she would show up at events he was attending wearing a dress that she thought he liked. She also talked to Tripp about the possibility of a rendezvous with Clinton at somebody's beach house that she had access to.

- Willey lied to the FBI and was busted doing so and once confronted with evidence of her lying, was forced to admit to it. (I'll track down a link if you want)

- Here's a bunch of letter's Willey wrote to Clinton after the alleged assault.

Check them out and tell me if don't think Willey has very very serious credibility issues and yet, she's one of the primary sources along with Juanita Broaddrick of this alleged behavior by HRC.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton is so evil and powerful, why didn't she have all Bill's victims rubbed out the minute she got into the White House?

If by some weird fluke, she just had other things on her mind, why didn't she have them snuffed when the Starr investigation got under way?

If, for whatever unfathomable reason, she simply overlooked it throughout her husband's term in office (a fit of absent-mindedness spanning an eight year period), why did the whole subject apparently not cross her mind when she ran as a presidential candidate in 2008?

If she has got some weird brain condition that makes her forget, time and time again, who her chief threats are, and what she ought to do about them, why has none of her 2012 campaign aides -- or even, come to that, her alleged rapist of a husband -- struck their forehead and murmured: "You know what? We ought to shut these broads up for good."

If you believe in the Clinton 'death list', the Clintons are having people liquidated left, right, and center. These include Bill's dentist and sign language interpreter, not to mention four ATF agents he shared a ten-minute helicopter ride with three years previously.

It's kind of odd, isn't it, that such a sinister mastermind would appear to have overlooked murdering the biggest threats to her feminist credentials, repeatedly, for over 20 years.

I wonder what a rational explanation for this mystery might look like, if one were to ever emerge.
edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: date correction

edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Respectfully, I acknowledged that at the very beginning of the thread:

I understand the nature of rape leads many victims to not report their attacks. I also understand that there's no standard behavior exhibited by victims of sexual assault. I fully appreciate and acknowledge these two things.

It's a difficult topic to navigate. What we shouldn't do is jump to conclusions whether it's discounting a victim's claims because of a lack of physical evidence or "convicting" the accused based solely on an accusation. I think you'd agree?

Have you ever known a person to lie about a sexual assault? Have any of those people ever seemed credible based on their account?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Sorry to learn you have suffered the trauma but your testimony has no bearing on a combination of rape and the highest level politics in the nation.

You weren't raped by the President of the United States then confronted with the wife who would never let that power go.
Hillary blamed the victims because they were a threat to her ambitions and she needed Bill for those ambitions as much as she needed those women to be quiet. Motive. The victims when confronted with such unconventional threats would not act predictably compared to average cases. They may take monies, be silent, or later out of fear tell their story so there is nothing left to silence to rid themselves of the burden.

She told her story so now there is no threat to silence her, only to discredit her. At least she rid herself of the real or imagined threat of violence by speaking out. That she can openly post her feelings on twitter speaks volumes of the healing speaking out has done for her. As a victim yourself, you should not let your blind support for Hillary winning some election not allow you to see any of this.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I know I wasn't asked this question but I did do a thread about the rape allegation against Trump. There's simply not enough to go on. The story itself is plausible given the information that came out in Epstein's convinction and the known social relationship of Epstein and Trump (and Clinton for that matter).

That said, the whole situation seems like a fiasco given the cast of characters involved. Her alleged demands for money don't lend anything in favor of her credibility but even that is clouded in hearsay and infighting.

I certainly wouldn't take to calling Trump a rapist like people including Trump himself have done to Clinton over the allegation from Broaddrick.

Apparently it's taboo to even suggest that Broaddrick could be lying around here though as you can see. I'm waiting for LesMis to write a "Ante The Heretic" thread in my defense!

EDIT:

As to Lewinsky and Flowers. Yes, he definitely had sexual relations with both of those women and lied about it. I imagine that people lie more about extramarital affairs far more often than they tell the truth and it's probably even worse with politicians. Yes, there was an effort to discredit both women. Clinton is clearly a philanderer (or was). Lots of politicians unfortunately are. Trump is also a philanderer (or was at least — both of these men are getting a bit long in the tooth though, who knows?) for what it's worth but I don't just assume that he's a rapist despite a current allegation of rape and a lawsuit that he settled over a claim that he groped a woman.

As I said at the beginning of the thread, Clinton doesn't have any credibility in this regard but that doesn't mean that anyone who claims that he sexually assaulted instantly does either.

Less clear is to what extent Hillary "threatened" or "harassed" women. I don't think it makes sense to call her a monster for calling women her husband had affairs with "bimbos" or "trailer trash" and I've yet to see compelling evidence from credible sources that she did much else herself. It *seems* to me that this is largely something that has been repeated for political effect so many times that it's just taken to be true. I could be wrong.
edit on 2016-10-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

no different from:

I am a man. I have experienced rape.

One does not have to experience rape to know what it entails.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This whole things is so scummy.

I can't believe what politics has become in this country.

But even beyond that, I can't believe some peoples reactions, even on ATS.

People on both sides on here are honestly saying that people on the other side don't think rape is a big deal.

I was on a thread where is was implied that all republicans think rape is no big deal based on one idots comments. I have seen people accuse you of not taking rape seriously for just looking into the accusations.

Its crazy. Let me clarify for anyone who may be wondering; I think rape is disgusting, and the people that do it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I juts don't have proof the Trump is a rapist.

Others don't have proof the Bill is a rapist. Thats it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Basically because you are a Scotsman, you are leveling the no true Scotsman at both of them?

Not everyone's experience of it will be the same as yours, and accordingly, not everyone will also have the same reaction to it. Mainly, not everyone is you.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

"All Rape Victims Deserve To Be Believed"
-Hillary Clinton

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Basically because you are a Scotsman, you are leveling the no true Scotsman at both of them?

Not everyone's experience of it will be the same as yours, and accordingly, not everyone will also have the same reaction to it. Mainly, not everyone is you.

Thank you for YOUR thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Have you ever known a person to lie about a sexual assault? Have any of those people ever seemed credible based on their account?

"Yes" I have had more than a handful, that is in actual numbers and trying to decipher their alleged attack. I would go as far as adding "Very" right before the word 'difficult'.

It seemed the folks lying about being violated were doing so to take the heat off of something they DID, fooling around on a spouse was the reason for most of the lying...

I have one in particular. He was 16 when I first made contact. He said His car broke down while returning home. The place is a place known as a spot to troll and date w/strangers. His Mother wanted Him to come home and He wanted to stay. He said "Peter H. pushed His way into the stall" and attacked Him. I asked how He knew the attackers name and He replied "I met Him there a few weeks ago..."
His Mother finally told Him "I know You're gay and this cop has more important things to do..."

It is interesting to note: Out of the 6 male victims; 4 of them were found to be lying, straight out lying.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i dont believe either side, here's why: the 2016 Presidential election race.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join