It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream of Darkness over my world, coming, and the red lightning!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
, my dream. As of October 9th of 2016.

I am At my parents home and standing outdoors and my childhood friend Sam is with me. We are in the back yard and sam suddenly begins to shout...
LOOK AT THE LIGHTNING! I turn to see....a very very strange lightning.
Probably four pm on a summer afternoon and overhead clouds had formed.
Off to the south east, is a woods and I see what he is all excited about. I see
A lightning flash come down slowly from the sky and it looks to be striking the woods. While I see it hit through the trees, I also note that this is a perspective issue as this lightning actually is back behind the woods.
Very strange lightning. It has a color. Reddish pink! It does not strike the ground, it seems to come straight down from the clouds and stop part way down.
And.....it repeats over and over and over, every three to five seconds or so!
The same flash. Over and over. In the exact same spot and aiming for the exact same place. And the same color too. For probably ten to twenty minutes it flashes. Every three to five seconds.

On and on....minute after minute....flash...flash....one stroke only...

Then it stops. Immediately the clouds look to thicken more and sprinkles of rain begin to fall. But the clouds get ever the darker and all over the sky.
No more lightning. Soon, the sky becomes black as cloudy midnight! Pitch black dark, at four pm or so! Really dark. The dark that would eat up light from your flashlight. I can feel the thickness of these clouds. So thick that black ink looks bright by comparison!
I stand under the porch roof, awaiting the torrents of rain that will soon fall, dream ends......

Does not look good!
I have been reading, of late, people,s dreams about ww iii.
There are some asteroid dreams too.

The darkness that is to come.....
Maybe soon.

Freestone

Sent from my iPad

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And now for some ruminations and interpretations!

That woods! This is a special woods, unique to this area of the farmlands.

A tiny and disturbing detail from the dream!
that lighting and the woods!

Later, I now see the meaning of that woods! There are about five woods within view of my parents house. Why this one Woods?
The strike was of course in the same spot over and over agIn.

This woods.
In seneca county the roads mark off the land in mile squares. In the middle of each square is often one or more wood lots. Several farmers own one woods. The woods is divided up. There woods now are such that the trees are cut, the market value timber trees, about every five to fifteen years.
Then the younger trees grow and soon again they grow larger and are harvested.
Before the settlers arrived, many trees were huge, virgin timber they called it. Trees that might be 120 feet tall and four feet thick through the trunk.

But this one woods where the lightning hit, is completely different!
When the farmer settled this land, he used the woods to make maple syrup.
Half of the trees were virgin timber maple trees. He did not cut these down and he only cut the other species down and this woods is full of these ancient trees, old even before he arrived. Who knows how old they are.
300...500 years maybe. Many might even be alive right now!
When I saw them, many had dead branches and they towered above the ground, over 100 foot tall.
Each spring buckets were attached to these trees and maple syrup water collects. Then the buckets emptied into the sap boiling house, in the middle of the woods, and the water is boiled 24 hours a day for a week until the syrup is left.

The lightning hit where the sap house was. He stopped making syrup 50 years ago, though. Bear in mind that this lightning never hits the ground!
Thus it appears to hit the trees, but not really, as it is back of the woods, I only see the lightning through the trees, to look like it hits them.

Also an important tiny detail, when the lightning begins to come down to hit the ground, the real return stroke is really ground to clouds!
A storm too, really begins to grow AFTER the lightning begins to be seen, thus the black thick cloud comes from the lightning.

Symbolism.
....these trees are the oldest souls in the planet.
They will be...
One....part of the matrix to CAUSE the darkness! They will enable it. But they will not be affected by the lightning, might not even know they are being used.
Two....if this darkness is indicating like ww iii, then all of the old souls will be here with everyone else to not only experience this, but to go with everyone else to the afterlife planes where everyone else will go!
No special cases . Maybe only A few lightworkers and incarnated aliens might be exempt!

Thus the oldest souls have to give permission and to accept this Edict.
Then be a part of it. Then be survivors of it, on earth and..or..in the afterlife.
To go to the very same healing recovery centers as everyone else, as the entire human race is involved in this.

Probably indeed, a ground zero might ruin the lower part of the soul, for many people, old souls in included! That will be part of the plan. Part of the karmic drama. Some might even have their entire lives wiped, but they are here to be midwives to a birth, not to develop any soul of their own!
The End infers a new beginning.
Not here on earth but either in the new heaven or the other earth planets in the galaxy. Some old souls might indeed arrive in afterlife with no soul!
They did not come here to grow their soul, they came for Service to spirit by being a midwife! Thus to lose most of their life memories does not count, they will just pick up where they were in a previous life.

Many many Lots, fleeing sodom and Gomorrah ! Not actually leaving, in this case, but to sign off on the ww iii. To give permission.
.i. , myself, for instance, Would not normally like to see the earth ruined and civilization destroyed!

Thus all of the guides, old souls, angels, have to sign off first, before our collective End! And also to be part of the enabling factor for this event.
Ww iii or asteroid or ??.

All this rumination from one tiny detail.....

Freestone

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

What was the weather like last night where you live? Ant storms rolling in? Any sort of electronics that blink where you sleep? Animals in the house?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hmmm, it seems to me that this could be a sign of coming distress.

Trees can symbolize either nations or churches. Since you do not seem to be a believer, I will go with nations though both would work. The trees are very old, but they also do not seem to be in good health. You mentioned the dead branches.

Many of the earth's oldest and greatest nations today are sick and rotten. We all know this. The storm and the blackness are signs of coming distress and bad times. The lightning is indicative of supernatural power. The red tint? Rage or war, possibly both.

Make of that what you will or not.

It's your dream and you know it best.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Nothing strange about the clouds at all, just the lightning?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

There are some asteroid dreams too.

a description of clouds coming and skies getting dark during the day is what they say will happen if a large impactor hits, half a world away. Depending on the size of the object, on the other side of the planet, the black clouds, static lightning and muddy rain will be the first ominous signs.

I had a dream sort of like that, the skies all went black, the muddy rain was red. In my dream I couldn't tell why this was happening. Since though, I've heard others talk of dreams about the same sorts of things.

Red rain...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Your dream is very interesting to what I "feel" deep in my soul.

There is something coming...

Your interpretation is spot on for what I see coming.

I have a theory which has to do with our present woes in the world, Hillary, Asclepius/Ophiuchus and this year.. possibly next month (end of November).

It's looking ominous from a spiritual pov however there is always light that emerges from darkness so I'm not worried about what may come this way. We need it to come!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
there is always something coming.. for years now..

and nothing ever does

and nothing will

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sounds like a Volcano. When Mt Pinatubo Blew, it
got pitch black out at 3pm. There was also red colored lightning.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Interesting.

A few days ago I had a dream about volcanoes in many parts of the world suddenly erupting...

I don't usually have such big catastrophy type dreams, and I don't (yet) see the symbolism and how it might relate to my current life.

Feeling a disturbance in the force lately...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I had a dream with volcanoes in it too not so long ago ( a couple of weeks), but the overall impression of the dream was more cartoonish than oppressive and it wasn't the sort of dream to stick with me and pester me, so I didn't assign it much weight.

But I do remember the image of going out into the back yard of wherever I was and seeing what looked like two volcanoes erupting from my backyard.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have had Volcanic dreams as well. I believe there are many reasons for it, like cell memory and release.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
For years, I have read of dreams about ww iii, volcanoes, asteroids, here on ats and other places.
I have wondered if some of these dreams are showing a kind of collective unconscious fears.
There seems to be SO many things to be afraid of these days, partly due to more media exposure.

Is there more violence these days? Or are there more cameras?!

Take the latest....clowns!
Suddenly a clown is being seen as something evil! Suddenly "everyone" is afraid of clowns. I wonder even if soon they will be legally banned!

So. Are dreams of ww II and end time events merely a kind of free floating fear that manifests as a dream?!

They can be.

However......and I repeat...however!!
....there are predictive dreams that are right spot on! My own mother ten years before she died, was shown in a dream the red sports car coming over the hill in her lane, at dusk. Ten years later she was killed when that VERY car came over the hill in her lane at dusk!

I like the post where the trees are seen as countries. Thus is the problem with dreams that might be given by spirit beings! The meaning of the object might be up there in heaven with them, to the dreamer here on earth, there is no way he or she can know this symbolic meaning! Thus trees can mean what ever the Giver of the dream means by them!
One could also say a tree represents a soul and each branch a incarnation. A dead branch then means a past life that has no more karma attached to it, to be needing to be worked out in some present of future lifetime! That is my own interpretation, after reading that reply.
I recently had a dream that had it where a Voice tells me...."the amount of craziness in people will vastly increase, beginning next year....2017... and will be ongoing for 40 to 50 years!"! Meaning four or five years!
I also had a dream a while ago where I also heard a voice..." there will be many many wars soon, wars upon wars....". In the dream I ran out of a building and yelled to someone on the road...."THE END TIMES IS REAl. ONE SHOULD NOW TELL EVERYONE, I WILL" !!
.....something like that , a near quote from memory...

Too too many intersecting lines.

I have also read in a number of places that Clinton will be president when ww iii happens.
I have also read psychic predictions, ala dreams, visions...etc...
That trump will win.
That Hillary will win, but something like illness forces her to resign before she is even installed in January!
That in January of next year, Obama will still be president, due to some ??? Event!

Will the real prophecy please stand up! A never ending interest of mine, to wonder how so many people can envision a reality and be told corcsure this will happen, but each contradict each other!
....a brother to this interest is how over the years I have read maybe 30 spirit given biographies of Jesus life, as dictated by a guide or spirit, his real life on earth.
AND...maybe ten AUTO biographies, given by Jesus himself through a medium, as to his life on earth.
And each of these life summaries, are completely different from each other and some radically so! How can this be so?

How can dreamers dream asteroids, volcanoes, wars....where each one IS the end time event that takes us all to heaven!? Again: will the real end time event please stand up!
Freestone

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The clown figure has arcane/occult links. Now obviously, not all clowns are on the dark side, but the creepy clown phenomena very much is.

If you think that the veil between this world and the underlying spiritual one is lifting as we come up on the end of times, then is it very difficult to think that people are starting to tap in to that underlying spiritual world? The creepy clown is just one possible manifestation.

People having increasing dreams of something bad to come may be another.

top topics

join