It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Cloning (2016)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I found some very interesting videos on human cloning I would like to share with you guys.

All the conspiracy stuff aside, Personally I have nothing against human cloning but people make it seem like cloning is this horrible thing , like all scientific discoveries I see it like interplanetary travel sometime in the future it's going to happen eventually , you can't repress science just because of morality or religion.

Here are some celebrity quotes on Human cloning:

The latest (mainstream) breakthrough of human cloning was creating human embryos through the process of Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer (the same way dolly the sheep was cloned) which is extracting the nuclei of an egg cell then getting samples of somatic cells from someones hair or skin ect. then replacing the nuclei of the somatic cells into the egg cell (ovum). So basically the breakthrough was that the cloning technique for cloning animals also worked on humans.

Here is the process for anyone that's interested:

edit on 9-10-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Honestly... It wouldn't surprise me if we found out the leaders of the 'free world' were all cloned. Like the movie The Island.
Nothing surprises me anymore.

sf good thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
mature cloning tech will allow to grow entire bodies, turning our understanding of the physical body from the meat shell that keeps us alive to basically just a pair of clothes you swap out every 20 or so years with a brain transplant.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Although human cloning is going to be done.

This is what i'm thinking just now, if we clone a human does it have a soul (like me and you) or does it have to be born like us to have one?

In the results it's going to be very interesting to find out.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

What makes you think humans have souls?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Some celebrities aren't afraid to admit they are clones.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I was gonna say there's probably some clones out there already.

top topics

join