It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens just us from a very distant future.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I was just thinking about how the Earth is constantly moving away from the Sun, now i don't know how much it is moving away, but i was wandering how far it would have to move before we started to evolve to survive at the ever changing environment we call earth, Our Eyes would likely get bigger and our skin would have to change also as well as our mouths and nose because our lungs would need to get smaller to deal with the ever deminishing atmosphere, all these thing could have us looking at a traditional E.T.
I would love to hear other members thoughts on my pondering's....
edit on 9-10-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I think that our eyes get bigger in order to deal with light rationing (light has been determined to be bad for the environment, naturally). Our ears disappear simply because music has become so bad that it becomes our only defense.

Our noses get very teensy-weensy because everybody is convinced that their poop does not stink and sanitation is taxed at 90% of income, you know, for the people.

Our mouths all but disappear simply because who needs to hear all those people complaining anyway?

Facts, ladies and gentleman, I merely state facts.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You could be right here. I always note how similar the grey type is to east asians when looking at them. As that's where the people live on Planet Earththen one would expect future humans to come back looking like Chinese type people.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Time travellers?

Our solar system is travelling through the universe, so unless they manage to calculate where Earth is within the universe at any given point in time, I find this unlikely. But who is to say they haven't figured this out?

There always seem to be UFO sightings at historical events, so maybe they are time travellers observing these events? Of course, there are usually explanations for these sightings, so unless they actually make contact, then it's pure speculation.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

There always seem to be UFO sightings at historical events, so maybe they are time travellers observing these events?

Looking at it at logicallky there will be a time in the future when big business will start offering 'historical holidays.' Time travel back to important moments in the past. There will be a big market and plenty of dosh to be made from offering these holiday experiences.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This reminds me of a video I think I saw on here a while ago about an alleged interview with an "alien", but that what we think are aliens are just highly evolved versions of us from the future, weather or not its real it's still interesting

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
so i found that we are moving away from the Sun at 1.5cm a year according to this source (curious.astro.cornell.edu...) "There is another effect which is also small, but somewhat bigger than the tidal effect. The Sun is powered by nuclear fusion, which means the Sun is continuously transforming a small part of its mass into energy. As the mass of the Sun goes down, our orbit gets proportionally bigger. However, over the entire main sequence lifetime of the Sun (about 10 billion years), the Sun will only lose about 0.1% of its mass, which means that the Earth should move out by just ~150,000 km (small compared to the total Earth-Sun distance of ~150,000,000 km). If we assume that the Sun's rate of nuclear fusion today is the same as the average rate over those 10 billion years (a bold assumption, but it should give us a rough idea of the answer), then we're moving away from the Sun at the rate of ~1.5 cm (less than an inch) per year. I probably don't even need to mention that this is so small that we don't have to worry about freezing."

so by this i have worked out that since the first humans popped up 200,000 yrs ago we have moved 1.86 Miles away from the Sun, and we have changed a good bit from then.

so the earth is 4.5 billion years old, and we are only 200,000 years old as a species, imagine what we would look like in another billion years due to the change of our environment, now that is considering we dont kill ourselves and the planet first....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
First of all, I'm very glad the OP started this thread.
Now, I also know there a lot of fathers and grandfathers who will view this thread.
So, here's a little something to ponder..........

Consider this, the flight paths and eradicate behavior of these alleged objects or what ever you prefer to call them,
What does it remind you of ?

A teenage boy with a fast car.
I'll leave it at that.

Buck

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
To much to suck in....
Are we alone in the big U? Nope, I think not.
Have we been visited, not real sure.

Food for thought tho.............

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The future hasn't happened yet, so how would that be possible?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

because the past has happened, im guessing you could only travel back from when time travel is invented and you couldn't travel forward into a time before, then even if you did travel back that would mean that the thing that got you there wouldn't be invented so would leave you stuck...... (i think im lost in a paradox here!) this is worse than trying to figurre out that movie "predestination".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good theory! Might explain why they don't want to be make official contact. In doing so, may adversely effect their future paradigm, right? Then, abduction stories about the medical studies could possibly be explained as them perchance seeking insight into earlier humanities genetics to correct or combat some future issue among the Earth race?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

My personal theory and I'm not sure if it's one that is known to others is that the grays are us from the future. My theory is that over the next couple hundred maybe thousands of years we will begin to tamper with our genetics and DNA and other things that make human kind what we are but at some point we change it for the worst and set us on a road where we lose the ability to do certain things, tolerate bright light, we lose muscle mass (though develop mental abilities) and eventually are unable to have children so we use our VAST intelligence and create a machine that can travel through time, I call it a Time Machine (lol) and decide to go back and use our ability to mess with the DNA etc. and have what we would by then (far future) consider to be primitive women to birth our children and then take them with us to the future.

I know a lot to reach for there but it's an idea (partly inspired by a few science fiction shows by the way)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

Extremely fake video, it has umbrella corporation logo from resident evil , and the end has credits for the production company that made it, how can anyone even think that video might be real?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This may perhaps explain why people are having problems with their heart/breathing. Just a thought i had upon reading your op. Good Thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well they've certainly achieved perfect human looking hybrids, the purpose of the abductions was the make up of such beings, with the objective being infiltration.

Abductees were required to gather genetic material, women were used to gestate the fetuses on the 3 initial months, abductees will also participate (always forced) in teaching lessons with young and adult hybrids in order to explain them the basics of our society.

What we don't know is what's the ultimate goal. Why did the put so much energy and time in a program whose objective was infiltrate assets into our society? Prelude of a final takeover? 'Upgrade' the human race? We can only speculate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

There always seem to be UFO sightings at historical events, so maybe they are time travellers observing these events? Of course, there are usually explanations for these sightings, so unless they actually make contact, then it's pure speculation.

I'd love to hear an explanation of the black orb with visible trail that flew in front of the Japanese Tsunami wave, live on the news.

This isn't a new theory, why do they have to be from the future? Could they not be humans from one of the times civilisation (allegedly) reached a level of technology beyond our ken today that left the planet and evolved elsewhere over a millenia?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The thing is, in the distant future the Sun is going to grow and, possibly, engulf the Earth.

You are correct that the Earth is very, very slowly moving away from the Sun. But not so you'd notice.

However, over the entire main sequence lifetime of the Sun (about 10 billion years), the Sun will only lose about 0.1% of its mass, which means that the Earth should move out by just ~150,000 km (small compared to the total Earth-Sun distance of ~150,000,000 km).

curious.astro.cornell.edu...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The sun is actually getting brighter, and burning hotter. As the hydrogen gets used up, it will start using helium. So if anything, the future would be a dry, and arid one. We'd most likely be mole people hiding underground.

_

Mole people.... Mole people....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This explains why aliens all speak perfect English

top topics

<<   2 >>

join