It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 9/11 facts be the ultimate intel dump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I hope I'm in the right forum.

As the elections proceed, with their smear and subversion campaigns in full swing through private proxies and states info dumps, I got to thinking about what could be the ultimate game-changing item which could actually "bring down", the power structures in govt.

Mostly topics were relating to Hillary's illnesses, DNC, Clinton Foundation, etc etc ad finitum.

Then it dawned on me. Remember how Putin said he had 9/11 inside info about 2 years ago, and nobody took him seriously?

Add it ALL up; Snowden, Assange....all the deep hacks. Could it be that 9/11 might be exposed?

It would be the ultimate insult to the American people if it were clearly shown, not just Iraq War, but the precursor...9/11 were indeed "inside jobs".

Surely this idea has been raised before, but now the time seems ripe to speculate....again.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't post often, but with the recent events around the world (powers) lately-- this post intrigues me. I think you might be on to something-- but what the hell do i know.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What an act of poetic justic it would be... to have the false flag that accelerated the NWO's fascist global police state, be the very thing that brings it crashing down!

The lie has slowly but surely been exposed, even "officially" as they try to pin it on the fall guy (Saudi's). All we really need is the people of Europe to wake up and we may be able to avert WW3.

People here in America are still victim of the trauma based mind control that perpetuated the airwaves on 9/11, images flashing repeatedly for month, a ludicrous official story, drums of war crammed down their throats!

You may be on to something, if something of this nature is exposed it would be a game changer!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I don't know why now versus any other time would be better. Do you think 9/11 disclosure would influence the US presidential election?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

every time somebody brings up a world event that's based in conflict, i'm always quiet first.

i'm not the quiet type about these kinds of things, but when someone gives me their opinion, i try and listen to it completely.

when they ask me what my point of view is (because i look like i'm subtly about to explode), i always say the same thing.

it all comes back to 9/11.

if 9/11 actually gets exposed for what it really is, you have a national disaster on your hands with the emotional capacity of a civil war.

seriously, any 9/11 topic these days is still considered too sensitive to talk about. there's a good reason for that.

OP, you're right. and i hope we're wrong.

i think that's what this whole "giving billions to Iran" business is all about too. the rest of the international community seems to be sure about something our public doesn't know yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yes, placing the now-perilous House of Saud right in the middle of all the drama highlights where things are at.

Wasn't a relative of Dulles' responsible of helping to found Saudi Arabia?

I tell my mom, who worked for JFK, Hillary's people are the same ones who killed him. Same thing goes for 9/11, if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
All the computer "pop-ups", viruses and registry key errors of that Windows 2000 era maybe were like early Stuxnet sniffing for emails, back before privacy and passwords were in their infancy.

Who knows what could have been compiled by state actors from that time period???

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You're absolutely right and I can't believe I never made that connection.

That would be the ultimate poetic justice. This window is getting smaller though. Less than 30 days now. Get your popcorn.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? (Sherlock Holmes)

1. Firefighter witness and whistle blower bld. 7 ground zero

www.youtube.com...

2. Susan Lindauer CIA Whistle Blower tells
of President, Vice President, and Secretary of State know
about 9/11 before it happens.

www.youtube.com...

3. 9/11 Proof of Demolitions

www.youtube.com...

4. Pentagon employee eye witness wistle blower

www.youtube.com...

5. NYC EMT whistle blower at ground Zero

www.youtube.com...

6. Susan Lindauer CIA Whistle Blower tells about strange
vans coming to WTC before 9/11

www.youtube.com...

8. Proof no airplane at WTC

www.youtube.com...

7. What happened to the passengers of flight 93?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If Trump, as a last ditch effort, were to
lay out for the American people step
by step the anomalous events of 9/11 it could work.

By using the Architects& Engineers for truth
Press for truth as well as Pilots and Firefighters for 9/11 truth,
SCIENCE proves the Official Story is a lie. Maybe it'll
finally tip the scales ?
If they were to try and cut him off mid sentence it would only amplify
the cause that much more. I don't like Trump but if he's useful
for exposing the biggest thorn in Americas' side I'll take it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
www.nationalenquirer.com...

nationalenquirer.com/photos/hillary-clinton-lesbian-lovers-state-department-report/

OFFICIAL REPORT!
Hillary Clinton Caught With Lesbian Lovers On Unsecured Phones

By National ENQUIRER Staff
Posted on May 27, 2016 @ 14:19PM
Hillary Clinton repeatedly used unsecured phones to contact four of her lesbian lovers — sparking a bombshell scandal that could doom her bid for the White House, The National ENQUIRER has learned in a blockbuster world exclusive! “It is my understanding that Hillary was careless — very careless,” spilled one top Beltway insider. “What she wants to do in her own bedroom is her own business. But she didn’t take the necessary steps to keep her romps with other women secret, and now it’s going to explode in front of every American voter!”

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How Saudi Arabia is lining up to be the US's next play thing though alterations to its foreign policy is one possible source of a 9/11 intel dump. There have been some courts throughout the world looking at some of these issues already. Don't expect too much with how the globalisation of the legal system goes. The court room has been the domain of the losers of war.

But stranger things have happened and now that the US has signed off to revist 9/11 in the court room, it ain't over.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes, the opening of civil litigation is a driver of future events related to these intel dumps.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join