It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman In Leaked Trump Video Confirms Flirting Was Mutual And Consensual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
An interview with Arianne Zucker, the woman at the center of the scandal, has been found.

She clearly states she was swooning over Trump and flirting with him.

This does not excuse his objectionable remarks but it should lay to rest any accusations that he somehow sexually assaulted her without consent.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It wasn't about if or if not the flirting with her specifically was consensual or not. And no one was saying he was/is wrong to flirt.
What he was saying is a step above flirting.
I liked the hair dig she had tho.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It wasn't about if or if not the flirting with her specifically was consensual or not. And no one was saying he was/is wrong to flirt.
What he was saying is a step above flirting.
I liked the hair dig she had tho.

A step above your definition of flirting. But who the hell are you?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How many women are at the center of the "scandal" I thought the woman was Nancy Odell and before that Machado, Kelly, O'Donnel? Oh geez can't keep up with all these scandals, Trump is quickly catching up to slick Willie!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Given the nature of the script Trump was preparing to act out on that Soap Opera, it becomes much easier to see the mindset he was in and how hew was reminded of past experiences with adoring fans and "star f-ers" so smitten with him they would welcome his attention and "let him do" whatever.

Context is everything.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Are you really denying her being the woman at the center of this scandal?

That fact is beyond debate.

It is in the headlines.

Who Is Arianne Zucker, the Actress at the Center of Donald Trump and Billy Bush's Gawking?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He said he randomly grabs married women by the Vagina and gets away with it because he's a "star", sounds like sexual assault to me.

Trump is the White Bill Cosby, they think because they're famous they can go around raping and sexually assaulting random women.

Hopefully more women come out and press charges, there's already 2 cases against Trump for raping underage girls.
edit on 8-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LOL

The sensationalists are shot down yet again.

No crime no time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I didn't say it was a step above my definition.

If you think grabbing a woman like that is just flirting then IDK what to tell you.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The issue wasn't that he flirted with her against her consent tho, but that fact of the matter doesn't matter.

All her statement does is say that she flirted with him. Good thing this is a safe space for Trumpeters tho! Gotta use a video that doesn't address what people are talking about to try and defend it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I have been grabbed by rich women while doing work at their houses. So have my coworkers. Its not even the first time. Hell it used to happen in very public restaurants to coworkers and myself.

Rich people flirt with their hands.

Lets not pretend its ok, but also lets not pretend its not true for most wealthy horn dogs of both sexes.

Its also true that its easily avoidable. Just dont get close when you see the signs. If you are looking for a tip and you send the signals, you may get a hand on your junk.

In show business, big business and other important political venues, dont go alone with the person eye F-ing you. Dont get close and just treat them like everyone else.

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I was only aware of the most recent Nancy Odell scandal, this is my first time hearing of this scandal. Can't keep track of all Trump's scandals.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Of course not. What he said was perfectly normal to most men. And woman BTW

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
An interview with Arianne Zucker, the woman at the center of the scandal, has been found.

She clearly states she was swooning over Trump and flirting with him.

This does not excuse his objectionable remarks but it should lay to rest any accusations that he somehow sexually assaulted her without consent.

Mixing it a bit are we not?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Arianna Zucker wasn't the woman at the "center of the scandal," he was talking about Nancy O'Dell, Bill Bush's co-host. Maybe you should pay a little more attention in my threads!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Arianna Zucker wasn't the woman at the "center of the scandal," he was talking about Nancy O'Dell, Bill Bush's co-host. Maybe you should pay a little more attention in my threads!

The problem that you guys have is that you are Clintonshills and Clinton is a notorious womanizer, sexual assaulter, and alleged rapist.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Absolute rubbish thread OP

This woman was in the video with bush and trump and nothing to do with the married lady dirty Donald was talking about

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Whatever dude, hillary had a baby with a dude that wasn't her husband.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is more proof that the Elite and MSM are running a smear campaign against Trump behind the scenes trying to undercut him and character assassinate him with lies and faulty/shaky facts and logic. Just look at CNN lately. Its LITERALLY 24/7 Trump bashing with barely any mention of Hillary at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I have been grabbed by rich women while doing work at their houses. So have my coworkers. Its not even the first time. Hell it used to happen in very public restaurants to coworkers and myself.

Rich people flirt with their hands.

Lets not pretend its ok, but also lets not pretend its not true for most wealthy horn dogs of both sexes.

Its also true that its easily avoidable. Just dont get close when you see the signs. If you are looking for a tip and you send the signals, you may get a hand on your junk.

In show business, big business and other important political venues, dont go alone with the person eye F-ing you. Dont get close and just treat them like everyone else.

Its common among the wealthy that they can "have anything that they want" even if that means getting a piece of ass. Scandals, adultery and cheating is RAMPANT among the wealthy. The old saying of "Money doesn't buy happiness" wasn't said for no reason. Wealthy people are a different breed of people. They think differently then your middle/lower class people. If they want sex, they get it. If they can't get it, they buy it, if they can't buy it, they force it. Money is power and god and they know this and use this against the less wealthy or star struck because its a weakness.

Lastly, lets face it. Being star struck is common. You see females (even males) throwing their bodies at Musicians all the time back stage for sex or oral sex. But it doesn't just stop with Musicians. The human mind for SOME PEOPLE is hard coded to be turned on sexually by Men and Women of Power. This is why you see so many cheat scandals involving Big Wigs of major corporations. You have men and women trying to screw their way up the pecking order, if you know what I mean. Ever heard of the saying "Never dip your pen into the company ink"? Well, that happens. Its common.

So lets not pretend that what Trump was discussing in this tape doesn't happen and isn't common. Because it is. Its rampant and happens EVERYWHERE. Trump was speaking in TRUTHS on that tape. A lot of women are "easy" when it comes to billionaires and super stars.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join