It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still voting for Trump and you should to!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The ignorance in this thread is appalling.

It isn't ignorance that causes people to vote for Trump.

It is that the alternative is Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Reasons:

1. Trump was a Private citizen.
2. Bill had impeachment papers filed against him for actually doing what Trump "said". Thats far more damaging to the office of the Presidency. Hillarys own VP pick even believed he should have been impeached but now that he gets a fancy new Job position he retracts what he has said in the past.
3. I'm a guy I could care less about Trumps and Bills women's issues. As a guy we ALL HAVE WOMEN ISSUES. Lets get back to the real issues. But since Team Clinton released the video Trump needs to invite Monica Lewinsky to the debate. Front row and center. Just as a reminder of what we will get with the Clintons.
4. AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.
5. Professional athletes especially single athletes use Locker room talk all the time. They get any women they want.
6. Trump wasn't holding public office at the time.
7. Trump married a Nude Model for F_ucks sake. Of course hes a Perv but then again so is Bill was actually impeached over this.

For those of you who say you can't bring Bill in this he isn't running for President. I'd like to say first of all if he's on the campaign trail campaigning for Hillary he is fair game.

OMFG.....I'm a guy and you are in serious need of some intellectual conversation with a woman. Jesus H Christ!

Oh nearly forgot if these are reasons for voting Trump then God help the USA. Thank F I live in Scotland. Oh and I come from Yorkshire where Yorkshire woman would eat you for breakfast and spit out the bones with the kind of attitude you are showing.

link   

originally posted by: Annee
NO

Trump's interest is Trump.

Anyone that believes he actually cares about America is delusional. IMO

You could say the same thing about Hillary...try again.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

NO

Trump's interest is Trump.

Anyone that believes he actually cares about America is delusional. IMO

The same can be said about Hillary. They were in white House for 2 terms. She is way more power hungry then Trump.

No, it can't.

Hillary has worked her whole life toward a political career.

She didn't just jump on the "bandwagon" like Palin & Trump - - with no history or experience.

Hillary wants this, has worked for it, and has no intention of screwing it up.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Listening to political advice from a guy who thinks his sleep noises are demons trying to communicate with him...yes. A solid tactic.

Oh Snap! Damn LMAO

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh you vote for whom ever you want my friend. You could vote for Satan if you wanted.

1. Trump was a Private citizen.

And this automatically makes him the better candidate? Screw his policies and his actions? They be damned?

I'd figure'd people would hold a candidate for the highest office of the land to a much higher regard.

2. Bill had impeachment papers filed against him

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not Bill that's running in these elections, it's Hillary Clinton. Any controversy about Bill had settled dust close to 20 years ago. That ship has sailed.

Not to mention, Bill's impeachment from what I understand had little to do with his affair.

3. I'm a guy I could care less about Trumps and Bills women's issues.

Oh yes. You're just guy. That makes you the exception to the rules and the basic concept of respect.

4. AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.

I'm a guy. I haven't met anybody who came close to saying anything similar to what Trump said. Being a guy is not an excuse.

5. Professional athletes especially single athletes use Locker room talk all the time.

Above. And further to this, Trump is far from being a professional athlete in his 20s. He was a 59 year old married man at the time, talking to that woman's co-workers.

No comparison at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

And the alternative, Hillary educated herself and worked toward the goal of politics.

She isn't out there being a Blowhard to see who she can entertain.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You have other options. It's your party's fault for not have a better candidate to run against Trump.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yeah, still voting for Trump.

I have bigger issues with "Stop and frisk" and no-fly/no-buy than I do with this issue.

But right now, I'm voting for him.

I can't believe how pissy our society has become. I know I'm a dinosaur, but you can't sneeze around people without them getting offended.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Reasons:

But since Team Clinton released the video Trump needs to invite Monica Lewinsky to the debate.

I thought everyone is blaming Billy Bush for this?..not that it matters so much, there was an open Mic in the vehicle, end of.
Thing is Trump is a misogynist pure and simple, he has no respect for women, and it shows, if he gets the bullet from a woman, then there is something wrong with her!
This is something that Republicans will need to seriously need to consider since up to now, Hilary was Trumps only saving grace, even the fecking wall has done a runner...so much for the immigrant sexual deviants from Mexico and beyond, come to think of it, who needs them anyway, when there is a home grown potential President in the offing.

edit on 8-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And the alternative, Hillary educated herself and worked toward the goal of politics.

She isn't out there being a Blowhard to see who she can entertain.

Yeah, she dedicated her life to becoming the best crook in Washington. She is the second coming we should all prepare.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So what about the demons, do they want trump too?
What are they telling you?

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You are a part of the problem then.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah, still voting for Trump.

I have bigger issues with "Stop and frisk" and no-fly/no-buy than I do with this issue.

But right now, I'm voting for him.

I can't believe how pissy our society has become. I know I'm a dinosaur, but you can't sneeze around people without them getting offended.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No.

Voting/supporting Hillary is part of the problem.

We only have 2 choices though.

So you're either team Hillary or Team Trump.

I get to vote how I want, and you authoritarians can't say different. yet.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Bill was not impeached

Yes, he was.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

So what about the demons, do they want trump too?
What are they telling you?

K~

The demons in my house love Bernie. They say he's going to win in 2020.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.

No I haven't and neither have any of the men I know.
None of them said they can go up to women and grab them and they won't do anything about it because of their fame and power.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wrong again.

Supporting a noted ego maniac who does not like learning, has a garbage tax plan that will cripple our country, that makes enemies of people who disagree with him, and an oppressive foreign policy is 1000% worse than supporting Clinton.

Really.....Trump will go down as the worst presidential candidate ever to grace this country. The sad part was that he did it as a PR stunt and you fools completely took it hook, line, and sinker.

Sad part is that there are so many of you out there that are truly a burden on this country. I bet the following happens to your life often. When someone can show you that you are wrong, your next reaction is to double down on your stance. Does this sound familiar? If it does, I've got news for you. The ending to your film is not a happy ending.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

Voting/supporting Hillary is part of the problem.

We only have 2 choices though.

So you're either team Hillary or Team Trump.

I get to vote how I want, and you authoritarians can't say different. yet.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I will freely admit that I was against Trump from the start; but now I am inclined to agree with you. Trump is far from the ideal candidate but his opponent is beyond deplorable. This entire election has been rigged from day one to ensure Hillary gets in.

These latest revelations should have seen light of day during the primaries FFS! It wasn't beyond the power of the Cruz campaign, the liberal media back then should have been dredging this up (and if they did and they sat on it until now, that is a crime against democracy in itself) and let's not forget the mighty Bush Machine for God's sake! Any or all of these players ought to have unveiled Trump's pussygrabbing douchebaggery months ago. So we have to ask ourselves: WHY DID THIS NOT HAPPEN? The process of selecting US presidential candidates is the most rigorously-vetted job selection in the world...at least it used to be...and yet comments between the Republican candidate and HOWARD STERN have only seen light of day now....4 weeks from polling day. Isn't that a bit peculiar?

Maybe DT is in on the whole scam after all (let's not forget: they were all friends previously) or maybe he isn't; but Hillary cannot become President

-end of.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Still going to vote for Trump.

Hell, I might vote twice. I hear the dems are doing it!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join