It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Dumping Trump In Droves - The List So Far

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh my.

Hillary might win.

You and everyone else can celebrate.

I'll never recognize her as president. Obama? yeah. Hillary?

Never.

(But that's just me)

Enjoy you time in the sun.
Agreed

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Since when did the left start caring what republican representatives think? Oh, when Trump became the nominee? Now their opinion matters? These are the same boogeyman you didn't listen to before. Now that they are against Trump, as they fear for their bank accounts, you find republicans relevant?

You're trying too hard.

It doesn't matter what I think about the opinions of GOP politicians. There are those who do though. Let's not forget that a majority of GOP voters have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump to begin with. While you or I might not be swayed in the least, the opinions of these people might mean somethign to some of them.

Their individual and combined lack of support and outright criticism might also mean something to some of those conservative editors, journalists, columnists, bloogers, TV pundits, radio show hosts and sketchy characters at think tanks — and let's not forget the big money GOP donors.

It works on different levels. Their invidual opinions might not carry that much sway (or they may) but in my opinion, the force of the whole is likely to be more than the sum of the parts. What does it mean if the popular perception becomes that there's a consensus among GOP politicians at every level that Trump is a foreign body that needs to be encapsulated in a cyst and expelled from the body of the GOP?

I've seen the word "coup" used more than a few times today which is ironic considering that a good deal of the GOP sees Donald Trump as being an outsider who doesn't share their collective ideology and one who is leading a coup of his own.

I'm just making observations here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

LOL so you say they have principles? lol I'm still voting Trump. Nationalism over Globalism any day.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

In 1 Week , they Will All be Back on the Trump Train , at Least the Ones who Actually Supported him in the first Place . They Have no Choice , it's To Late Now if they want the White House . Politics Is a Dirty Business Indeed........

This^

I despise Trump. He scares me spitless. He will be our next president though.

You are a Very Astute Political Observer .You Called It !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join