It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Dumping Trump In Droves - The List So Far

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Orionx2
Religious nutters dropping trump.

If you think conservative Christians dropping Trump won't affect this election....wanna buy a Yugo...runs great, new tires! really!!

Ummm.... Really not sure what you are getting at.
Anyway if a religious Christian voted for Hillary then they need to go to church for confession.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't know. Trump went after Cruz's wife's appearance in front of the entire country. He got his buddy at The Enquirer to publish allegations that Cruz had a string of mistresses. That's not even getting into the numerous personal insults. I'm pretty sure Cruz doesn't have a shred of dignity or integrity.

If Cruz pulls his endorsement, I believe it'll be because it's bad for his political career.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
think this is the nytime Link

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are you familiar with Bohemian Grove and the tents there?

Pretty much makes all past presidents look like dogs.

Trump's problem is he got caught.

link   
Kinda pathetic it took this to make them Wake Up.

His sexcapades are nothing compared to his political ignorance and lack of any seriousness in regards to.

IMO.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
think this is the nytime Link

and another

www.politicususa.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

30 Days is a Long Time , a lot can Happen . Just 2 days ago the Polls were in his Favor , they could be Again if Circumstances Change .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow.

The same list of "never trumpers" who were previously on record hating Trump.

Yawn.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In 1 Week , they Will All be Back on the Trump Train , at Least the Ones who Actually Supported him in the first Place . They Have no Choice , it's To Late Now if they want the White House . Politics Is a Dirty Business Indeed........

This^

I despise Trump. He scares me spitless. He will be our next president though.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Politicians Throughout Time - This Is the Life We have Chosen , Be what it Will .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

These people didn't endorse Trump, does antediluvian checks facts before going on Trump rants

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
List of traitors and globalist collaborators.

Such a list might come in useful one day.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He is done. I knew I should have bet a landslide victory for the she devil Clinton.
Odds are 10 to one he will drop out putting a tenner on now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

You have 30 Days to Hedge that Bet , or Put your Money Back in your Pocket .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I would have gotten way better odds a couple of days ago...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As many have suspected, Trump is Hillary's 21st century trojan horse. He implodes on himself. Beautiful. You have to admit it, the Clintons are political masters. Bravo Hillary. Trump you're a great stooge and I'm sure you will well be rewarded. Those who have sold out mankind will be the first to be destroyed by the inter-dimensional, invaders. We, will be victorious!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I bet he released the interview.
It was so obvious wasn't it he didn't want to win and Bill Clinton and him probably planned it a month before he announced to run in that phone call.
So many still can not see it....blind.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

30 Days is a Long Time , a lot can Happen . Just 2 days ago the Polls were in his Favor , they could be Again if Circumstances Change .

You are correct. But the circumstances that will doom Trump is that, they have more tapes of him acting like a fool. Politics is a dirty game and as nasty as Trump is; he's a lightweight when going up against the pros.

I really feel sorry for Trumps family that got drug into this sleezey BS. At least they can write expose books and make a few bucks. Or more reality TV; perfect for the circus that American politics has become.
edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Most of those "republicans" have become wealthy while pretending to be looking out for our interests.

Since when did the left start caring what republican representatives think? Oh, when Trump became the nominee? Now their opinion matters? These are the same boogeyman you didn't listen to before. Now that they are against Trump, as they fear for their bank accounts, you find republicans relevant?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Wow.

The same list of "never trumpers" who were previously on record hating Trump.

Yawn.

No they aren't.... this has kicked off a whole sale exodus from trump... down in the polls they can only lose by backing him now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join