It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU leaders threaten the UK over BREXIT.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
allowing the conservatives to set workers and human rights is gonna be awesome.

It will clearly surprise you that it was a conservative politician who pretty much wrote the European Convention on Human Rights, which is a forerunner of much of the human rights standards today. The current human rights laws can seem ludicrous, like not deporting a child rapists because they have a pet hamster called Dave, and have the "right" to blah, blah.

Also, not wishing to support the Conservatives too much, but is there evidence they are anti-worker? Did they not just introduce the "living wage" etc.

£6.40 per hour?..try living off that. If you even try and suggest it's more you will be laughed out of the house here. The only reason they are, or are thinking of increasing the minimum wage is so they can do away with working families tax credits. The increase they talk about is so they appear to be giving the working poor a living wage....basically you are back to £6.40 per hour. Smoke and mirrors.
Meanwhile we spend hundreds of billions on Nuclear deterents and waging war and bankers bonuses when they should all be in #ing jail.

Food banks/poor houses in the UK...your having a #ing laugh surely.?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I can safely say 99.9% of Brexit voters voted out because they are bigoted rascist zealots. I have no doubt they wont have any other argument on why they voted out other than to keep out them bloody Immigrants. if you brexiters do have another reason feel free to post it here.

i'm all ears and i'm waiting.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Regardless of the sum, it is an example of progress. Better than nothing. Oh, and it's currently £7.20. The original point was essentially that the Tories will cut workers rights, but there's no evidence of this.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I can safely say 99.9% of Brexit voters voted out because they are bigoted rascist zealots.

And yet the evidence does not support your claim, just like the claim that Scottish nationalists are motivated by racism to the English. It's nice to make complicated issues black and white, because in that way it does not require any effort or challenge pre-existing worldviews.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I can safely say 99.9% of Brexit voters voted out because they are bigoted rascist zealots. I have no doubt they wont have any other argument on why they voted out other than to keep out them bloody Immigrants. if you brexiters do have another reason feel free to post it here.

i'm all ears and i'm waiting.

We voted Brexit to out the disturbed, mental, Brit hating nutcases in our country.

It's working too.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Gotta laugh at the Brexiters.Getting all annoyed by people pointing out that thing they were told would happen 'is actually happening'...Creepy Clowns.... Each and every one of the rascist bigoted bastards.

Scots Nationalists don't want to be ruled by London. And they think they are in the right.

The majority of The U.K. don't want to be ruled by Brussels and Scots Nationalists say they are in the wrong.

Talk about Double Standards and hypocrisy. You can't make it up.

No. We want the right to self determination..We will decide what happens to Scotland not Westminster. I take it you have a problem with that.

And the majority of The U.K. want to Westminster to decide what happens in The U.K. and not Brussels.

Do you have a problem with that ?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Gotta laugh at the Brexiters.Getting all annoyed by people pointing out that thing they were told would happen 'is actually happening'...Creepy Clowns.... Each and every one of the rascist bigoted bastards.

Scots Nationalists don't want to be ruled by London. And they think they are in the right.

The majority of The U.K. don't want to be ruled by Brussels and Scots Nationalists say they are in the wrong.

Talk about Double Standards and hypocrisy. You can't make it up.

No. We want the right to self determination..We will decide what happens to Scotland not Westminster. I take it you have a problem with that.

And the majority of The U.K. want to Westminster to decide what happens in The U.K. and not Brussels.

Do you have a problem with that ?

You cant make it up.

Scotland insulting us for voting for the same thing they wanted!

They are bitching cause we won our vote and they didn't. Its pure jealousy from cowards

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
We voted Brexit to out the disturbed, mental, Brit hating nutcases in our country.

It's working too.

What about the other people from other countries living in the UK? I have a number of friends from the Czech Republic (3 of them are the hardest workers it was ever my pleasure to meet), they have all lived in the UK for between 10 to 18 years, working and paying tax all that time. Yet they are now facing the possibility of being kicked out of the country they call home, is that fair?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No its not fair.

And i doubt it will happen as its unworkable.

I think its only on the "table" as a threat to the EU and for something we can use as a compromise in discussions.

But at the end of it, ot will never happen as it just cant be done and it would be very unpopular.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
They are bitching cause we won our vote and they didn't. Its pure jealousy from cowards

I am sick to the back teeth of your little digs at the Scots, if it wasn't for people like you we would never have wanted Independence in the first place. I have no idea what the future holds but I hope we do get a second Referendum and go solo just to hear you whinge about the loss of your precious Union and how much of a struggle life is for you without Westminster being able to rape the Scottish Economy.

Sad little Engender that you are...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It's working too.

What about the other people from other countries living in the UK? I have a number of friends from the Czech Republic (3 of them are the hardest workers it was ever my pleasure to meet), they have all lived in the UK for between 10 to 18 years, working and paying tax all that time. Yet they are now facing the possibility of being kicked out of the country they call home, is that fair?

You can blame Theresa May for that.
She had the chance to guarantee the right to remain for those already here, she decided to wait until EU countries say they will extend the same rights to UK citizens abroad.

Personally, if you are already making a life here I think you should stay. Unless the EU deports British expats then I can't see our government deporting EU expats. Can you?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I am sick to the back teeth of your little digs at the Scots, if it wasn't for people like you we would never have wanted Independence in the first place. I have no idea what the future holds but I hope we do get a second Referendum and go solo just to hear you whinge about the loss of your precious Union and how much of a struggle life is for you without Westminster being able to rape the Scottish Economy.

Didums

You voted to stayin the union. Thats on you scots not us English.

Dont whinge at us English and welch for haveing the guts you didnt to reclaim our sovereignty .

Though i would be happy for another scotish referendum. You can leave and join the failing EU and Eurozone and become a nice little client state of germany.

edit on 12-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Why do people side with what the government wants.... and not what the people want? The people voted and all any other person, where ever they live should be doing is supporting them.
When the "Powers That Be" have an election that goes the way they want it.... they love to sprout off about so called "democracy in Action"..... and when it doesnt........ they do everything they can to make you wish did.

You would swear England was some 3rd world country before they joined the EU and that because the people voted to rescind its membership that an immediate return to the stone age was a certainty.

When ever there is a chance to stick your finger in "The Mans" eye..... you should do it. Where ever you happen to be from, we all should show solidarity to our friends in England who chose to do so.....Maybe a few more pokes in the eye and those who believe themselves rulers of the unwashed masses would find a little humbleness.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Let them have the digs and keep digging away at them. You must know the plan by now.? @operationdividethenconquer..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It's working too.

Yes it is fair.

Czech nationals don't have a vote in U.K. Politics.

Like you wouldn't have a vote in Czech Politics.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Things more likley to happen than scottish independance in the next 25 years:

Assad winning a noble peace prize.
The torys insititing a £20 per hour minimum wage
Mexico paying for a wall
Cananda Invading the USA.
Somalia becomeing the top destination for tourism/
Steven Hawkings whinning gold in the next Oylymics for the 100m sprint.
Rolf Harris becomeing PM of Australia.
Angola putting a man on the moon.
Lib Dems winning the next election.
Kayne West developing some talent.
Caitlyn Jenner getting her first period
Putin comeing out as gay.
North Korea becomeing the new "land of the free"
The USA going 2 years without bombing someone.
A gold statue of Tony Blair being erected in every town and city in Iraq.
Peace in the middle east

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Things more likley to happen than scottish independance in the next 25 years:

Assad winning a noble peace prize.
The torys insititing a £20 per hour minimum wage
Mexico paying for a wall
Cananda Invading the USA.
Somalia becomeing the top destination for tourism/
Steven Hawkings whinning gold in the next Oylymics for the 100m sprint.
Rolf Harris becomeing PM of Australia.
Angola putting a man on the moon.
Lib Dems winning the next election.
Kayne West developing some talent.
Caitlyn Jenner getting her first period
Putin comeing out as gay.
North Korea becomeing the new "land of the free"
The USA going 2 years without bombing someone.
A gold statue of Tony Blair being erected in every town and city in Iraq.
Peace in the middle east

As i have already said..GTF out of my country...Do you seriously believe this is just a game where we throw insult at each other via a internet forum..? We, Us Scots/Irish have generations of decendants who have waged war against your mighty empire. It's #ing easy for us to bring back the old Brigades. The contempt for the Empire has never faded regardless of the years.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Lol.
I hope you leave we will invade and take it all.
Easy btw.

edit on 12-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This is hilarious.

Scotland voted to stay a part of the UK. Now the UK had a majority vote to leave the EU, some Scots are complaining about it. Yet, every Scot I speak to, want to stay a part of the UK.

Well, I guess you should have had a majority vote to leave the UK the last time you had a choice.

Bloody moaners.
edit on 12102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Lol.
I hope you leave we will invade and take it all.
Easy btw.

Then you will leave with your tail between your legs and a heavy limp.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It is mad how stereotypical some of hem are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join