It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am all out of this election now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo
Scouring???? I don't think that's the right word or phrase. This was a political hit job.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I'll go out in s limb and predict that these Trump Tapes will have absolutely no affect on the election. Most people, at this late point, have already selected their candidate and this revelation will not affect things for Trump. Nor will any Wikileaks revelations affect Hillary either. It's a tight race and maybe an argument can be made for the swing voters pushing it for one or the other, but I'm guessing that the silent undecideds had made up their minds long ago too. I'm not psychic so I can't call the election.Only saying the votes were locked in long ago. We'll find out after Election Day who that locked vote was primarily for.

Yup, no effect.

People can't come out and say that what he said, was a non issue. They have to posture the "outrage" for effect.

The chumps pulling their endorsements will still vote for him.

The chumps that say they won't vote for him are never trumpers anyway.

When the people go into vote, they will still vote for him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I knew this election was going to be sick, but this has gone beyond my expectations. When I think about Trump's performance in the first debate, and how many chances he passed up where he could have slammed hillary hard...it makes me wonder...

I am from Chicago. I have lived here by far the majority of my life. I am no stranger to unusual election antics not to mention outright fraud. But this, this is something else. I am really starting to believe that Trump was hand picked as an opponent for hillary, who just happened to be sitting on some damning evidence. At the time of the debates, it seemed strange to me that of all the things she could have talked about she kept going back to Trump's comments about women and his disrespect for rosie odonnell. There were so many other issues she could have attacked on but she kept banging on about that one. Now I wonder if it wasn't all scripted well in advance. It is starting to look like it to me.

I really had hope that we would finally get something besides the status quo. Now I think the status quo is more deeply entrenched than a tic on a hounds back and there is no sign it will be letting go any time soon. Not only are we going to get four more years of the same, it will be the same with a side order of roid rage.

We are truly screwed with hillary in office. And it is becoming apparent that Trump was never meant to be a serious candidate. The really sad part is that I don't think this is sooo different than years past. It is just that the game is more obvious now than it has ever been before and no one seems to care. I guess the fluoride did its job...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
a reply to: jlafleur02
I would love to see Pence take over the ticket. I don't know how that would work unless Trump resigned.

It won't happen.

The GOP is stuck with him unless he dies coz he won't quit and why should he?

What did he do besides bunch up some granny panties?

Biden said he committed sexual assault. lol. That sounds downright snowflakey!

Trump will promise to build govt safe spaces and all will be well.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

touching a woman's arse is sexual assault, those threads about muslims sexually assaulting white women that tabloids headline once and awhile, who knew so many trump fans were snowflakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I knew this election was going to be sick, but this has gone beyond my expectations. When I think about Trump's performance in the first debate, and how many chances he passed up where he could have slammed hillary hard...it makes me wonder...

I am from Chicago. I have lived here by far the majority of my life. I am no stranger to unusual election antics not to mention outright fraud. But this, this is something else. I am really starting to believe that Trump was hand picked as an opponent for hillary, who just happened to be sitting on some damning evidence. At the time of the debates, it seemed strange to me that of all the things she could have talked about she kept going back to Trump's comments about women and his disrespect for rosie odonnell. There were so many other issues she could have attacked on but she kept banging on about that one. Now I wonder if it wasn't all scripted well in advance. It is starting to look like it to me.

I really had hope that we would finally get something besides the status quo. Now I think the status quo is more deeply entrenched than a tic on a hounds back and there is no sign it will be letting go any time soon. Not only are we going to get four more years of the same, it will be the same with a side order of roid rage.

We are truly screwed with hillary in office. And it is becoming apparent that Trump was never meant to be a serious candidate. The really sad part is that I don't think this is sooo different than years past. It is just that the game is more obvious now than it has ever been before and no one seems to care. I guess the fluoride did its job...

Well, she had nothing but Rosie to hit Trump with.

The sex card. Machado. Hillary's historic first woman for potus and all that.

She can't defend herself or her record, which makes it hard for her to debate Trump on any honest issue.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: burgerbuddy

touching a woman's arse is sexual assault, those threads about muslims sexually assaulting white women that tabloids headline once and awhile, who knew so many trump fans were snowflakes.

Post the links about his unlawful actual sexual assaults.

Not sexual assault defined by campus SJW snowflakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You let THEM get to You , aren't you Smarter than that ? TPTB are Behind All these Scandals being thrown in the Face of the Voters right now . If you say you Were a Trump Supporter before all this , then at Least you Believed in his Message of Making America Great Again . How has this recent revelation about him Changed all that ? The Issues are Still there , Taxes , Immigration , Jobs , the Economy , they are Still the Reasons anyone has even Considered Supporting Mr. Trump for President . I for one will not Fall for it , and neither should you .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I agree with you, let Mike Pence take over.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
So I am a trump guy.(was a trump guy) I do look over some of his antics and what he does. I just chalk it up to don being don. I saw the video and audio of him degrading a woman. I can't stand anyone who belittles a woman to an object. I know the context of the audio was 2 guys joshing around but Just that he said it the way he said it and the fact it was about a married woman I can't accept.

I will not be voting for Clinton. I want trump to step aside and have Mike Pence step in. I really believe he has no chance now. Absolutely ZERO chance. The last thing I want is Clinton but with trump running I know she will win. Its almost as if he is doing this on purpose. I really wouldn't doubt it. He is pretty much the only opponent that she could beat. She isn't even beating him, he is beating himself.

Anyone change there mind recently and want to jump on the Pence wagon?

It was 11 years ago, if he said this last week I'd join you. I'd be on your side.

I've said stupid crap about women, and every man I know brags about their sexual conquest at some point.

I don't care about it, neither do any women I know.

I'm voting for Trump's policies and negotiation skills. His ability to recognize COMMON SENSE issues that politicians refuse to comment on.

Policies, SCOTUS, border security is now less important than stupid social comments?

Get real, get your head out of the sand and don't quit the fight.

You're about to lay complacent as a rape enabler, Hillary Clinton, takes over with credentials worse than Trump in every way.
edit on 8/10/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veritas83

I just don't want Hillary. Trump has apologized for his comments. For this video to come out when it has, shows me that it was a planned attack on his campaign and to provide distraction. What he said was in poor taste, but he's never gotten anyone killed and lied about it. He wasn't under investigation by the FBI, only to get off free. Other people also made deals with the FBI.

I see the entire system as corrupt and all of these things are put on as a sideshow attraction to entertain people and make them talk and debate as if any of it really matters.

Here is Donald Trump's statement about the video.

"Here is my statement.

I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me, know these words don’t reflect who I am.

I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize.

I’ve travelled the country talking about change for America. But my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future. I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow, and will never, ever let you down.
Let’s be honest. We’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today. We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were 8 years ago and Washington is broken.
Hillary Clinton, and her kind, have run our country into the ground.

I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days.

See you at the debate on Sunday."

I agree about Clinton and never Clinton. How do you think Pence would do against her. I really believe anyone but trump could have beaten her. The primary candidates for republicans were awful.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I'll go out in s limb and predict that these Trump Tapes will have absolutely no affect on the election. Most people, at this late point, have already selected their candidate and this revelation will not affect things for Trump. Nor will any Wikileaks revelations affect Hillary either. It's a tight race and maybe an argument can be made for the swing voters pushing it for one or the other, but I'm guessing that the silent undecideds had made up their minds long ago too. I'm not psychic so I can't call the election.Only saying the votes were locked in long ago. We'll find out after Election Day who that locked vote was primarily for.

I changed my mind and I was all in for him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
Doesn't work that way. Pence is not running, Trump is. Pence only becomes president if Trump gets elected and for some reason can't hold office (i.e. ~ incapacitated, dead, impeached & removed, or resigns). If Trump stepped aside prior to election, the RNC would appoint a candidate for the Republican party (probably Ryan or Romney).

Or he could say once elected he will step aside in turn a vote for trump would be a vote for pence. Do you trust him that much though

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: jlafleur02
So I am a trump guy.(was a trump guy) I do look over some of his antics and what he does. I just chalk it up to don being don. I saw the video and audio of him degrading a woman. I can't stand anyone who belittles a woman to an object. I know the context of the audio was 2 guys joshing around but Just that he said it the way he said it and the fact it was about a married woman I can't accept.

I will not be voting for Clinton. I want trump to step aside and have Mike Pence step in. I really believe he has no chance now. Absolutely ZERO chance. The last thing I want is Clinton but with trump running I know she will win. Its almost as if he is doing this on purpose. I really wouldn't doubt it. He is pretty much the only opponent that she could beat. She isn't even beating him, he is beating himself.

Anyone change there mind recently and want to jump on the Pence wagon?

It was 11 years ago, if he said this last week I'd join you. I'd be on your side.

I've said stupid crap about women, and every man I know brags about their sexual conquest at some point.

I don't care about it, neither do any women I know.

I'm voting for Trump's policies and negotiation skills. His ability to recognize COMMON SENSE issues that politicians refuse to comment on.

Policies, SCOTUS, border security is now less important than stupid social comments?

Get real, get your head out of the sand and don't quit the fight.

You're about to lay complacent as a rape enabler, Hillary Clinton, takes over with credentials worse than Trump in every way.

When It comes down to it I probaly will vote trump. Just angry right now that he is the choice. I just expect someone I am voting for to be better than me. 11 years ago I knew people who talked like that. They still do today and they are still ignorant egotistical jerks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I was angry also when I heard it last night. Then I listened to it again about an hour later and I heard a different tone. It was just bs talk and how did Trump act when he got off the bus with that fine host?

Air kissed her.

Real hardcore assault right there.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I changed my mind last week ( think).

After the debate Trump's rhetoric went from winning an election to leading an uprising.

I think it was the Thursday speech he gave. I came home and actually checked the bugout equipment and supplies

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well I'm a traditional Democrat but considering my options.
edit on 8-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
I think it was the Thursday speech he gave. I came home and actually checked the bugout equipment and supplies

You can still use that stuff if Hillary gets in and she starts WW3, which she will.
edit on 8-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Or he could say once elected he will step aside in turn a vote for trump would be a vote for pence. Do you trust him that much though

That was an option I listed . . . he resigns.

And no, I don't trust any of them. They're all politicians.

Pete for Prez!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We should just fire all politicians, put 8 year term limits in, all elections government funded. Make it so the only people who run for government positions do it for the betterment of the human race. I know it won't happen but If you really think about those ideas you can only come to the conclusion that its crazy to do it any other way. How did it become acceptible to be a senator and basically ignore your constituents and run government to line your pockets and the pockets of the ones lining yours? I believe that these greedy lying politicians will get theres one day. My thoughts are a law should be in place that states if your are found to take bribes or use your position to advance yourself at the loss of the ones you represent then the penalty is death. Sounds extreme but if you do your job then no need to worry. A senator can affect millions of lives.

Rant done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join