It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is hillary in october??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hillary Rodham Clinton will miss 20 days of campaigning in October according to her public schedule. How is this not a bigger story I onow the media is in the tank for her and wont report it but they aren't the only source of news anymore. Missing that many days should be a huge story, if she can't campaign for 20 days out of a month how is she going to do the toughest job in the world. I'm serious have any other candidates missed 20 days in a month weeks beofre the election, what is goon on what is she doing where is she who is with her?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Shes recovering from her ailments and getting her colostomy bag cleaned. She needs her rest. We might see her body double make a few appearances though.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

Maybe she'll need a couple weeks rest after the debate tomorrow?

Smart move if she does well tomorrow.

And no, I won't be voting for her.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

"Where is hillary in october??"

She is somewhere telling lies while her rapist husband bill clinton is forcing himself on some woman.

Pretty much what they are always doing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
She is letting the media hang Trump while she sits back and reviews her questions for Sunday night. Meanwhile, Bill is raping the maid in the wine cellar and Chelsea is making excuses to mom. It is one big happy family!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
All she has to do is nothing at this point..it's her's to lose.

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than open it and remove all doubt.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Her numbers go up when she shuts up.

new topics

top topics

join