It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks releases excerpts of Hillary’s paid speech transcripts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
imho she was telling the bankers what they wanted to hear and when in office (hope not) she'll screw them over.

I don't doubt she is an open-border person though. like Soros.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sunday night will be a real test for Donald Trump.

If he very quickly addresses "the tape", even before he is challenged about it by Clinton or the moderators - then pivots into attack mode on Clinton's Corruption, lying and duplicity...and keeps on hammering with facts and figures until the public finally gets it...then he just might be able to bury her.

It will take supreme discipline on his part though, to brush off or ignore the personal attacks on him that will be sure to be used to deflect and divert from the real issues - because his natural inclination is to hit back when hit.

We'll see, I suppose, if he learned anything from his running mates Debate performance.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting that Hillary's deceitful manipulation doesn't generate as much uproar. The Mainstream Media must see a lot of themselves in Hillary. And possibly a good number of her supporters too. What's a good description/term that's a notch below "deplorables"?

The Degenerates.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: LifeMode
Good. I hope he uses this material in the debate. She is going to use his stolen tax info so even stevens.

Explaining a 900 million dollar loss from 20 years ago as opposed to Clinton being shown to have 2 faces for the electorate as recently as 2016. I think if Trump tripped going on stage and set his tie on fire it would still take a backseat to these releases.

Lets see if Clinton cancels her appearance for the debate.

Nah, she won't cancel. Too much gaul and not enough shame.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” Clinton is quoted as telling a Brazilian Bank in 2013."

Trump and his surrogates need to repeat this over and over and over again.

Clinton wants to turn the hemisphere (North America, Central America and South America) into another EU - with totally open borders. This would mean that people from Honduras, Mexico, Venezuela, Costa Rica and everywhere else can just flow into America at will...competing for jobs, taking advantage of U.S. social programs and transforming society overnight.

Is this really what the American (or Canadians for that matter) people want?

People really need to stop and think - and finally try to understand what Obama, Clinton and the other globalists are really trying to do. Remember Kerry's remark during his speech at an American University, when he said that people need to get used to the idea of a world without borders - he didn't misspeak, and he wasn't kidding.

Wake up America. Clinton and her cabal are literally trying to destroy America as an independent and sovereign nation!

All that conspiracy stuff about the NWO...just got real.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The craziest part is that there is even more yet to be released on this lying crooked criminal, and people are still going to vote for her.

Meanwhile everyone is busy foaming over some pointless macho showoff words Trump said over a decade ago without any proof he even did such things(words are not actions).

Almost 60 pages of pointless arguing on this very site while the real issues are being buried, how convenient that this tape just happens to come out after the Podesta leak and surprise surprise everyone eats it up like cake.

Deny ignorance?.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” Clinton is quoted as telling a Brazilian Bank in 2013.

That is one of the scariest statements i have ever read from an american politician in public.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Wake up America. Clinton and her cabal are literally trying to destroy America as an independent and sovereign nation!

All that conspiracy stuff about the NWO...just got real.

I agree with you.
She appears to want to give away our sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Word is Twitter is censoring the hashtag concerning these leaks. As it was trending and then vanished.

Best way to counter that is to add a extra hashtag like #Trumptapes LOL

or what ever MSM is pushing at the time if they hit one they see the other

Don't get mad fight smart

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's fascinating to watch how the sordid WORDS of Donald Trump overshadow the sordid DEEDS of Hillary Clinton in the media and on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” Clinton is quoted as telling a Brazilian Bank in 2013.

That is one of the scariest statements i have ever read from an american politician in public.

Scary and as unAmerican as any candidate for President can get.

Imagine the casualties needed to get there.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Scary and as unAmerican as any candidate for President can get.

Imagine the casualties needed to get there.

She's a friggin dangerous whackjob.

An endless daisy chain kumbaya.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Let's see , Hmm ... Who should I Vote for Again ? The Pathological Liar who Behind Closed Doors Despises the " Little People " , or The Bombast Bragard who Means Well , but cannot Help putting his Foot in his Mouth around Piranhas in the Media ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Let's see , Hmm ... Who should I Vote for Again ? The Pathological Liar who Behind Closed Doors Despises the " Little People " , or The Bombast Bragard who Means Well , but cannot Help putting his Foot in his Mouth around Piranhas in the Media ?

There is only 1 choice that's realistic in this election.

If you love your country, you can keep your country. Trump 2016!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: greg302

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if you pissed off some FBI investigative personnel who take their jobs seriously and take a dim view of a nonchalant attitude toward your efforts.

I wonder what such a person or persons might do if they were to happen to have access to information such as this?

I mean no one in the FBI could be disgruntled with the outcome of this investigation, would they? They're all in complete agreement not to prosecute, right?

If someone in the Hillary campaign isn't worried about this possibility, they're as dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The F.B.I. Must be Full of " Leaker's " , Some Sanctioned , Some Not . Question is , who do you Believe ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Take in as much as you can and sift it against what you know already, compare what is found against what pertinent parties say she what matches and what doesn't. Look for holes.

Questions tell you more than answers will sometimes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sorry , I am not a Farmer . Haven't Done much Separating the Wheat from the Chaff lately . Just a Educated Guesser here .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Perhaps I don't follow all this as closely as I should, but does HIllary's public position on global trade contradict what she said in the speech?

As far as "having a public and private position," at no point does she say the two positions are contradictory. The suggestion is that the private position is the uglier one where real politics happens in closed door meetings, whereas the public position would be more like a press release. If that's all this is, it's not nefarious.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I don't doubt she is an open-border person though. like Soros.

She is for a EU style open borders with Canada (i have no problem with that)
and mexico and i have a big problem with mexico over drugs and criminals coming across the border from mexico and countries south of mexico.
Open borders would allow gangs members like MS13 to reenter the US after we have deported them.
We have enough crime and shooting from home grown gangs and don't need more gang and cartel people in the US.
I see this open borders as a way to cause a lot more shooting so that the democrats can enact a gun ban

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join