It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am vindicated - FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A few days ago I posted a question about the legitimacy of Comey's claims that Clinton's alleged lack of intent absolved her of any culpability. Several Clinton apologists came riding in on their dark horses, claiming that legal precedent was on her and Comey's side.

I called B.S. on them. Well, according to the N.Y. Post a big chunk of the FBI is in agreement with me.

From the NY Post...

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe
Hillary Clinton and FBI Director James ComeyPhoto: Getty Images

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

edit on 2016 10 07 by incoserv because: I could

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bill has a meeting oan plane with the DOJ and then FBI turns chicken... yea.. nothing to see here...
edit on 7-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I do not need FBI agents to tell me this fact but it is appreciated but only if they step forward. If they choose to hide in a closet they are worse than him. Complete cowards.

Also today another leak:

The emails include paid speeches from Hillary Clinton, in which she boasted to private audiences that she was for “open trade and open borders” and admitted to being “kind of removed from the middle class.”

Yeah, no s*** you are removed from the middle class taking money from banks, companies and dictatorships. Effin b****.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Federal Bribe of Immunity (to those that can afford to bribe them.) has lost credibility. Which is a shame, considering there are plenty of other avenues for them to follow for things, at present.

I wonder how much it would cost to get immunity, and a proclamation that a person is not guilty.

For those that realize the crap-show this is turning out to be, and just how corrupt things are in the government, how many more things need to be flaunted in our face? How many more scandals will be brushed under the rug, officials telling us "Nothing to see here, move along folks, everything is awesome!"?

I know the die-hard Democrats, and the Clinton fanboys(and especially Hillary's fangirls) will be along shortly to remind us that Clinton is innocent, and didn't do anything wrong, 'cuz even the FBI says so.

Just remember, everyone has a price, just as everyone has a limit.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Wait! The Clintons “kind of removed from the middle class?”

No way! Say it ain't so! This is news to me.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

TextFBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe Hillary Clinton and FBI Director James Comey
a reply to: incoserv

No one is going to do anything. There are pensions and good paying government jobs at stake. The first hero to speak up will have a dirty computer, drug habit, be a spousal abuser and will be an alcoholic racist as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Probably because you are dirt s*** poor. I don't know if you are but anyone who would not be upset by that statement would be either a government employee or just poor as dirt.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Probably because you are dirt s*** poor. I don't know if you are but anyone who would not be upset by that statement would be either a government employee or just poor as dirt.

Or ... I could have at thing for sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And in a nutshell you have said it all. No one is willing to give up anything that could jeopardize a good paying job. Certainly not in the economy!a reply to: seasonal

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

And when 'the other blow hard' , that is the MAJOR ISSUE- We've had a rotten choice between 2 poisons, boasts by saying "I've donated millions to different politicians..." When ANYone, not just boasting turds, make a statement about "millions given to politicians" it gives it away, the illusion of being an 'outsider'...

"Outsiders" don't get 6 licks of the Bankruptcy trough either...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Lucky that trump is though, right?

Or, I doubt any high level politician is in touch with the middle class.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I have a thing for sarcasm but I am at my breaking point with being financially punished for working hard, me an my wife. It's brutal what they do to us every year. She wants to bring me more pain. WTF? Why me. Why not her high dollar friends who stuff her pockets. She needs to be tazed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

"They" are trying to make "Haves" out of "Have Nots" and "They" are using our $$$ to make it happen. "They" know the majority will just rush to get nowhere quicker all the while their cell phone is keeping them distracted..

If I was a 'single' I'd be in Uruguay already.. 23-1 exchange rate; great weather; And the Gov't. sells Cannabis at $1.00 gr.
That has "WIN" tattooed all over it, right next to the ZigZagMan tattoo...

Proud Member of LEAP•Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh. I thought you were talking about active agents for a minute.
How do former agents revolt?

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

WHAT?
You aren't going to stick around for the next civil war?
WE'LL GET NEW HATS!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'll catch the video as I'm eating $3.00 lobsters on the deck of My $68.00 USD a month apartment in Montevideo...

So in essence 'watching video in Montevideo'

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

And when 'the other blow hard' , that is the MAJOR ISSUE- We've had a rotten choice between 2 poisons, boasts by saying "I've donated millions to different politicians..." When ANYone, not just boasting turds, make a statement about "millions given to politicians" it gives it away, the illusion of being an 'outsider'...

"Outsiders" don't get 6 licks of the Bankruptcy trough either...

Nobody in power speaks for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

I have a thing for sarcasm but I am at my breaking point with being financially punished for working hard, me an my wife. It's brutal what they do to us every year. She wants to bring me more pain. WTF? Why me. Why not her high dollar friends who stuff her pockets. She needs to be tazed.

I agree. I have pretty much opted out of the system. But then, I live kind of a weird life. But I feel that I have no incentive to work hard and earn more. They'll just take it from me.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This is an opinion piece that quotes a few retired agents and how they feel.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Nobody in power speaks for me.

Who do You think is typing this? My original point was that during this year's cycle the US people have real crappy choices. I'll still vote for Jill Stein because I was raised Catholic™ and still wearing a cloak weaved of the best silks a guilty conscience can weave, this will not allow Me to vote for either of the 2 'leading candidates' One who claims She is in it to "further serve the people" the other claims to "Make America Great Again™" both lifelong CROOKS.

Personally I think the "Great businessman" stood in front of 'The Iron Bank' wanting to get His 7th tap of the bankruptcy tree and withdraw some sweet syrup and "They" told Him "Not this time lil Donny" so He went to where He KNEW He could escape the clamp, His "dear family friends, Bill and Hillary" aka The Clinton Cabal. I figure that at the very end of the charade He'll quit the race and use the excuse that His 'vast business interests' need Him and then He'll also produce His taxes to 'save face' and then make $$$ doing PAID appearances. I also predict there will be two, no three ATS™ threads re: Mr. Drumpf making these paid appearances..

***Typed by Me. Read by Me. Edited by 'Letting it rip...'

P.S. I must admit I saw a commercial about the Dragon™ A headset that types whatever You say and am entertaining getting one and going "full bore" just for snips and giggles..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join