It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Wikileaks RELEASES The "Podesta Emails" - Clinton Campaign Chairman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Released on the day of a major hurricane hitting and the end of the week's news cycle. It is like Assange wanted to get these buried.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury
You mean they should stick a drone on her?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian
Or he wanted them out before Sunday's debate.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You realize what you just posted, right?
business.financialpost.com...

Of course you have nothing to say about the story.
edit on 7-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Question is, out of irony would Russia build a bomb with Hillranium. Just coined it.

I think they would name the bomb Hillary the Horrible.

But the graffiti on the actual bomb would say "Hitlary".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: ghostrager
This is really old news. It was even covered by MSM way back when. No one cared then either.

Yeah right, This is new news, With the factual emails to prove it.

You seem to be quick off the mark to deny the contents of this leak, How about let everybody takes the time (including you) to read the contents first and criticize/ defend were necessary.

And for future reference, I'll decide, Not you...

OMG..You need special software just to keep track of the Anti-American deals that Hillary has made! ISIS, Syria, Saudi-Arabia...they just keep coming!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
someone should just take care of hillary..

Remind me to post her a pack of pullups for her birthday.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Based on what?

This is all a matter of public record. That Financial Post article is from April. Go ahead and read it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
EDIT TO ADD>.. This tweet looks to be using info from a fake news website.. and NOT part of the Podesta leaks.... APOLOGIES....

"Bucket of losers?" when speaking to Goldman Sachs?

twitter.com...

edit on Fri, 07 Oct 2016 18:23:54 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes but do you see how just based on that several posters in this thread went nuts thinking that you posted some damning info from one of the Podesta emails without even stopping to understand what they're reading?

My prediction, this thread will get 100 stars, nothing will come of it but a night of feverish speculation followed by years of misremembered "truths" based on misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
One wonders if the release of clear video and audio of Clinton engaged in some horrendous act would make a difference at this point.

I suspect that this is not the heavy duty information that Assange has, but it is something that can be delivered into the hands of the press and the Trump camp in advance of Sunday's debate.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There's 2000 emails with another 48,000 on the way. I'll be looking more into the Uranium One emails eventually to see how much new info there is, but right now I'm trying to grasp just how many potential scandals are coming from this leak.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My prediction, this thread will get 100 stars, nothing will come of it but a night of feverish speculation followed by years of misremembered "truths" based on misunderstanding.

I doubt this thread will go real far aside from typical banter. Hopefully people will look deeper into the emails and research specific topics and create spin off threads with detailed information.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

As I said, posted it for those unfamiliar with the story. I also said that some were suggesting more info to come out about this. But I am waiting for information to point to that.
edit on 7-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I updated my previous post, where I linked to a tweet.. it appears to be from a fake news site and not the Podesta leaks..

ONce again My apologies...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There's 2000 emails with another 48,000 on the way. I'll be looking more into the Uranium One emails eventually to see how much new info there is, but right now I'm trying to grasp just how many potential scandals are coming from this leak.

My guess is that you're looking on Twitter to see what "scandals" other people think they see based on your OP. This is what people did with the last DNC release. Were you in that thread? People were falling all over themselves thinking that these idiots on Twitter had uncovered dozens of "scandals" and none of them amounted to anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hillary wants open borders?

With talk like that, maybe she should've run for the LP.
edit on 2016-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'm staying within the boundary of the wikileaks site. I'll be pulling an all-nighter.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I took another look at that tweet and it looked like a teleprompter scroll not an email, so I did what I should of first hand and tried to verify... my bad....

Good luck in your reading

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The #PodestaEmails hashtag on Twitter is lit up, a sampling:

Confirmation of the Global NWO is deep inside the U.S. political/social agenda !!!

It's all adding up.

It's all getting exposed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join