It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jones/Icke missing from ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh really,I see him live majority of the time,maybe you should check social medias before posting an opinion he doesn't skirt issues like your liberal buddies

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Oh really,I see him live majority of the time,maybe you should check social medias before posting an opinion he doesn't skirt issues like your liberal buddies

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think Mr. The Body got mad at us after he wrote an article on felons not being allowed to vote in the US. He was suplexed and placed in a figure four leg lock, by many members, for not checking his facts before staking claims. I don't think he has posted since.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't know about Jones or Icke, but I definitely felt that Ventura was here on some sort of preliminary campaign trail.
Many words must have been spoken behind closed doors about the voting potential of the kook population, going back to the Tea Party stuff a few years ago, probably earlier.

But then, going to a congregating spot of people who don't trust anything they're told to try and get their support is...maybe not the best plan ever.

I dunno. Layman's view and all that.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

He doesn't post here because his zombie army does it for him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join