It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the main stream media change after this election?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I don't see any reason why the media will change... Obama's election didn't change it. Don't see why Hillary's would. Truth is, the WORLD is becoming more progressive. Those who don't like change will blame the media, but it's the PEOPLE who are moving towards the left.

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: digital01anarchy
Don't if Hillary wins she will definitely be the worst President ever!!

The GOP decided that about Obama before he was elected, too. Looks like they were wrong. He'll go down in history as one of the best.

Obama lol one of the best! Serously? I highly doubt it. BH must still be feeling the sting of bernie sanders if im not mistaken you had been a fan correct? If not you have always been blatantly liberal. And yes if hillary wins it will destroy the democrat's! She is a warhawk worse then bush ever could be and more blatant and inyour face about it. Honestly i hope im wrong because what she suggests will cause WW3 and we all know it. She wants to attack iran and russia is already practicing nuke drills with its citizens. I hate to say this but its time you people woke up.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It's a good thing, I think that Russia is practicing for nuclear catastrophe ...

... if they ever tried to actually launch one of their Semyorkas, it'd probably land about a mile away and make Chernobyl look like a firecracker ...

... or a tanning bed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's a good thing, I think that Russia is practicing for nuclear catastrophe ...

... if they ever tried to actually launch one of their Semyorkas, it'd probably land about a mile away and make Chernobyl look like a firecracker ...

... or a tanning bed.

You are aware they sent a man into space first? I believe you underestimate them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... or a tanning bed.

You are aware they sent a man into space first? I believe you underestimate them.

Perhaps, if it were 1961.

Got anything more recent?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I do not believe the media will change at all. If Hillary does not win. They will simply go after Donald, the same way they went after Ronald Regan. They dislike any citizen, politician that does not conform to their liberal ideas. Or Democratic ideas.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
MSM has been the same for just about 100 years now.

1917: J.P. Morgan bought US corporate media to be 1%’s lying sacks of spin?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

For giving us Obama care I imagine lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join