It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the supposed Black Knight Satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I have seen the likeness, of the thermal blanket, which some have puported to be, the black knight, and have never, considered it an issue, though some, on the net, equate, the thermal blanket images, with the black knight

what, I am wondering is, the two pieces of footage, I have seen on you tube,

one involves a female astronaut, suddenly sounding excited, as it comes into the view the ISIS in view

the other, is footage of the shuttle, with the supposed, black knight in the background

in both instances, these images, along with the stills from the 1998 mission, look, nothing like, the thermal blanket, images, that some claimed, were images of the black knight

I am presuming, both video clips, were shot, in 1998, on the same mission, where they allege, the blanket, got mistaken, but were they

wondering if anyone knows

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dharma Employee

Off-Topic: I wonder in which country they need that many commas..

And I don't believe in the Black Knight.

Nicola Tesla did indeed pick up rhythmic radio signals in 1899, and he did believe they came from space. Today we believe he was correct, and that what he picked up were pulsars, giant deep space sources of pulsing radio signals that were formally discovered in 1968. As pulsars were unknown in Tesla's day, he did his best to explain what he thought they might be: intelligent but undeciphered signals.
Source

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Could you please embed the tube videos you are talking about..
The black knight thing is still highly speculative imo
There are not evidence that identify and separate this thing from the rest of the space junk around our planet

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I love abusing commas, it's a uk thing designed to challenge, european prejudice about americans and piss off punctuation, bores, looks like I succeeded on both counts

to the other poster, I realise one was dated

and having looked further into, found a total of 4 videos, that all show the same object, so have answered my own question

edit on 7-10-2016 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Maybe the posters use of commas was due to running and trying to catch his breath!

I believe in the BKS, I do, think, it's real, chasing, me, right now

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Do a search or PM Jim Oberg. This subject has already been thoroughly addressed in numerous threads.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsrvr

really, well I have read a good, few of them, I am not talking about the blanket, I was talking about the alleged videos, hence a thread( I guess, you might, as well close , MODS, my apologies)

have moved further posts to another thread in a general way

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dharma Employee
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I love abusing commas, it's a uk thing designed to challenge, european prejudice about americans and piss off punctuation, bores,

If your intention is to make your posts challenging to read then people simply won't. If your intention is to deliberately piss people off then you're likely violating the terms and conditions.

I'm bad with remembering the names of posters but next time I see something like this I'll remember that I won't be missing anything if I skip over it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Teratoma

I feel you are likely, talking, about you own stuff

I am not, trying to piss anyone, off, I asked a question, and got, negative, backlash, I just responded to it

take care and all the best

and I won't be forgetting names, either, when it, comes to bizare projection

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi Dharma Employee,

I think this link will answer all of your questions:
Link

The astronaut in the clip is Samantha Cristoforetti and the reason for her reaction was the following:
"I had released my shoulder straps quite a bit at that point, so I was floating over my seat. As I turned to look outside, at first I looked back and saw one of our Soyuz solar panels, which I had seen before of course. Then my eyes caught something in the peripheral view. And as I slowly turned my gaze and when I realized what I was seeing, I was overcome by pure amazement and joy: the Space Station was there, but not just any view. The huge solar panels were flooded in a blaze of orange light, vivid, warm almost alien. I couldn’t help exclaiming something aloud, which you can probably hear in the recordings of our docking, since at that point we were “hot mic” with Mission Control. Anton reminded me of that and so I tried to contain my amazement and return to the docking monitoring. When I peaked again later, the orange glow was gone."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOtoday

I can't open the link.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Italy’s first woman in space can be heard calling out in shock at something she saw during the docking operation of the Soyuz spacecraft she was aboard and the International Space Station (ISS). Video of the docking operation shows a small white dot floating across the screen a few minutes prior to her exclaiming her shock, leading some to speculate that she was shocked at the sight of a UFO. Italian news agencies have been reporting on the incident, asking, “Did she see a UFO?”

European Space Agency (ESA) Astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti is a Captain in the Italian Air Force where she was a pilot and engineer before she was chosen to be an astronaut and Italy’s first woman in space. She is currently taking part in a long duration mission aboard the ISS.

Cristoforetti’s Soyuz capsule launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan in the early morning of November 24, 2014. The capsule carried three astronauts, including Russian Anton Shkaplerov and NASA’s Terry Virts.
The docking operation can be seen in a video on YouTube posted by the European Space Agency (seen above). In it, you can see black and white video from the point of view of the capsule as it approaches the ISS. A little more than a minute into the YouTube video, a faint small dot can be seen crossing the screen. It makes no strange movement.

A few minutes later, at about the four and a half minute mark, Cristoforetti can be heard sounding shocked and amazed. Her Russian colleague, Shkaplerov, can also be heard saying, “tiho, tiho, tiho,” which in Russian means, “calm, calm, calm.”

Italian news has reported that she has described what she has seen as being “almost alien,” adding to theories that what she saw was a UFO. They point out that this comments comes from her daily log in which she talked about the incident. However, reading the entire entry from her daily log gives more detail as to what she saw and why she reacted the way she did.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

As odd as this sounds, wether the famous talked about pictures of the BK are real or not, there is a UFO that has been mentioned on ATS quite few time by various members and is often described being pyramid or cocoon shaped, with a dark or matt black color schemes, that looks eerily similar to the Black Knight. It flight description or characteristic is that hold itself up vertically while cruising horizontally in the sky, rather being erratic like a falling leaf or butterfly.

I've seen it twice, on two separate occasions at two different locations...Not saying it has anything to do with the famous black knight, but it looks very similar and has been mentioned numerous times on this site.

Scouts Honor, no need to heed my words.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
'.

originally posted by: UFOtoday

A few minutes later, at about the four and a half minute mark, Cristoforetti can be heard sounding shocked and amazed. Her Russian colleague, Shkaplerov, can also be heard saying, “tiho, tiho, tiho,” which in Russian means, “calm, calm, calm.”

The Russian comment is 'tishe', 'quieter', as in 'not so loud',... not 'calm down'.

top topics

join