It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full list of paid "Correct the record" shills.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

People are paid daily to go out on websites and either spin a narrative or type what they think is true in response to what they think is false. Most people do the latter for free, why not get paid? Is this your first day on the internet?

I have no idea if Trump has done this or not since his paperwork of all kinds is missing, hidden or changed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I wonder how many Russian hackers are on Trump's payroll?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

2 Things.

1. You mean I've could've been fact checking pro-Trump BS for money? (insert expletive of choice)

2. You said this:

I reckon this is just wrong and disgusting, right here you have unadulterated proof that she is paying people to spread propaganda on her behalf and not only is it accepted its perfectly fricken legal!!!

Now wait a second. In regards to Trump possibly not paying taxes for 20 years, haven't his supporters been saying that it's ok as long as it's legal? So I'll return those words to you. Yes, it seems shady at first glance. But it's also perfectly legal. In fact, it's no different than hiring a viral marketing firm/contractor to promote a product at the grassroots level. So why the double standard?

Don't you know? It's only scummy when Clinton does it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How do you get a shill job like that? Not that anyone here would know but how?.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Considering Trump has a track record of not paying employees what side would be the logical choice?

I wonder is Assange is on Trumps payroll?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I reckon this is just wrong and disgusting, right here you have unadulterated proof that she is paying people to spread propaganda on her behalf and not only is it accepted its perfectly fricken legal!!!

Couple of things here.

1. Paying people to spread propaganda is exactly what every political campaign is.
2. This is not proof Clinton is paying anyone for anything. This is the "Correct The Record" PAC (Political Action Committee), they support Hillary but Hillary does not run it. There are other PACs that do the same thing for Trump.

I'm not sure where the outrage is supposed to be. A PAC paying out money to support their candidate....this is literally what PACs do.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Trump was previously a Business man, not an elected official.
He exploited a loophole for personal gain and not to manipulate the American public.

Ah! So... intent DOES matter after all! As long as it's legal... Even though we've had to make up for the taxes that Trump didn't pay, we're not being "manipulated", so it's all good.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you surprised that a political candidate (or more accurately, a political campaign/lobbying group I guess) employs people to sway public opinion?

Yeah, this is just politics as usual. Major politicians hire armies of campaign people of all types

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

2 Things.

1. You mean I've could've been fact checking pro-Trump BS for money? (insert expletive of choice)

2. You said this:

Now wait a second. In regards to Trump possibly not paying taxes for 20 years, haven't his supporters been saying that it's ok as long as it's legal? So I'll return those words to you. Yes, it seems shady at first glance. But it's also perfectly legal. In fact, it's no different than hiring a viral marketing firm/contractor to promote a product at the grassroots level. So why the double standard?

LOL Yeah, it's just... let's just say I can't wait for this election cycle to be over. It's definitely been both entertaining & groundbreaking in how it's abandoned conventional wisdom. But I'm ready for the more rational debates about politics to return.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

2 Things.

2. You said this:

LOL Yeah, it's just... let's just say I can't wait for this election cycle to be over. It's definitely been both entertaining & groundbreaking in how it's abandoned conventional wisdom. But I'm ready for the more rational debates about politics to return.

Yep. Read my signature.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

FINK, ELLIOT . I know him Well..........

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He exploited a loophole for personal gain and not to manipulate the American public.

Why call it a loophole? A loophole implies something that isn't explicit. It implies cleverness. Deferring real estate investment loses is neither.

Also if Im not mistaken those years he didnt pay taxes it was due to him taking loses on various ventures and yet through he was able to save those businesses and also the people employed in them.
Are you aware that through another "loophole" (also known as bankruptcy) he left a large number of people with no means of recouping his debt to them. Debts which he may have accrued as part of that loss.

That's how bankruptcy works Phage.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Also if Im not mistaken those years he didnt pay taxes it was due to him taking loses on various ventures and yet through he was able to save those businesses and also the people employed in them.

He also let companies go bankrupt thus removing the need to pay for goods and services (so those suppliers were screwed BTW) . OH and for good measure those companies whilst becoming insolvent still paid handsome dividends to family Trump. Legal yes, immoral hell yes !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join