It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Mandela explained - Warrning to Mandela Sufferers - Not for the feint hearted!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am not going to say so much about this video.
I watched it and thought it may be very helpful in aiding experiences of the Mandela.
If you lamp has oil then you will understand fully.

Tell me your thoughts and importantly what you see.

www.youtube.com...

Mandela Effect explained - Tesla was correct - you can Google it if the link does not work.

If the link does not work then here is the name of the you-tube video.

This is an amazing video which is not for the feint hearted.

I implore you to eat as Daniels did. Refuse the kings menu. Fill your lantern with oil.
Your lanterns are flickering. Like the flinstones - Flintstones - flinstones = Flintstones - flinstones - Flintstones - flinstones - Flintstones - flinstones - Flintstones - You see your flames are flickering because your lanterns are only half full. Please listen to me. Fill your lanterns now!!!

On that note I would like to thank the maker of the film even though it was difficult to fathom. God speed.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic
Here you go:

I use a flashlight and rechargeable batteries, but I get your gist!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Excellent video, things I never knew about Tesla, very interesting. Thinking about those other dimensions terrifies me beyond rational thought, I don't know what to make of that other than I hope I never have to witness anything from the 3rd or higher. I consider myself to be a part of the Berenstein Bear mandela effect, it will always be Berenstein.
edit on 6/10/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I genuinely thought it would be a video explaining the effects of Alzheimer's on the brain.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

• Main Point of the video: A guy that has supposedly duplicated Tesla's works,... has launched a hand-tool into outer space by constructing an anti-gravity device,... has read and nearly-memorized every single work of Tesla, including destroyed, secret, and suppressed writings, from which he makes up all these fake Tesla quotes, and of course, they are unfalsifiable because he can't tell us where he saw the "secret" Tesla writings,... and he claims that he has even surpassed the direct observations and successes of Tesla,...

Well, this guy states that; CERN is merging the First and Second Dimensions, which is causing the Mandela Effect. And if CERN tampers with the Third and/or Fourth Dimension, "monsters" lead by "Satan" will invade our dimension.

I'm not buying it. This guy claims that he has peered into 24 separate dimensions. I would have expected an Ascended Master full of solutions for world peace and prosperity from a person who has made such a journey. But he's just an average conspiracy theorist like the rest of us.

edit on 10/6/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

All i know is i remember seeing an actual legit physicist that worked at CERN say that they are attempting to access parallel dimensions at cern and he was scared of beings coming through. Oh that and C3PO DID NOT have a silver leg. I bought an original vhs from 1977 of star wars and am going to watch it this weekend.Just need to find a VCR lol

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I have a VCR you may have, just come by and get it... however, I could have sworn that BETAMAX was the standard in my dimension... I just can't seem to locate my Sony Super Betamax Beta Hi-Fi SL-HFR70 player... it must be MD (again).

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
I genuinely thought it would be a video explaining the effects of Alzheimer's on the brain.

My father died from complications of advanced Alzheimer's. It was a horrible way to die. He said a great deal of strange things during the slow loss of his cognizance, but never did he claim to have experienced a "Mandela effect". Keep on keeping it classy like that, though.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Skip ahead to minute ten to start hearing about dimensions.

Why am I reminded of Abe Simpson while listening to this guy??

[ETA: Have to jet for the day. Cool video, poor presentation. Will have to finish the day after tomorrow]

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm not finding any logic in his explanations.

Early in the video, he states that Time is the Fourth Dimension. This model follows that the first 3 spatial dimensions are side-to-side, up-and-down, and forward-and-backward. The fourth dimension is then the unification of 3-Dimensional Space and Time, i.e., spacetime.

However, later in the video he describes how we live in the First Dimension,... the Second Dimension is 99% identical to the First Dimension,... the Third and Fourth Dimensions are pure evil,... Satan controls the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Dimensions,... God resides in the Seventh,... the Eight and Ninth Dimensions are purely randomness,... and that Dimensions 10-24 are empty. He claims that he has personally peered into them all, and that Tesla's secret writings support his claims.

edit on 10/6/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

All i know is i remember seeing an actual legit physicist that worked at CERN say that they are attempting to access parallel dimensions at cern and he was scared of beings coming through. Oh that and C3PO DID NOT have a silver leg. I bought an original vhs from 1977 of star wars and am going to watch it this weekend.Just need to find a VCR lol

He had a silver leg. I remember as a kid asking why he had a silver leg.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm not finding any logic in his explanations.

Early in the video, he states that Time is the Fourth Dimension. This model follows that the first 3 spatial dimensions are side-to-side, up-and-down, and forward-and-backward. The fourth dimension is then the unification of 3-Dimensional Space and Time, i.e., spacetime.

However, later in the video he describes how we live in the First Dimension,... the Second Dimension is 99% identical to the First Dimension,... the Third and Fourth Dimensions are pure evil,... Satan controls the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Dimensions,... God resides in the Seventh,... the Eight and Ninth Dimensions are purely randomness,... and that Dimensions 10-24 are empty. He claims that he has personally peered into them all, and that Tesla's secret writings support his claims.

Anything that actually exists has all the dimensions. Nothing can exist in only one of the dimensions. A 3-D object cannot exist without the forth dimension of duration, nothing can have duration without having the other 3 dimensions.

A point without length, height, depth or duration, doesn't exist. A line without height, depth or duration doesn't exist. An object that has length without height, depth or duration doesn't exist. etc.

A dimension isn't a separate place where anything can exist, it is merely a measurable quality that a thing has. What people often mean when they say "from another dimension" they mean from a parallel reality or universe. Of course, if something exists in a parallel universe, it cannot exist in our universe, because it's not here to begin with.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

He had a silver leg. I remember as a kid asking why he had a silver leg

He was all gold. I watched Star Wars for the 1st time at 8 years old and nearly drove my parents to murder by watching it at least once a week for the next 2 years.

Your either lying, some sort of government controlled anti ME shill or your from some weird dimension that if Im now apart of I dont think I wanna live anymore

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I implore you to eat as Daniels did
Sorry I was writing hastily. I meant Daniels Diet.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

• Main Point of the video: A guy that has supposedly duplicated Tesla's works,... has launched a hand-tool into outer space by constructing an anti-gravity device,... has read and nearly-memorized every single work of Tesla, including destroyed, secret, and suppressed writings, from which he makes up all these fake Tesla quotes, and of course, they are unfalsifiable because he can't tell us where he saw the "secret" Tesla writings,... and he claims that he has even surpassed the direct observations and successes of Tesla,...
a reply to: Sahabi

No. that is not the point at all. This only shows that you have walked into darkness without enough oil in your lantern. You see if your lantern was full you would see something very different. You failed to see.

edit on 6-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
I believe his shin was silver.

I agree with Michiganswampbuck's response.

files.abovehttp...://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/thumb/xi57f70758.jpg
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-10-2016 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Am..., excuse me citizens, where can I find the bacon thread?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I don't know what to make of that other

I take it you could see it? terrifying as it was?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Thanking you so much. I lack skill when it comes to technology. You are of great service. Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Whats the warning?? -.- I experienced "berenstein bears".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join