It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump saying the same thing for 30 years - Put America First

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: RedMenace16
a reply to: buster2010

The man is a complete scam.

What does that make Hillary?

Still a criminal who should be jailed

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Bloodydagger

All along, hes been using the tools/rules/regulations etc that are allowed in America. And if it makes your business better and brings in the most money, then why not do it? Its called smart business.

Yeah it's called smart business but in reality to screws over the nation. Seeing how long Donnie has been sucking up to the Saudis and Russians it's no shock he screws America over every chance he gets.

Trump is from the inside when it comes to these loopholes. Hes said it himself and he also mentioned that he knows how to fix it, as stated. And he will.

If you think he will fix something he makes millions from then you need to start laying off the koolaide you've had enough.

If it meant you would be a billionaire too, you would do the same thing Trump did to get there. You're fooling yourself if you say otherwise.

I actually know several very good businessmen, they follow the law, they pay their taxes, and they still make large amounts of money. Trump has admitted to bribes, is accused of fraud and rape, seriously, because he hates blacks, mexicans, women and muslims, you all support him? The US has become a scary place, and my family has been here for 400+ years.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Powell called Hillary greedy in an email. She is no different than Trump. Both of them are greedy as hell. He evades taxes with his business and she evades them with her foundation which is also a business. He filed for corp bankruptcy and she said she was dead broke after leaving the WH.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I love the Trump arguments when Hillary has Skeletons in her closet that are just as bad, or worse. Its like the people calling out Trump and meanwhile, supporting Hillary, do so to Trump with their eyes closed and nose pinched knowing that their candidate has a lot of stink baggage too. Glass houses etc.

Trump tactic 101 when you can't refute what is being said about Trump. Whine about Hillary?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Powell called Hillary greedy in an email. She is no different than Trump. Both of them are greedy as hell. He evades taxes with his business and she evades them with her foundation which is also a business. He filed for corp bankruptcy and she said she was dead broke after leaving the WH.

I am not going to disagree with you, worst slate of candidates in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The Don has been very consistent about this particular message in the video and hes been saying it since the 1980s. He was right back then, and hes right now. Hes always wanted America to come first. This isn't some new revelation that he just thought about to help him with his Presidential Candidacy. Its been on his mind for a long long time now. Long before he even thought about running for President.

I agree with him.

Every leader puts America first, the problem is that different goals can be at odds with one another. For example, another world leader who puts their country first is Putin. His sole principal is to increase Russias influence in the world, by any means possible.

That can sound good, but when it comes to actually implementing that you get policies like invading nations for land/resources, suppressing dissent, and so on which aren't principals most Americans have.

Instead, the US has been moving towards increasing influence using soft power, which is similar to what South Korea has used. A mix of a defensive military force, while having relevant financial and cultural interests plus diplomatic ties around the world.

Trump on the other hand subscribes to the idea of putting America first by using military power early, often, and excessively. His idea of putting America first is war profiteering, and his idea of trade deals is basically to be an isolationist monopoly to the rest of the world. In a world where expertise in any field can be found the world over though... that just doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

He knows how dirty the system is because hes played it. Hes never made that a secret. Hes said many many times that hes the only one who knows how to fix all the outsourcing and loopholes going on in our country because hes been a part of it and understands it.

All along, hes been using the tools/rules/regulations etc that are allowed in America. And if it makes your business better and brings in the most money, then why not do it? Its called smart business.

Trump is from the inside when it comes to these loopholes. Hes said it himself and he also mentioned that he knows how to fix it, as stated. And he will.

Unlike publicly owned corporations, Trump owns the shares of his business. He has no shareholder directive to increase returns at the expense of Americans. If he wanted to take a stand against immigrants, or against trade deficits, or against out sourcing he's always had the power to do it. He doesn't though. One could say that's to make him more competitive, but his business doesn't need to be more competitive and nothing forces it to be so. If he believed what he was saying, he would have already voluntarily done what he wants to force on everyone else.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well, considering one of the top generals supports Trump, I'm sure that general told Trump these things and Trump was just relaying what was said to him. I don't think he meant that line literally, he was saying how clueless some of our Military is because its a byproduct of crappy leadership at the top (Obama)

If he knows everything that general knows, it means he would know the same as one general. Assuming all the generals had the same shared knowledge that would mean he knows as much as any general. He said he knows more than the generals.

He honestly believes that, but what he was doing is his standard marketing campaign of talking up himself or his business. I know more, I have the best, I'm the best, I'm great, etc... it's just standard marketing hype and double speak and you shouldn't fall for it because those statements always mean the opposite of what's claimed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I love the Trump arguments when Hillary has Skeletons in her closet that are just as bad, or worse. Its like the people calling out Trump and meanwhile, supporting Hillary, do so to Trump with their eyes closed and nose pinched knowing that their candidate has a lot of stink baggage too. Glass houses etc.

Trump tactic 101 when you can't refute what is being said about Trump. Whine about Hillary?

Because there is plenty to whine about on the other aisle too.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The man is a complete scam.

What does that make Hillary?

The next president of the United States.

And assuming she wins, which she hasn't yet, I guarantee you she will be the least liked President in American history by the time her term is up.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That is for certain, but the same can be said if Trump wins.

One of them will win and America will lose.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No, you want her to be the most disliked president, just like you hope this economy will collapse to blame Obama.

I don't know what's wrong with you people, I can see not liking a politician that's normal, but it's another thing to want to make them faiL

I just had some idiot the other day saying he hopes every single democrat in the US loses their jobs becomes broke and go homeless. I don't like Trump supporters but I would never hope for millions of people to lose their jobs.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No, you want her to be the most disliked president, just like you hope this economy will collapse to blame Obama.

I don't know what's wrong with you people, I can see not liking a politician that's normal, but it's another thing to want to make them faiL

I just had some idiot the other day saying he hopes every single democrat in the US loses their jobs becomes broke and go homeless. I don't like Trump supporters but I would never hope for millions of people to lose their jobs.

You need to quit drinking that Hillary koolaid. Its bad for your health. Hillary has done nothing in her entire time at the White house but leave behind a path of failed policies, destruction, deception, outright lies, condone rape and death.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze how some can shift through millions of gallons of word diarrhea,
pick out one or two of the very few plump, undigested cherries, and bet the future of their
lives and country on it.

If ever there were a definition of true insanity, this Trump idolatry might be it.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Morosus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

"I just had some idiot the other day saying he hopes every single democrat in the US loses their jobs becomes broke and go homeless."

I think a lot on ats feel the same way. lol.

these are trumps most ardent supporters. imo, they've made bad life decisions and they just need someone to blame.

edit on 7-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RedMenace16

these are trumps most ardent supporters. imo, they've made bad life decisions and they just need someone to blame.

Using a broad painted brush there much like many Dems/Libs blame Trump for doing at times. Irony at its finest and extremely hypocritical. But then again, that is the Dem/Lib way.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ii didn't say all. I said his most ardent. big difference.

I know some trump supporters, have a few in my family, that don't wish ill will on all democrats, lol. they are not ardent trump supporters, either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join