It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump saying the same thing for 30 years - Put America First

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Bloodydagger

All along, hes been using the tools/rules/regulations etc that are allowed in America. And if it makes your business better and brings in the most money, then why not do it? Its called smart business.

Yeah it's called smart business but in reality to screws over the nation. Seeing how long Donnie has been sucking up to the Saudis and Russians it's no shock he screws America over every chance he gets.

Trump is from the inside when it comes to these loopholes. Hes said it himself and he also mentioned that he knows how to fix it, as stated. And he will.

If you think he will fix something he makes millions from then you need to start laying off the koolaide you've had enough.

If it meant you would be a billionaire too, you would do the same thing Trump did to get there. You're fooling yourself if you say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The fact you both parroted literally the same thing just one the Washington post version and the other was the VOX version shows how repetitive and old your arguments have become.

Yeah the truth does seem to get old after a while. Should we do like Donnie and his worshipers? You know just make up BS.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The fact you both parroted literally the same thing just one the Washington post version and the other was the VOX version shows how repetitive and old your arguments have become.

Yeah the truth does seem to get old after a while. Should we do like Donnie and his worshipers? You know just make up BS.

The fact that you listen to what the MSM spins about anything, much less Trump, pretty much kills your credibility on the subject.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Trump has brainwashed his minions into believing him. Which makes it hard on them when he flip flops.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

All along, hes been using the tools/rules/regulations etc that are allowed in America. And if it makes your business better and brings in the most money, then why not do it? Its called smart business.

Yeah it's called smart business but in reality to screws over the nation. Seeing how long Donnie has been sucking up to the Saudis and Russians it's no shock he screws America over every chance he gets.

Trump is from the inside when it comes to these loopholes. Hes said it himself and he also mentioned that he knows how to fix it, as stated. And he will.

If you think he will fix something he makes millions from then you need to start laying off the koolaide you've had enough.

If it meant you would be a billionaire too, you would do the same thing Trump did to get there. You're fooling yourself if you say otherwise.

Unlike the gutless coward you support I have never used a loophole or anything else to keep from paying my fair share. More simply put I'm not a greedy ahole that needs billions.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump has brainwashed his minions into believing him. Which makes it hard on them when he flip flops.

Kind of like how the MSM has brainwashed people into believing that Trump is this racist, Nazi, Hitler-like leader.

Funny how that works.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The fact that you listen to what the MSM spins about anything, much less Trump, pretty much kills your credibility on the subject.

When it comes to Trumpy he posts more than enough stuff about himself so I don't even need the MSM. Not to mention his constant fawning for media attention. How ironic a Trump supporter whinging about the MSM when his messiah constantly cries interview me to the MSM.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Trump has been a con artist for longer than 30 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

When it comes to Trumpy he posts more than enough stuff about himself so I don't even need the MSM. Not to mention his constant fawning for media attention. How ironic a Trump supporter whinging about the MSM when his messiah constantly cries interview me to the MSM.

Well, you're parroting what the MSM spins a lot. Are you sure you wanna say that you're not a hardcore Clinton News Network watcher? (CNN) - All they do on that channel is bash Trump 24/7. They cherry pick his soundbites and leave out important details for full context. Kind of like what a lot of Anti-Trumpsters here do.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

None of that is wrong.

Do they brainwash though? No.

I don't think you know what that means. It's definitely a Right Wing thing.

Democrats use nasty inception-like narrative to try to make people out-ragged on their own ideas, with their own conclusions.

Right wing strategy is to just mass appeal to things that are incorrect, being facts.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Trump is nobody without mainstream media, he needs the msm to stay relevant.

The man is a complete scam.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

What does that make Hillary?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Unlike the gutless coward you support I have never used a loophole or anything else to keep from paying my fair share. More simply put I'm not a greedy ahole that needs billions.

Give up your savings.

No? But you would if you had billions? When will that happen coz I could use a few bucks.

You say you would use your powers for good?

What is a fair share? Give me a dollar!

I like your watch, let's trade!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alsee

because the law allows him to do this

The law allows it but that doesn't mean he has to do it. Plenty of businesses DON'T. What a lame excuse.

"He does it because he can so he let's elect him so that he can make sure he can't do what he does because he can't"

What are we? Donald Trump's will power? Maybe this should be his new slogan:

"If you want me to put America first, make me"

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If he want's to "rebuild" America, he should start with actually paying his taxes, rather than suggest shake-down money or looting of other countries.

He has been fattening himself off the USA through defaulting and not paying people back and then not paying taxes for 30 years. He is a walking talking example of why we don't have the tax dollars to maintain our infrastructure.

edit on 6-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=21339819]

He sucks up to the Russian Oligarchs/Putin's Crowd etc. because the American Banks cut him off in the 1990's after he stole...ahem..borrowed...over a Billion dollars and then stiffed them on paying it back and declared bankruptcy.

Deutsche Bank in Germany was the only one that would lend to him after that, but they got screwed by him during the housing crisis and he defaulted on 250 Million he owed them.

Russians are the only ones that will lend him more money now, oligarch's/manafort/Putin friends.. He needs them to stay afloat.

Wall Street Journal

While many big banks have shunned him, Deutsche Bank AG has been a steadfast financial backer of the Republican presidential candidate’s business interests. Since 1998, the bank has led or participated in loans of at least $2.5 billion to companies affiliated with Mr. Trump,

That doesn’t include at least another $1 billion in loan commitments that Deutsche Bank made to Trump-affiliated entities.

Other Wall Street banks, after doing extensive business with Mr. Trump in the 1980s and 1990s, pulled back in part due to frustration with his business practices

By 2005, Deutsche Bank had emerged as one of Mr. Trump’s leading bankers. That year, the German bank and others lent a Trump entity $640 million to build the 92-story Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago.

In 2008, Mr. Trump failed to pay $334 million he owed on the Chicago loan because of lackluster sales of the building’s units. He then sued Deutsche Bank. His argument was that the economic crisis constituted a “force majeure”—an unforeseen event such as war or natural disaster—that should excuse the repayment until conditions improved.

Mr. Trump also attacked Deutsche Bank’s lending practices and said that as a big bank, it was partially responsible for causing the financial crisis. He sought $3 billion in damages.

www.wsj.com...

He has burned every bank in the USA, now has burned European banks...Russia is where he is looking for money now.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well, you're parroting what the MSM spins a lot.

Seeing how the MSM repeats what he says of course it will sound the same.

Are you sure you wanna say that you're not a hardcore Clinton News Network watcher? (CNN)

Seeing how I haven't owned a tv in at least 10 years it's kind of hard for me to be a hardcore CNN watcher. Are you a hardcore Trumpbart reader?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I love the Trump arguments when Hillary has Skeletons in her closet that are just as bad, or worse. Its like the people calling out Trump and meanwhile, supporting Hillary, do so to Trump with their eyes closed and nose pinched knowing that their candidate has a lot of stink baggage too. Glass houses etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

What does that make Hillary?

The next president of the United States.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I agree with Trump

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join