It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump saying the same thing for 30 years - Put America First

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The Don has been very consistent about this particular message in the video and hes been saying it since the 1980s. He was right back then, and hes right now. Hes always wanted America to come first. This isn't some new revelation that he just thought about to help him with his Presidential Candidacy. Its been on his mind for a long long time now. Long before he even thought about running for President.

I agree with him.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Every candidate has a strap line/mantra they like to continually go to.

Yes we can = Damn, no we didn't actually.

Put America first, will = But not before me.

I'm sure he will make a difference and put the U.S back to its rightful place as the Dream maker.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So wait. He's had all these beliefs for 30 years? So why has he been outsourcing manufacturing, staffing his resorts with H1-B visa workers, using undocumented Polish workers to demolish buildings (and not paying them for their labor) and stiffing hard working American small business owners for all that time?

I guess I just assumed that his views had changed and that's why we were supposed to believe that he turned his back on his "old ways." Now you're saying he's been using the same shtick all along.

Thanks for exposing these decades of hypocrisy. Very sad.
edit on 2016-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes put America first except when it comes to making profit. Then it's screw America because he shipped in foreigners and gave them jobs instead of Americans. Then he said screw America again by shipping manufacturing jobs into nations where he only had to pay slave wages. Then he said screw America again by using loopholes to get out of paying taxes. He may say America first but as usual he's spouting BS.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He knows how dirty the system is because hes played it. Hes never made that a secret. Hes said many many times that hes the only one who knows how to fix all the outsourcing and loopholes going on in our country because hes been a part of it and understands it.

All along, hes been using the tools/rules/regulations etc that are allowed in America. And if it makes your business better and brings in the most money, then why not do it? Its called smart business.

Trump is from the inside when it comes to these loopholes. Hes said it himself and he also mentioned that he knows how to fix it, as stated. And he will.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You 2 honestly think he does the actual hiring of the people that work for his subcontractors?
How about the hiring for his resort?

The fact you both parroted literally the same thing just one the Washington post version and the other was the VOX version shows how repetitive and old your arguments have become.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

He also said he "knows all the best words" is gonna be "the greatest president for jobs that God ever created" and that he "knows more about ISIS than the generals"...

This man cannot be trusted.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So let the fox guard the henhouse because it has been in there and done the deed before.

You all amaze me with that thought process.

He had said alot of things, and lots of people from his past has called it bs.

Hope and change 2.0

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

He also said he "knows all the best words" is gonna be "the greatest president for jobs that God ever created" and that he "knows more about ISIS than the generals"...

This man cannot be trusted.

Well, considering one of the top generals supports Trump, I'm sure that general told Trump these things and Trump was just relaying what was said to him. I don't think he meant that line literally, he was saying how clueless some of our Military is because its a byproduct of crappy leadership at the top (Obama)

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: theantediluvian

You 2 honestly think he does the actual hiring of the people that work for his subcontractors?
How about the hiring for his resort?

"I've hired tens of thousands of people"...
He sure likes to take credit for it all.

It's actually the Trumper arguments that are becoming more desperate by the day.
Of course you'd have to stop drinking the kool aid to see it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So let the fox guard the henhouse because it has been in there and done the deed before.

You all amaze me with that thought process.

He had said alot of things, and lots of people from his past has called it bs.

Hope and change 2.0

There is honor among thieves you know. So don't discount it so fast.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I don't think he meant that line literally...

The "he didn't mean what he said" argument.

Okay mate if it makes you feel better.

edit on 6-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

[qupte]I don't think he meant that line literally...

The "he didn't mean what he said" argument.

Nope. Its called reading between the lines. So much of what Trump has said over his campaign has been completely taken out of context at times. The MSM spins his words and throws in a lot of hyperbole and nonsense to make him look worse then he actually is.

Kind of like the "ALL MEXICANS" are rapist comment. He didn't mean LITERALLY every single Mexican in America. He was talking about Mexican immigrants and some of them have done bad deeds here because its documented. But at the same time, the MSM conveniently leaves out that Trump said there are a lot of good Mexican Immigrants too in that same speech he gave. The MSM soundbites Trump to death and takes certain lines to make him sound bad when in reality, they are leaving out important bits and pieces that gives what he ACTUALLY said, the full context.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes some vague comment to just discredit the people that had negative things to say about him.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So now you're saying that he has nothing to do with running his business either? The buck doesn't stop with Donald? No accountability?

Jeez and this is coming from a supporter! Imagine what his detractors would say?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So wait. He's had all these beliefs for 30 years? So why has he been outsourcing manufacturing, staffing his resorts with H1-B visa workers, using undocumented Polish workers to demolish buildings (and not paying them for their labor) and stiffing hard working American small business owners for all that time?

I guess I just assumed that his views had changed and that's why we were supposed to believe that he turned his back on his "old ways." Now you're saying he's been using the same shtick all along.

So why has he been outsourcing manufacturing, staffing his resorts with H1-B visa workers?

because the law allows him to do this

...and YES the law needs to be changed

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A crooked businessman is not going to become an honest politician.

He said he will not put his finances in a blind trust if elected which means he will be putting his business first not America.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alsee

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So why has he been outsourcing manufacturing, staffing his resorts with H1-B visa workers?

because the law allows him to do this

...and YES the law needs to be changed

And Trump has mentioned these things too, over and over again. Its why he says something along the lines of "I know how to fix it, because I do it myself" - Anti Trump folks don't grasp that fact. Or they have short term memories...either one.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Trump is not a pious man. Most businessmen are not. Same goes for politicians. Both are rotten to the core. There may be a few good ones but that percentage is too small to even count.

Trump never did anything illegal because the laws are written to make it almost impossible to do so for the wealthy.
Hillary never did anything illegal because nobody has any integrity to enforce the laws on that level.

We are really screwed either way in the end. I think most people are quite aware of it. If they are not they will be.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

All along, hes been using the tools/rules/regulations etc that are allowed in America. And if it makes your business better and brings in the most money, then why not do it? Its called smart business.

Yeah it's called smart business but in reality to screws over the nation. Seeing how long Donnie has been sucking up to the Saudis and Russians it's no shock he screws America over every chance he gets.

Trump is from the inside when it comes to these loopholes. Hes said it himself and he also mentioned that he knows how to fix it, as stated. And he will.

If you think he will fix something he makes millions from then you need to start laying off the koolaide you've had enough.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join