It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Spotted Sneaking Around Below Bald Eagle Nest, Multiple Outlets Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Bigfoot, that mysteriously unkempt and anti-social gentlemen of the woodlands, has again made an appearance on camera in his trademark blurry yet intriguing style. This time the legendary cryptid has apparently been captured on the CarbonTV Eagle Cam in northern Michigan. The live webcam is trained on a bald eagle nest 100 feet (30 meters) above the ground near the Platte River State Fish Hatchery. In the aforementioned video we see a dark lumbering figure talking into frame about 10 seconds into the clip. The shadowy silhouette of something clearly bipedal makes its way through the stand of trees before walking out of frame. While the creature appears to fit the traditional description of Bigfoot, it also could pretty easily be explained as a bear or a human. Because the camera is capturing the forest floor looking down from 100 feet up, the perspective is a little screwy and it's hard to get much clarity.

Link

Eagle cam - the video showing the said to be bigfoot

Link

Has the typical bigfoot look. What does the ATS world think. I can't decide yea or nay.
edit on 10/6/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

picture ?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Learn more about what ATS members think here!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Check the Eagle cam link. I'll check youtube also.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I saw the video yesterday.

I would suggest no one is able to say yea or nay because the image is too far off. Sure it looks like your typical media delivered image of a guy walking around in a Bigfoot suit, but let's be honest, it isn't great footage.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks as though it here yesterday.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well some there is something there.. looks like the typical big foot alright
But it could also be a person knowing about the cam and wanted some play around in a costume and make a good story

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Multiple Outlets is right, as even here you are the second one.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My information is that Mexican Bigfeet?? [plural] have been leaving Mexico en masse to escape a rumoured big wall about to be built there, and that Michigan is a Bigfeet protectorate, I think this is what we are seeing here. However one guy on the border is shooting the Bigfeet in Huuge numbers...(evidence below) and selling them at the border, making him a rich son of a bitch. (he looks suspiciously like H.W. Bush)

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Of course he doesn't always get them, here's one that got away,

edit on 6-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Are we all sure it's not a creepy clown?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looks just like bigfoot. Long arms swinging, and jumps over that downed tree with a big hop.. Very cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
bigfoot is immortal right... right..?

ffs

top topics

join