It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD Genetically puts a limit on human life numbered at 120 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I guess it depends on which version of the Bible you’re using to quote from...and many versions there are i.e. King James etc.. If I take the verses from the Vatican online source....

1:6] And God said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
[1:7] So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so.
[1:8] God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.
[1:9] And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
[1:10] God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

I see it as God separating two waters from one water so that you end up with the surface waters and the atmospheric water vapors in the clouds...which of course the separation from one water to two waters continues to this day to help form watery clouds.

SIDEBAR: imo .... clouds are visible proof that natural anti-gravity exists

Another point imagine water traveling at high velocity 400km and bursting forth like some type massive geyser, or
water volcano, not one but thousands all around the world all at once on top of the a rainfall heavier than this earth has ever experienced or will experience, imagine the worst flash flood from rain X 100.

That scene was well cgi’d in the Russell Crowe version of the movie NOAH...the writers imagined it like you did.

edit on 5-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It appears FATHER does not want us trapped in these fragile temporary forms long term. As our Spirits are not ultimately free...

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

A simple and effective way to upgrade the "current" habitat EA*RTH that is shared with other life and as well as develop a better relationship with the Created Siblings is to follow the Golden Rule.
Why following said Golden Rule we automatically begin to treat one another as a family. A family not just of the flesh and connected to only the physical, but ALSO a Spiritual family connected beyond the physical within the metaphysical...

By learning to treat each other accordingly WE automatically serve THY FATHERS will.
Because we then would be conducting ourselves as his children united instead of stuck on sibling rivalry...
Conducting ourselves as such allows us to Exist and transition between the barriers of life and death within Existence more peacefully.
These barriers of life and death within existence or that this which is understood as the physical and metaphysical ARE Characteristics of FATHER and his Children or you. And by helping each other out like family is supposed to our projected existence will become more BRIGHTER 🌞 As shall our objective conscious awareness of Existence and the many realities within it.
As a father, I hope and pray that my offspring will get along and help each other out when or if I cannot as they develop. So I can see THY FATHER probably wanting the same for us.

LORD JESUS CHRIST is like big bro... All are his children. And he is probably tired of many of us wasting time in 3D class. As he said in the skin we are away from him and home.
Something to consider.

2 CORINTHIANS 5
1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
5Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
7(For we walk by faith, not by sight

8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Your God is irrelevant.

We will live as long as we want now.

At times it has been pondered if given the choice to return to the Spiritual form after lifetimes of learning in flesh would you return to your Spiritual form or would you choose to turn into a bot to avoid-prolong the spiritual awakening?

I have contemplated the thought when considering type 2 or higher civilizations and them trading in their biological environment suits for more artificial to travel space more. And if doing so limits their opportunities to further understand existence as they avoid crossing the barriers of life and death within existence... Locking them in kind of🤔
edit on 9/5/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Choice #2 would not be an option for me. We were created biologically to have a symbiotic relationship with the planet that was created for us...ironically much like the movie avatar.

Creating a “better” human i.e. cyborg... for the purpose of exploring outside this planet and hoping to achieve a small measure of immortality as an extra benefit is contrary to God imo. The spirit would not exist in electro-mechanical hardware. No other planet or body of rock can support or sustain the life in which the earth was created for. Artificial life support systems is not true life for the human construct. The idea of extending the Spirit to live within artificial means, is a failure of what it is to be human. Somehow, I think creator god will get pissed off. Already god has said his spirit will not dwell in humans forever for they are mortal. Now humans want to say get lost creator god, we are creating artificial life so that we can keep your spirit in our lives forever. Some risks are best not attempted.
edit on 5-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
👍a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Can two opposing opinions be correct?

Thanks for pointing me to the source of that interpretation from the book of Jasher. Too bad it was not preserved in the bible cannon.

I wondered what source the Haggada, Legend of the Jews obtained this interpretation about the 120 year grace period. It had to have come from the book of Jasher. Here’s a quote from Louis Ginzberg Legend of the Jews.

Judaism/LoJ/Noah/The Generation of the Deluge

“Even after God had resolved upon the destruction of the sinners, He still permitted His mercy to prevail, in that He sent Noah unto them, who exhorted them for one hundred and twenty years to amend their ways, always holding the flood over them as a threat.”

www.sacred-texts.com...

You have a good point about God’s decree applying to both interpretations. God declared if sinning mankind would not repent, those with nearly 900 year lifespans, then all future generations would be just the same after they live so long. In the book of Jasher God said he would not destroy the earth if there was sufficient amount of repent sinners in the pre-flood world. God even said he would have repented himself about ruining the earth if many changed their evil ways.

Since you bring up the apocrypha I would like to mention a passage from the book of Enoch. As you have pointed out the book of Jasher supports the 120 year grace period interpretation, whereas the Book of Enoch supports the reduced lifespan but without mentioning a specific life end date.

The Book of Enoch the Prophet, Richard Laurence, 1883
Chapter LXXIX (79, verse 3), Section LXI (61) to LXXX (80)

“In the days of sinners the years shall be shortened.”

Everyone is still considered sinners to this day no matter how righteous we are. This fleshly body is corrupted and will come to an end unless some major genetic change is brought about.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Thanks for bringing this topic up because the discussion revealed another biblical secret withheld from the masses. I’m starting to understand the reality of verse six in that same chapter.

“The moon shall change its laws, and not be seen at its proper period. But in those days shall heaven be seen; and barrenness shall take place in the borders of the great chariots in the west. Heaven shall shine more than when illuminated by the orders of light; while many chiefs among the stars of authority shall err, perverting their ways and works.”

I believe this chapter of Enoch is inspired and was hidden by God for a reason. I won’t explain what that verse means but I will leave this little gem for something to ponder. Thanks for reviving this unique topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
YW

Books of apocrypha are part of my theology esoteric library. Admittedly, I am no expert in what I choose to read, on the contrary, the more I read, the more of a novice I realize I am.

Thanks for linking, I do have versions (different forwarding authors) of Enoch in my library.....

To me, some of the doom and gloom he is said to have visions of or first hand knowledge of...is proto Revelationesk.

Here is one of Interest from Jasher Ch 4:19 “And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.”

My opinion is, his last 6 words.... “I repent that I made them”.... many a human are still evil. Gods only hope for a non-evil mankind was through Noah.....and as you know, it has not turned out well for his creation.

So, remember his covenant with Noah with the reminder of the rainbow.... God says he will not use a flood again to end mankind. But at the same time, he said nothing about scorching the earth to death to end mankind a second time.... Something to ponder.
edit on 7-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join