It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy does 3000 situp's a day...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This kinda made me ill, but I thought I'd watch and see. This guy does 3000 sit ups a day.

See here's my problem. I've gained 50 extra lbs. Mind you that's over a 15 year period. But still. Now it's getting kinda noticable.

I just don't know what to do. I just keep eating endlessly. It's nuts. I just can't stop eating. Like I seen this thing, apparently the world most heaviest man was actually fit at one time. But he just kept eating to the point where he couldn't get out of bed. I just seen that on youtube.

I really got to start doing something about this. It's just so nuts. I don't know how this happened. Like how can even lose 50 lbs. Seems near impossible.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

Do some yoga, it's a good way for lazy people that hates running on treadmills and lift weights. You just do body postures but honestly it feels very good and most people doing yoga are quite skinny and fit.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

good point

edit on 6-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Getting a physique like that takes tons of work, time, and possibly some illegal prescription only drugs. However I cam tell you from personal experience that losing weight is actually pretty easy once you commit to it, all it takes is a little self discipline. You read online all about what to eat and what not to eat, the new best wonder diet that will have you looking like wolverine in a month.....

It's all BS

The truth is that it's ver easy.

Just eat clean, nothing processed, swap chocolate for fruit fizzy juice and beer for water, eat good quality fresh foods cooked at home and watch your portion sizes while drinking loads of water. Basically eat like our bodies are designed to eat.

And it's nutrition over exercise, both are important but there is no point in hitting the gym 3 or 4 times a week if you go home and eat like a hungry homor Simpson.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Firstly, 3000 sit-ups a day is pointless.

Not only is doing that much of the same exercise doing almost nothing for muscle gain, but it's a massive length of time to be doin all of those, and all he is achieving is prolonging the duration he can do sit-ups. That's it. He's essentially doing a cardio workout because there's no increase in resistance, and there are far better ways to do cardio than sit-ups. (I do 200 sit-ups a day, and even that is too much for muscle gain, but I do it because I also bike 40km every day I work so it helps build my endurance)

If you want to lose weight, then you already know what your problem is, you're eating too much, and most likely not the healthiest food.

The thing is, when you begin to eat healthy, your appetite goes down, if eating correctly. That's because your metabolism isn't in overdrive trying to burn the excessive callories you're eating.

If you want to lose weight then you need to decrease your colaric intake bike about 500cal than what your body actually needs (on a standard diet).

I'd first start calculating how many calories you're consuming each day. Try that for a week and average it out. Then form a new diet that's healthy, based off of recipes online (I can post some later too), and eat that for a week.

Even without working out you will lose weight.

Don't even consider working out until you fully understand diet. Because diet is 70%+ of a healthy body, and even more so for a male with under 10%(under 18 for women) body fat, ripped abs and toned features.

A lack of exercise is not your issue, it's the food you currently eat and the amount that you do eat.

But, if you really, REALLY, want to change that. Stick to a healthy diet (not momentarily, but for the rest of your life) and everything will change.

Your appetite will change, your cravings will change, and you're physical appearance will change
edit on 6/10/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Reasons:
1. You are eating too much.
2. You are eating sh#t.
3. You do not move.

Solutions:
1. Something bothers you. Let it go. And check the next paragraph about preservatives and additives: this sh#t makes you eating too much. I guarantee.
2. Stop doing this. At least, avoid preservatives, salt and all that stuff. Get the knowledge about healthy diet. Never consume fastfood (only homemade if you wish). Build a good habit: ALWAYS diligently check ingredients list before you put something in your basket in a store (and pure strained tomatoes are incomparably better than ketchup, honey is better than sugar, etc.). Ideally, you should go on a raw vegan food diet: although this way is for real tough ones, but you'll get the best results possible.
3. Be more active. Start walking (not "jogging"!) Just walk. Every single day. In the parks. 40-60 minutes is a good start. Fresh air! Trees and flowers! Walking activity! Music or audiobooks in your ears! What a great idea!

P.S. Western "yoga" practice may help you as well. But I suppose you are not ready for asanas and stuff, so don't rush it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Doing that many situps is pointless unless you have barely any body fat to show it off (still pointless then too). IF you have body fat, all them muscles will stil be there, just under layers of fat, so pointless again. Just move! The human body needs to move. Find a sport/exercise you enjoy, forget gym's they make it feel like a chore. Find something fun, you have to enjoy the movements you do.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I suggest doing some research on food- watch and food documentaries.
King corn, that sugar film, fed up are the first three that come to mind.
I also need to lose 50.

When you get to be around 30 years old, your calorie intake needs to drop something like 20%, since your idle output drops that much. When I hit that point, the same every day life style I've had for ten years started to catch up.
Learning about the food helped me change my patterns, and I stopped gaining weight. Now I just need to work out losing it again

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I was a professional fighter for Cage Fighting Manitoba. I know about fitness and I know how to lose weight - fast.

Try this one first:

St Johns Diet

But if you REALLY want to loose weight FAST give this a go:

Cabbage soup Diet

Another thing - Drink only water. Cut out everything else - All those flavoured juices, pops even kool aid - pack on the calories. And they add up fast.

Say you drink 3 pops a day - well thats over 900 calories - bare minimum.
You need to create a calorie deficit to loose weight. So switching to water is one of the easiest things to do on your quest to lose weight.
Also a great snack is apple slices or celery. Or any other negative calorie foods.

A negative calorie food is something that makes your body burn more calories by digesting it.
A quick google search could have you on your way to a lot of loosing weight by just making a few little life changes.

PM me if you have any questions!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sits ups are useless, better off doing planks and pushups.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Not only is doing that much of the same exercise doing almost nothing for muscle gain, but it's a massive length of time to be doin all of those, and all he is achieving is prolonging the duration he can do sit-ups.

Exactly. He's building endurance, but not muscle.

I agree with your entire post.

To the OP: Cut WAY down on sugar (eliminate if possible) and decrease simple carbs (sweet fruit like bananas and grapes, pasta, baked goods) and increase complex carbs (veggies, whole grains, beans). Cut out all sweet drinks. Also, do something active every day. Walk, play sports, and lift weights. Once you have control of your food, then lift heavy! It's wonderful!

And remember. the Bridge between Goals and Success is Discipline. I've lost 100 lbs.

edit on 10/6/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiloTheMarauder
Sits ups are useless, better off doing planks and pushups.

No, sit-ups are good, as well are push-ups, but calisthenics aside, you need to increase weight/resistance otherwise you'll hit a plateau and your muscle gain will cease to occur at any great length.

Planks do less than both sit-ups and push-ups because all you're doing is holding a static position. You may increase stabilizing muscles, but it will be a momentary increase where you eventually plateau again because there is no increase in resistance.

There's a reason people do curls and don't just hold a weight for a while. Because that extension and contraction of the muscle over the full movement, with resistance, is what is needed to build muscle.

As for the OP, again, your problem at the mkment has nothing to do with working out, it's solely due to your current diet. Once you understand how to eat well, then learn how to workout properly.

As has been mentioned before, there's no point in working out all the time and eating poorly because it doesn't match the goals you're trying to achieve.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Personally as a woman I don't find that guy attractive at all except his big beaming smile.
What else does he have time for .

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Getting a physique like that takes tons of work, time, and possibly some illegal prescription only drugs. However I cam tell you from personal experience that losing weight is actually pretty easy once you commit to it, all it takes is a little self discipline. You read online all about what to eat and what not to eat, the new best wonder diet that will have you looking like wolverine in a month.....

It's all BS

The truth is that it's ver easy.

Just eat clean, nothing processed, swap chocolate for fruit fizzy juice and beer for water, eat good quality fresh foods cooked at home and watch your portion sizes while drinking loads of water. Basically eat like our bodies are designed to eat.

And it's nutrition over exercise, both are important but there is no point in hitting the gym 3 or 4 times a week if you go home and eat like a hungry homor Simpson.

hard to do with no extra time

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm gonna try that. thanks
edit on 7-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

hard to do with no extra time

Instead of writing on ATS or staring at youtube, you could be doing something. *shrug*
You have the time, you're just choosing not to use it.

I lost 18lbs last month alone, just by walking 6km-10km a day (not that difficult, less than 2 hours of your day. Wake up an hour earlier than normal and go for a walk.) and changing my eating habits. It's not hard. Get off your butt and walk around, jog on the spot for a bit, whatever, just -move-, it all helps.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Maybe what I should start doing is stop driving around so much. Like if I need to go anywhere in the neighborhood, ride my bike or jog. Seems like your car actually can have an impact on your health because it makes it too easy to get around, and you don't get any exercise.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

That's a great way to start without overdoing it.

But again, a lack of ecersise isn't your problem. The issue you're facing is your diet.

A friend of mine wanted to lose some weight, and she wasn't eating too unhealthy, but all she did was start eating whole foods, home cooked meals, nothing processed, and a more balanced diet and even without working out she had lost 20 pounds in less than a month. Doing literally nothing at all but changing how she ate.

I guarantee you that nothing will change if your diet doesn't change. You may start walking to places, and that's great, but you are still cosuming far more calories than you need to, and likely foods that actually make you crave more and more bad foods. If that doesn't change than doing activities could actually make you just eat more of those poor foods and you could actually gain weight while being more active because of it.

Don't even think about ecersise. Your problem is your diet, and that's it

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) or surgery?

He can't curl a dumbbell. The video shows him trying to curl what looks like a 10kg dumbbell and he's bending and swaying. No core strength and no balance; he's weak.

He looks like he's had implants and whatever they inject into women's asses to make them look bigger.

Nobody gets traps like that and a skinny neck. Fake.

top topics

join